PDA

View Full Version : A fun way to humiliate ????

GaryS72
02-23-2007, 08:18 AM
My girlfriend and a couple of her friends want to dress her younger brother
as a French Maid and have him clean while dressed, she found his stash of
"borrowed" panties and this is their way of blackmailing him !!!

RobertaFermina
02-23-2007, 08:28 AM
Gary,

I read this and it just :eek: HURTS:eek: .

Humiliation is :( not funny:( and can be quite damaging to a vulnerable soul !

Bragging about it here is *not funny*, in fact I respond by becoming :mad: V.E.R.Y...A.N.G.R.Y!! :mad: .

Please explain how this message is something other than a TROLL!?

:mad:+? Roberta +?:mad:

Daintre
02-23-2007, 08:33 AM
Well Gary, I think you will find some well written fantasies about forced dressing at "Fictionmania".
Seems you have written a few times about either you or a friend's "brother" being caught and punished.
Fantasy is a good thing, but at this forum we try and keep real, I may be way out to lunch here about this, but I don't think so.

Bonnie D
02-23-2007, 08:49 AM
'Forced feminization' is often just a fantasy. I have a feeling that even if her brother has fantasized about it the reality of it would be anything but fun. This would involve his sister and her friends. Not a good thing. Humiliation will be the only result for him. He will also wonder how many other people now know if his sister's friends all know. How is he going to show his face in public now? He could have an emotional breakdown or worse. I would tell your girlfriend to stop and think about the consequences this may have. It may already be too late.

Bonnie

marie354
02-23-2007, 08:54 AM
Wait a minute girls... Don't get your panties in a bunch.

The one thing we haven't asked is... Does he want to do this as well?

He might enjoy it. We need to find this out first.

GaryS72
02-23-2007, 08:56 AM
Wait a minute girls... Don't get your panties in a bunch.

The one thing we haven't asked is... Does he want to do this as well?

He might enjoy it. We need to find this out first.

He says he'd do it to get it over with

dancinginthedark
02-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Doesn't sound fun. Assuming younger brother is college age or younger. Were you ready to be outed at that age? I agree with others that while this may be a fantasy this is not the forum for that. Take it else where.

Bonnie D
02-23-2007, 09:10 AM
You're right Marie. Without knowing the whole situation it may be a fantasy fulfilled and done all in good fun.

Tamara Croft
02-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Tell your girlfriend and a couple to go get a life, that's if this is true. Either way, this isn't funny and it's being closed. Don't post troll threads to cause arguements on this forum, it will NOT be tollerated.