PDA

View Full Version : Ya just gotta love 'em

Jaydee
02-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi all,
I just had to pass this on. Last weekend my wife and I attended a funeral for an acqaintance. She wore a dress for the first time in a long time. Her usual attire is a sweatshirt, jeans and tennis shoes. All day long she kept complaining about how uncomfortable the pantyhose and "high heel" shoes were (they were really 1" heels). I just kept laughing to myself. She doesn't know about my CDing or realize how much I would liked to have changed clothes with her.

Jaydee

Staci G
02-23-2007, 11:36 AM
My wife has to wear dresses pantyhose heels the whole works when she goes out on sales calls or to meetings she complains the entire time she is getting dressed. As soon as she gets home she cant wait to get out of the clothes I cant wait to get into..

Tina B.
02-23-2007, 11:55 AM
my wife has gotten to the point that she only wears pants, even when dressing up, I don't remember the last time I saw her in a skirt, but then she doesn't have the collection of them that I have!
Tina B.

marie354
02-23-2007, 12:14 PM
My SO usually dress up in a nice dress or skirt & top for church every week, but most of the time she changes to slacks after getting home.

Karren H
02-23-2007, 12:54 PM
You must be married to my wife's twin... hehe

Karren

Krystal Lee
02-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Jaydee,

Ironic isn't it, that the girls want out of the very things we want into so baddly.

My wife was never one to dress up but on those occasions when she did I was jealous and wished we could trade places.

Just one of those things we have to keep smiling about, like we know a secret and can't tell. (I was asked about that last night because of my smile. I just kept smiling and thought "I know my panties are prettier than yours")

Anyway as someone said "thats life".

Hugs Krystal.

shoegirl
02-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Very cute but I'm not a huge fan of flats

Suzie S.
02-24-2007, 05:51 AM
Yup. My wife is a hose-hater also. She wears 'em maybe once or twice a week for work, and gripes the whole time. She can't even fathom why I enjoy wearing them! Go figure...:heehee:

Chloe Jean
02-24-2007, 05:57 AM
If only the ladies realized just how lucky they are. They doll themselves up for an elegant night on the town or dress as drab as they want- blue jeans, sneakers. I'd love to wear an evening gown and spikey heels out in public.
Hugs
Amelial

allisonrn06
02-25-2007, 10:49 AM
I've never understood either why women consider the clothes they wear uncomfortable. I love my pantyhose and other clothes and the only thing I find a little uncomfortable is my heels, but I love wearing them anyway. Another thing is, my wife and other women I know complain about having to decide what to wear when they go out - I would love to have that "problem" - Do I wear a dress, skirt and blouse, dress slacks, high heels, flats? Should I buy a new outfit or wear one I already have? Should I get a makeover, manicure/pedicure? Get my hair done? I think it would be a blast to do all that sometime( I never have though, and probably never will). I would love to have their "problems" with going out!!:happy:

Melinda G
02-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Women love to complain. It's what they do. It's why I'm single.:D

lisa68
02-25-2007, 11:17 PM
It's funny how some women would complain about the clothes that we would almost give anything to wear on a daily bases without greif from society. Crazy!!

Michelle 51
02-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Yeah It's kinda strange isn't it My wife come's home from the office and first thing she'll do is dump all the femme stuff and kick arond evening's doing housework etc in cotton pj's and i'm there wishing i could kick back in heel's pantyhose,top and skirt.I guess if we had to dress all day in femme it would wear off too(20 or 30 year's might do it)plus they can put it all back on whenever they wish where as we can't Justabit