PDA

View Full Version : changes

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-23-2007, 07:30 AM
Thought it was about time i took more of a intrest in this forum as well ( so apologies for been iggnorant ) !! :o
so..... can you tell me.... do you feel more confident as a f/male OR as a male ?? do your emotions change when in male mode ?? speaking as female. i know my emotions are quite strong, ( hormones etc ), so do you find yourseleves "loosing" this when in male mode ?? taking on the "masculine" role ?? :rolleyes:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Yay WB! Very cool to have you over here for a bit :D :hugs:

Well it's interesting what you say about hormones... because sometimes when I'm talking to my friends who think I'm GM (online)... well sometimes it's "that time of the month".... and I'm really cross and feel really emotional, but obviously because the people I'm talking to (messenger/webcam etc) think I'm GM, I cannot show that I am suffering from "womens things" or complain about that.
It is a great exercise in patience and remaining calm when you feel really uptight. (And even sometimes not showing when you are in extreme pain and feel really sick!)

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-23-2007, 08:54 AM
I can relate to that !! do you feel better though in yourself when your in "male mode" ?? less angry, or stressed ?? :rolleyes:

Evert
02-23-2007, 08:58 AM
when I'm in male mode I'm much more at ease. Like the suggestion of being male make my girly emotions much less strong. It's strange when I think of it.

Also when I'm in male mode I have a much stronger 'I need a sigarette and a beer' feeling.. :confused:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 08:58 AM
I can relate to that !! do you feel better though in yourself when your in "male mode" ?? less angry, or stressed ?? :rolleyes:

Yes actually... the boy me seems to be a really patient person :worried:, I mean the girl side can be too, but the boy side is definitely more chilled out... strangely! Sometimes if I catch myself getting all uptight about something (like all angry, instead of understanding to my crazy, behavioral problem dog) I just try and think to myself WWJD! (A t shirt I saw that says "What would Jack do?") lol and try and chiiiiill mon!

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 08:59 AM
when I'm in male mode I'm much more at ease. Like the suggestion of being male make my girly emotions much less strong. It's strange when I think of it.
Yeah that! ^

Also when I'm in male mode I have a much stronger 'I need a sigarette and a beer' feeling.. :confused:

HAhaha me too! I don't even smoke or drink but as a boy I'm almost in rehab hahaha!

*sings* tried ta make me go to REhaaab, and I said no.. no..noooo....

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-23-2007, 09:01 AM
:eek: i thought all blokes drank,smoked , and swore :eek: !! welcome to my world lol !!:straightface:

Kieron Andrew
02-23-2007, 09:03 AM
:eek: i thought all blokes drank,smoked , and swore :eek: !! welcome to my world lol !!:straightface:
never smoked.....but i drink......swear occasionally lol

im definitely a more chilled out and at peace person when someone see's me as boy....but then again i really dont have a girl side anymore...she died long ago

Evert
02-23-2007, 09:07 AM

When I'm a night out with friends, in a boymode, I always smell like a "beer-whiskey-smoke-sweat-deoderant" combination :heehee:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 09:08 AM
but then again i really dont have a girl side anymore...she died long ago

:( I hate it when people are mean to their "girl sides" like that.
Can't she just have become part of your complete package or something?
Like the girl side is probably just part of "you" anyway.
We're all male AND female inside aren't we? Even the most straight, gm who'd never admit he had a female side... has one.

Don't bite my head off for finding what you said sad... I just did :(

"She died long ago..." :cry:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 09:09 AM
When I'm a night out with friends, in a boymode, I always smell like a "beer-whiskey-smoke-sweat-deoderant" combination :heehee:

Hehe I dream of transitioning and smelling like that... (in a sexy way).
For someone to think "woah.. that (cute) guy smells of booze & cigerettes"...
how weird is that?!

Evert
02-23-2007, 09:14 AM
Hehe I dream of transitioning and smelling like that... (in a sexy way).
For someone to think "woah.. that (cute) guy smells of booze & cigerettes"...
how weird is that?!

I like that smell. :D
Now all I need is to look like the marlboro man. :devil:

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-23-2007, 09:14 AM
the smell of aftershave:daydreaming: *sigh*:daydreaming: lol i think the "male" side as well, you would be alot calmer, maybe think more rationaly !!

Kieron Andrew
02-23-2007, 09:15 AM
:( I hate it when people are mean to their "girl sides" like that.
Can't she just have become part of your complete package or something?
Like the girl side is probably just part of "you" anyway.
We're all male AND female inside aren't we? Even the most straight, gm who'd never admit he had a female side... has one.

Don't bite my head off for finding what you said sad... I just did :(

"She died long ago..." :cry:
ok to put it another way ive NEVER felt like ive had a girly side! just a girly outter shell (unfortunately) so i dont think that everyone is male and female inside as i feel im in the wrong body! we are all different degrees of trans.....and ive always felt im the type that was born in the wrong body......i only used 'her' to cover up and hide the male side that was screaming to be let out til i was confident enough to stop pretending

Evert
02-23-2007, 09:17 AM
the smell of aftershave:daydreaming: *sigh*:daydreaming: lol i think the "male" side as well, you would be alot calmer, maybe think more rationaly !!

I don't think more rationally. I think more about sex, I guess. :lol2:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 09:22 AM
ok to put it another way ive NEVER felt like ive had a girly side! just a girly outter shell (unfortunately) so i dont think that everyone is male and female inside as i feel im in the wrong body! we are all different degrees of trans.....and ive always felt im the type that was born in the wrong body......i only used 'her' to cover up and hide the male side that was screaming to be let out til i was confident enough to stop pretending

Ahhh cool that makes sense and seems less sad!!
Although I still think that most people have feminine and masculine parts to them (inside!)

Wicked.... yeah I do think more...more... how I want to think... when I'm in boy mode. (Pretending to be GM). Btw... on HERE... cd.com... I don't act particularly boyish or particularly girlish... I am just "me". Which feels good :D

Evert.... hahahaha me too. As a girl I'm like a nun (because the thought of rude things having a female body is just WRONG!) but as a boy I'm like... well... ridiculously horny :p :D

Evert
02-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Evert.... hahahaha me too. As a girl I'm like a nun (because the thought of rude things having a female body is just WRONG!) but as a boy I'm like... well... ridiculously horny :p :D

Thinking with the d*ck I don't even have. :p

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-23-2007, 09:31 AM
I don't think more rationally. I think more about sex, I guess. :lol2:
yes ur defo male then pmsl !! :devil:

Kieron Andrew
02-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Ahhh cool that makes sense and seems less sad!!
Although I still think that most people have feminine and masculine parts to them (inside!)feminine and masculine traits yes i will agree with that but you originally said female and male which something entirely different

Evert
02-23-2007, 09:45 AM
yes ur defo male then pmsl !! :devil:

I knew THAT. But its fun sometimes that the friends who only know me as girly Eef don't expect me to think about sex as they do. :lol2:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 09:51 AM
feminine and masculine traits yes i will agree with that but you originally said female and male which something entirely different

No its not!... well not in my head. Male and female to me mean masculine or feminine...!

Kieron Andrew
02-23-2007, 09:52 AM
No its not!... well not in my head. Male and female to me mean masculine or feminine...!
female and male defines the gender of a person, masculine and feminine are traits of a gender

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 09:58 AM
female and male defines the gender of a person, masculine and feminine are traits of a gender

No it doesn't... not if you are talking about their SPIRIT... their insides.
I think of gender as a matter of physical appearance.... take our bodies away and we're all just people....

But I know what you are saying.

CaptLex
02-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Oh, geez . . . what was the original question? Oh yeah, do I feel more confident in boy mode - yeah, absolutely. More confident, more social, more flirtatious (although my female side is actually friendlier). And I also have that beer and a cigarette craving as a boy (what's that about?). I wouldn't say I lose my emotions as a boy and only have emotions as a girl, just that the emotions on either side are different. Hope that makes sense. :idontknow:

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-23-2007, 12:00 PM
yes lol it makes sense :happy: its very true that either male or female we all get emotions from "both sides" !! sometimes i get the temper of a male :straightface: & wonder where the hell that came from !! :rolleyes: even the toughest bloke in the world can be brought to tears by one small things, so even though we pretend we are "tough, dont feel emotion" i beg to differ !! :D

Felix
02-23-2007, 12:20 PM
Great question hun! Well I feel more confident as a man I dress all the time as a man well with the exception of when I go to my parents then I have to fem myself up a bit but not loads. In male mode my manly side comes out a lot more I think. It's srange but ppl comment on how much more serious I've become and I think that's true. I am so not fussy but then I've never been really. I think I feel my emotions like aggression anger and stuff like that so much more these days but am learning to keep them in check. So all in all I feel at my best as a man :heehee: xx Felix :hugs:

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-23-2007, 12:50 PM
i think that being "content" & happy with yourself, contributes to "fitting" into that role. as women, its constant worry, and stress !! men tend to be more relaxed and laid back , so i can imagin its ur "well being" & total relaxation as a male :happy:
ty all for your input :hugs:

Evert
02-23-2007, 02:00 PM
And I also have that beer and a cigarette craving as a boy (what's that about?).

:lol2: You too?

We should investigate it!

ZenFrost
02-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Unfortunately, going en homme doesn't magically get rid of my horomones, it just gets rid of my excuse. Like Pocs said, I can't just say it's "that time of the month" when I'm in boy mode. I just have to try double hard to suppress horomone-caused emotions to make myself more passable.

It's not really a matter of confidence for me, but when I'm a guy I just feel like I'm being true to myself and when I'm a woman I feel like I'm not.