PDA

View Full Version : Interesting conversations with a hounddog

JoAnnDallas
02-23-2007, 01:55 PM
I just got off a IM chat with a hounddog. It went something like this.

>Hounddog......Saw your profile...you look lovely
>Me................thank you, your so kind.
>Hounddog......would you like to get together for some hot sex
>Me................NO I would not
>Hounddog.......Why not? Don't you want to be with a man.
>Me............ NO, I am not gay. I am a streight hetro married CD.
>Hounddog.......YOUR NOT GAY. I thought ALL CDs were GAY.
>Me............ Where did you get that from??
>Hounddog.......It's common knowledge.
>Me.............. Sorry to tell you but MOST CDs are hetro, most of those are married with kids. Only a small percentage of CDs are GAY or BI.
>Hounddog...... So you NOT GAY? You don't want to have Hot Sex?
>Me.............. NO and NO

He kept on and on about this and I finially ended the IM and put him on my ignore list. It still amazes me that people out there still think that if your a MTF CD that your gay and all you want to do is have sex with men.

Emily Ann Brown
02-23-2007, 03:07 PM
JoAnn....

You didn't mention him sending you the "infamous" organ photo...what kind of a hounddog is he ???? GEESH ! Nobody takes pride in their profession anymore.

Emily Ann

Brianna Lovely
02-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Hound dog or Hot Dog, hot sex???
I'll take him!

Of course, only if he marries me first!!

MsJanessa
02-23-2007, 03:56 PM
I just got off a IM chat with a hounddog. It went something like this.

>Hounddog......Saw your profile...you look lovely
>Me................thank you, your so kind.
>Hounddog......would you like to get together for some hot sex
>Me................NO I would not
>Hounddog.......Why not? Don't you want to be with a man.
>Me............ NO, I am not gay. I am a streight hetro married CD.
>Hounddog.......YOUR NOT GAY. I thought ALL CDs were GAY.
>Me............ Where did you get that from??
>Hounddog.......It's common knowledge.
>Me.............. Sorry to tell you but MOST CDs are hetro, most of those are married with kids. Only a small percentage of CDs are GAY or BI.
>Hounddog...... So you NOT GAY? You don't want to have Hot Sex?
>Me.............. NO and NO

He kept on and on about this and I finially ended the IM and put him on my ignore list. It still amazes me that people out there still think that if your a MTF CD that your gay and all you want to do is have sex with men.

send him My way Darling---by the time I'm through with him he will have a more respectful attitude--lol although he will be more confused than ever about straight, gay or bi CDs !!! LMAO

JoAnnDallas
02-23-2007, 04:46 PM
MsJanessa........next one I get, I'll send you his Yahoo IM address. :D

Karren H
02-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Sounds like you've been chatting with Emily Ann's evil male side again?? Hehe.

I get those all the time.. Though I rarely take the time to explain how things really are... As good as you did!! Sooo when ever I get one like that... I'll send him your way!! Tag.... Your it!! Lol

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
02-23-2007, 06:24 PM
I know the type JoAnne. They automatically assume you are looking for sex because you are dressed like a woman. I enjoy taking the wind out of their sails and making them feel like fools. That's what happens when you are a tomboy though. Go figure.;) :battingeyelashes:

JeanneF
02-23-2007, 06:37 PM
JoAnn....

You didn't mention him sending you the "infamous" organ photo...what kind of a hounddog is he ???? GEESH ! Nobody takes pride in their profession anymore.

Emily Ann

Bwahahahaha! Ain't that the truth. I always find it funny (and somewhat sad at the same time) when I get an IM from some guy and look at his Yahoo! profiles and it's just a picture of his (well, someone's) "manhood".

would you like to get together for some hot sex

That was the second thing he said to you? My response wouldn't have been "no, I'm straight", it would have been something more akin to cyber-throwing a drink in his face. At least telling him something along of lines of "maybe, just not with you" or chastising him for not putting at least some effort in.

Like I said to a sleazebag at a bar once when he did the same thing face to face..."I put a lot of effort in to look like this, it'll take more than 'want to ____' to get into my pants".

I personally don't mind being hit on by guys, both online or in bars. Just because they ask doesn't mean I have to say yes. BUT, I'd at least like them to put in an effort. It's like they automatically assume that because I'm trans, I'm going to want to sleep with them without knowing anything about them.