PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want To Be Buried EnFem?

tightsgirl
02-23-2007, 10:02 AM
I do I have seriously thought about putting it in my will.

Staci G
02-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Well now thats a morbid question but the answer for me is I Dont Care what I am in I told my wife to bury me in a pocket tee a pr of jeans and a pack of marlboro lights but never thought about a dress but i do have a nice LBD picked out just in case

marie354
02-23-2007, 12:11 PM
I think that this question has been asked before here. But I'm sure my family would want me dressed as a man.

Kate Simmons
02-23-2007, 12:14 PM
That is the least of my worries, Hon and would be up to my family how they want me to be remembered.:happy:

Stephenie S
02-23-2007, 12:57 PM
I can asure you that once you are dead this subject will seem much less important to you.

Steph

Helen H. Heels
02-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Since we will be walking on clouds (assume you made it to heaven), I would like to wear 6inch heels (angel white of course)

Love, Helen:heehee:

Emily Ann Brown
02-23-2007, 02:03 PM
I did a quick double take..."Do I want to be buried EMFEM ?" GIGGLE GIGGLE
(Sorry, bad pun)

I intend to let the family remember me any way they desire....and hope that there indeed is a white robe (with some very girly trim) waiting for me on the other side....won't the wife have a cow over the uniform in heaven?

Emily Ann

Erica Leigh
02-23-2007, 02:05 PM
You can bury me in anything, cause i wont care:tongueout

Erica

MsJanessa
02-23-2007, 04:11 PM
yes---In My black leather calf length skirt with matching stilletto heeled knee hi boots, corset style belt with My red satin blouse and black leather blazer--oh and My gauntlet syle black leather gloves----

bridget thronton
02-23-2007, 04:16 PM
yes and I already discussed it with my wife (though I will also be wearing my academic robe in addition to a skirt suit)

RobertaFermina
02-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Ummmm...Nope!

The burial is a ritual to heal the survivors - at that point it will not heal me or ennoble or change me.

Up until now, I believe I will be most cherished for my life as a man, and that would please me fine.

If between now and that day I feel my more significant contribution to family and humanity will have been "as a woman", then I'll specify burial EnFemme.

For now, it is a Suit and Tie Affair !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

myMichelle
02-23-2007, 04:25 PM

:iagree:

(Although I also concede the point that it may seem a whole lot less important when the time actually comes...)

tightsgirl
02-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Well now thats a morbid question but the answer for me is I Dont Care what I am in I told my wife to bury me in a pocket tee a pr of jeans and a pack of marlboro lights but never thought about a dress but i do have a nice LBD picked out just in case

LMAO I know but consider me your dark morbid gothic crossdresser:lol:

Although I knew that some people would feel like me and want to be dressed in fem clothes in the casket.

Tasha Meredith
02-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Let me think about that... No.

For the same reasons RobertaFermina covered.

Sierra Evon
02-23-2007, 08:14 PM
For me it does'nt matter at all , I would like to simply be remembered as , having a kind caring soul , that of a girl thats inside of me , the loving kind heart and spirit of the little girl in me that is and will always be known as Sierra !!!!!!! :happy:

Alice B
02-23-2007, 08:33 PM
My ashes will be scatterd at sea, but you can toss in a pair of my panties with the ashes.

trannie T
02-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Hopefully I'll be dead when it happens and it will make no difference to me.

Khriss
02-23-2007, 10:18 PM

..But when they cremate me in my "PVC boots and undies" ... there might be "environmental issues" eh ? :eek: :D xx"K"

michellebesweet
02-23-2007, 11:27 PM
I figure, I came into this world as a man, I will go out as one, what I do in between is my business.

Wenda
02-24-2007, 12:11 AM
yes---In My black leather calf length skirt with matching stilletto heeled knee hi boots, corset style belt with My red satin blouse and black leather blazer--oh and My gauntlet syle black leather gloves----
Can you put me on the invitation list for your funeral!? What size are the gloves? ,,sorry.. yes we will respect your wishes..
No way I am being buried, en femme or en drab. I am getting nuked, fried, cooked. My kids know where the ashes need to be. Will I be wearing my favourite forms and bra when I am cooked ..? .. don't know, don't care. ... the black leather blazer??..:D :D

maggie
02-24-2007, 12:16 AM
Any burial or funeral instructions should be written out separately and given to your intended executor or next of kin, rather than put in your will. Often the will is not read until the deceased is already in the ground.

Maggie

Billijo49504
02-24-2007, 01:07 AM
My wife said she would barrie me in a mens suit, with a bra and panties under that. That is her ideas, and I'm ok with them...BJ

Michelle2008
02-24-2007, 02:17 AM
I seem to be in the minority here but I have given this alot of thought and have a legal will written out. It states I want to be buried as Michelle. In one of my ball gowns, full makeup, my hair styled, thigh-highs, shoes, bra/panties, jewelry. But here is the thing...I want a closed casket funeral with a pic of my male self standing next to my casket on a stand. So everyone will see the pic of me as my male self and inside the casket I will be my true self...Michelle.

I want it to represent how I lived my life. The pic will be how most people saw me and inside the casket...behind closed doors, if you will...is how I truly lived my life.

Take Care,
Michelle

Suzie S.
02-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Nope! :thumbsdn: Not a chance! :eek: Rather sick thought. A nice crisp men's suit will be fine for me!! Not gonna embarass the family. They will have enough to contend with.

Bernadina
02-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Buried? I don't care what they do. I'll have moved on.

btmgrl6
03-08-2007, 03:55 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha...... you guys are great!

Girlieboy
03-08-2007, 04:33 AM
Love to - but I won't embarrass the funeral director, who has been a close friend for many years. He is not aware of Diane's existence and I would hate the shock to kill him!!

RachelDenise
03-08-2007, 05:35 AM
I'm thinking of being underdressed on the way to the oven!

occdresser
03-08-2007, 07:12 AM
funerals are for remembering how you lived your life not how you pretended to live your life. answer-no I will not be buried enfemme.

ellieparsons
03-08-2007, 07:15 AM
nope

suzy
03-08-2007, 07:55 AM
Now that's a thought that I'd not given much thought about...... but having said that.. I would love to be buried while wearing a pair of pink silk panties, ....underneath my suit....:D

Tiffy
03-08-2007, 08:30 AM
I am being creamated...............

Tiffy

Marcie Sexton
03-08-2007, 08:33 AM
I really don't care honestly...I'll leave that decision to my living suvivors...personally speaking, I want to live as long as I can and die when I can't help it...:2c:

Lovely Rita
03-08-2007, 11:39 AM
I am going for cremation so I guess I am out of this one.

Casey Morgan
03-08-2007, 12:48 PM
funerals are for remembering how you lived your life not how you pretended to live your life.

I agree. That's why right now I want to be laid out underdressed. (I want to be cremated too.) Those I haven't come out to yet will see what they expect to see. Those I have come out to will know I'm "going out" as I really am, that I'm honoring the real me.

Kelsy
03-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Had no choice in what I was wearing coming in to this world and it didn't matter. It won't matter (to me) on the way out!!:happy:

Jennifer:happy:

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-08-2007, 02:17 PM
I don't plan on dying so no buriel for me. I hope they don't start planting people that are not dead! As for clothes, I like the fem stuff so it should be underwear at the very least and then burn baby burn.

almalove
03-08-2007, 02:18 PM
I think we need to understand who is the service for.
The truth is ( and I do really belive it ) that once we cross that line that is the end of our fisical live and feelings you soul leaves the body and you go to the next place whichever it is of the two, because there is only two , and the service is for the family and friends how come to say goodbye to you, it is the moment for them to mourn and share their memories with each other, as for the person who just died it makes no diference how you dress or if you are burned , personaly I rather be burned make it small and do with the ashes what ever they want trow them in the sea or keep them it wont matter. sorry if your dissapointed. but it is what it is.
Hope you'll take it in the must loving way, ( wait that did'nt sound good, too late )

Almalove.

JoAnnDallas
03-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Since I will be cremated, it may not make any difference what I am wearing. My wife knows that I want part of my ashes given to a Austin company that will put them in a cyclinder, add this one to all the others which will be placed into a orbital payload. Then the payload will be put into orbit along with another payload. May be the only way I get to go into space. Price is not bad, around $2K.

Carroll
03-08-2007, 04:51 PM
I plan on creamation, however, if I have an open casket view like my sister did, I would want my wife to put in a change of clothes by my side so I could come out to everybody!

janet p
03-08-2007, 11:35 PM
I want to be creamated but I want that to be in a dress,then put my ashes in a coffee can on top of a semi an go down the interstate until the cans is empty.:devil: :love:

femvirgin
03-09-2007, 12:18 AM
The burial is a ritual to heal the survivors

This is what I agree with completely. To me it is about a way for the living to deal with the lost of people they will never see again.

I leave it up to them to find the best way to deal with that lost.

As my self I care little what happen to my body after death. They could dump it in a lake for all I care really matter very little.

Sissy_in_pink
03-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Yep, As a bride, dress, bra & forms, white stockings & suspender belt, white heels, makeup, bouquet & veil :love:

Victoria Anne
03-09-2007, 04:00 PM
creamation for me,femme undergarments nice but however my wife decides, As for my thoughts if it could be said of me that "I was a good person" I would be quite satisfied.

debbiejoanne
03-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Absolutely I want to be buried in fem. As a Farmer I have spent my entire life in: safe, uncomfortable, and socially acceptable clothes. I want to have something nice when they put me in the pine box and shut the lid. I will be buried in a remote rural cemetery and screw the undertakers. They have seen worse and done worse. DJ

Wenda
03-09-2007, 07:30 PM
I will be cremated, but, although all my 4 children know I dress, and two of them also dress, we chat on the phone and via email about it, they don't want to see me en femme. They can burn me in whatever they want. The boots in my avatar, or my ostrich cowboy boots that I wear daily? Don't care. Their choice. w.