PDA

View Full Version : Just out of curiosity...

TrueGemini
02-06-2005, 03:51 AM
My honey likes the idea of me dressing (and acting) as a chick for other men...what to do?

ChristineRenee
02-06-2005, 04:06 AM
My honey likes the idea of me dressing (and acting) as a chick for other men...what to do?Be sure to keep your legs together,Gem...a "lady" reveals nothing!;) :p

Love,
Christine:)

Tristen Cox
02-06-2005, 04:52 AM
Hmmm trick question? Naa just be a chick then. Respect yourself at all times and enjoy. Just no when to say when, know what I mean :o

Love
Tristen

DonnaT
02-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Do what YOU are comfortable with.

And make sure it's in a safe environment, with your SO present at all times.

joyceelaine
02-06-2005, 04:50 PM
undefined
how does one get started :p

TrueGemini
02-06-2005, 07:40 PM
When I spoke of some desires I may have when I am dressed, it was an idea I did bring up to my GG, and her feeling was that I could do what I wanted to do, if I really wanted to. At this time I don't, so I was just looking for some input as to the idea itself, and mistakenly posted it in the personals forum. My apologizies for any mistaken impressions I may have caused about myself or my wonderful GG.

Jasmine Marrie
02-06-2005, 07:55 PM
i like to dress up and go shopping at fredricks of hollywood and buy myself a nice bra and painties

kirsti
02-07-2005, 03:33 AM
I remember around 7 years ago on Halloween me and my Girlfriend ,took our son (2)at the time trick or treating at one of the local malls,while there I kept getting checked out by the men,and being follwed until they saw me and my girlfriend kiss.
Ieven foold the lady at the Belks store,until I said in a mans voice tell the lady thank you to my son.
She nearly freaked out,it was hilariouse I thought,as I had everyone foold.
In otherwords I thought it was great,being able to blend as a hot chick,knowing those hunks just lusted after me,while knowing theyd freak out had they known.
My girlfriend well she still tells the story on every Halloween.