PDA

View Full Version : Excitement!!

Deycey
02-23-2007, 04:59 AM
Hi Girls
Have to tell you! Last night my wife went out for a meal with the girls, & I had to take & fetch, so I knew I had about 3 hours. Can`t waste them can I??
So it is a rapid drive home & into my finery, makeup & wig!! About an hour to get ready, & then into the car & over to Asda ( Walmart, I think for the US).
Then with hot flushes, it is out of the car & into Asda with fear & trepidation.
Walking past everybody with seemingly nobody interested in me, I began to gain in confidence. I went to the ladies sections to look at lingerie, & handle all the panties & bras that I daren`t do in drab. I even tried on a pair of ladies shoes, but they only ever seem to go to 8`s & I wear 9`s.
Then horror of horrors, I saw myself in a mirror & my petticoat was showing!!!
So I tried to look unflustered, undid my jacket, lifted my top, & went below my skirt to hitch it up. I wonder if the GG`s get the same feeling or is it part of an everyday occurence for you??
Anyway the time passed so quickly & it was home & back to drab. The annoying thing was "her indoors" was away for 4 & a half hours!! I had wasted all that extra time!!!!!
Oh but it was heaven to be a lady for just a short time!! In that time 2 men stood to one side to let me pass thro` a narrow passage, so I gave them a smile!!
If only it could be for longer & more often!! DREAMS oooohhhhh

Luv to you all

Deycey xx

dancinginthedark
02-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Good morning Deycey. I moved your thread here since this is a cross-dressing thread. I think more of the ladies (and gents) will see it here too. BTW sounds like you had some serious fun there woman. Good for you.

Then horror of horrors, I saw myself in a mirror & my petticoat was showing!!!So I tried to look unflustered, undid my jacket, lifted my top, & went below my skirt to hitch it up. I wonder if the GG`s get the same feeling or is it part of an everyday occurence for you??

Depends. If there are a lot of folks around I usually do get flustered by this. If I am pretty much by my lonesome then no worries. Definitely not an everyday thing for this GG since I am not working in an office and don't get the opportunity to get out and about looking nice as often as I'd like. Life just gets in the way of our having fun too. :D

dancin

Billijo49504
02-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Hi Deycey, Glad to hear you still had a good time. And that you still took care of the important things first. Sometime we have to make the best of every chance we get to dress. Even if it's for a short time. Enjoy...BJ

Tina B.
02-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Long time, or short, at least it sounds like a good time Deycey, it must me fun to be out, and get treated like a real lady, by the gents!
And welcome to the gang!
Tina B.

ElleCD
02-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Deycey Honey. So much excitement packed into three hours. Four and a half would have been just too exhausting. But I jest its very frustrating having to fit dressing into little time slots. I'm partial to george at Asda myself. Definite affordable style potential from time to time. You are right about teh shoe sizes. Such a pity. We should write to Mr George and point out he could triple his shoe sales going up to a nine and thats just from you and I.

Elle
xx

Sam-antha
02-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the goer outer club. Its fun even if it is tiring at first.
Huggzes
~Samm

franvonceder
02-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Hi Deycey
I too experience the excitement of those few hour slots to dress in. Better they were late coming back it would have been such a rush converting to DRAB - you could easily have slipped up!

Fran

JoAnnDallas
02-27-2007, 09:36 AM
sounds like you had a great time. Did you buy anything or just browsed? I am planning a shopping trip myself. I need a new outfit for a Tea Party.

Sarond
02-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Hello

The website for Barratts shoes www.barratts.co.uk, now have size 9's on their website.

So happy hunting