PDA

View Full Version : Pays to plan your outtings.... but besure to have a backup plan!!

Karren H
02-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Took the morning off work and spent it with my wife , looking at bathroom tiles and cabinets.. Its not fun for me but I know she enjoys it so I do it for that reason.. But in the back of my mind I'm also planning my next enfemme outting..

Most of you do know that I enjoy planning things ahead and planning things out to the Nth degree. And I had planned another morning enfemme excursion out into the real world and had my bags packed, all ready to go. Planned to wear my new gauchos too!!! But about 10 minutes ago my boss walked in and asked me “You going to be here Monday?” “I was planning to take the morning off and run a few errands”, I replied. He then said, “Well, the new VP want’s to meet at 10am to discuss your workload and projects”… Grrrrrrrr. “Fine…I’ll be there” So much for Monday morning!! My “work load” is interfering with one of my lives!!! Wonder if he would mind if I show up at the meeting wearing my new gauchos?? lol

Lately I have been going out the morning after a hockey game, that way I can pickup my tavel totes on the way home from hockey and leave them in the truck. Then in the morning I head to the nearest unisex restroom, about 15 minutes away, change and head to the mall. Plan to try changing in a closer newer Burger King which has a huge handicap stall in the mens room with a full door. Just need to take my mirror and figure out how to exit the mens room while dressed as a woman!! I just love challenges!!

Maybe I can try for Tuesday morning….. Still pick up my travel totes Sunday night... just a little riskier that way.. May even switch to a dress since the weathers warming up…. Then another hockey game the next Sunday night which may lend itself to an outting plus I do have an over-nighter planned for the first week in March, a project meeting in Central WV, and it’s “way too early in the morning so I just have to go down the night before” hehe As you get older that excuse work better and better!!

So, anyone else like to plan their outings in detail? When’s your next big outing?

Love Karren

LindaMarie
02-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Karren,

Sorry to hear about the boss screwing up your plans for Monday. I know what you mean about work. It can certainly get in the way of our lives.

I hope you'll post a pic of you in your gauchos. The boss may not appreciate it, but I know we will.

Have a great weekend.

All the best.

Linda

tommi
02-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Changing at BK:eek: what a bad girl:dom: but I do agree with you on planning
even dressing at home since my wife doesn't support it and doesn't want to
be around. If planned right it can make the time more enjoyable.:D

Emily Ann Brown
02-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Do I even need to answer that one sis ???!!!! My planning consists of what outfit to put in the bag and which car I'm gonna dress in. Last couple of times I just planned what day and took a bunch of stuff to a friend's to dress and start the adventure.

My next adventure probably will include meeting my friend's friend who is a macho Alpha male type military person....(should prove interesting for him)... and out to a nightclub.

Emily Ann

Brianna Lovely
02-23-2007, 02:52 PM
The nerve of your boss, asking you to do trivial things, like work, when you have much more pressing matters to attend to!

I just got back from a Plan A, Plan B trip. Was going to do a long weekend a s Resort, then realize there was another event at the same polace the next weekend, so ended up staying ten days.

Also have made reservations at another two resorts for March, May, July and August. I belong to ten social organizations, so yes, have to plan ahead.

Shelly Preston
02-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Sorry to hear that Karren

All I can say is Work is a four letter word for a reason - ****.

Suzie Green
02-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Well you could show up at work, dressed en femme. At the very least you'd find out about the sense of humor of the new VP! :tongueout

suanne
02-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi Karren...Glad you asked. I am on a big "planned" adventure now. I am in Lousiville, Ky all week-end. Spent a few days in Florida with relation and now I am in Louisville by myself. I just got back from shopping and picked up a few new things for Suanne and as a matter of fact have them on now. It is such a nice day out....but I am not. lol So I will stay here in my room and enjoy my dressing time. I found a store here in the area that has a lot of Delta Burke lingerie. For the plus sized girl her line of lingerie is wonderful. It is now marked down in price from the original prices. I got some very good deals on the items I purchased. When it gets dark this evening I think I will venture out for a little drive.

I have planned this trip for over a month and have really looked forward to it. It is everything I have hoped for. It sure feels good to be able to relax in fem.

Suanne

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-24-2007, 02:31 PM
The nerve of that boss of yours, I try to plan but it never works out so I just go spontaneously. I dress at home with my wife whenever we go somewhere that I can dress up enfem, what a thrill it is when I get the chance. When we go on trips I do plan my outfits ahead of time so I bring all my favorites, i almost always bring too many shoes and anyone would laugh at my suitcase since it is mostly fem clothes and heels

slamddoger
02-24-2007, 02:44 PM
what if you have all plane out and it bad snow stome then what do you do then

Sally24
02-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I plan ahead. I spend most of the month planning for my once a month Friday night out with the girls. I have a computerized packing list so that I don't forget anything. It even shows into which pocket each item goes. I have 3 back-up outfits in case things go wrong or we choose some different venue to dance at. I have a back-up wig in case the primary one goes down (I don't know! But it could happen!) I practice my dancing and try outfits on to see what I might like for a "look" this month. Generally my underwear is color coordinated with the outfit too.

I usually change in the mini-van so space is at a premium. It takes great organization for things to go smoothly! And no, I'm not an engineer too (an electronic tech though).

"Through technology, a better future!"

Sally

cindychan
02-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Well sometimes I'm just a spurt of the momment gal and have no backup plan. Theres always the drunken excuse or I'm going to a drag party if things get to bad excuse as well.

sherell
02-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Its tough trying to hide things Karen but you have plenty of go girl

Marcie Sexton
02-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Well Karren, I think we must be working for the same boss...My GM called for a meeting Wednesday in Huntington...so much for Wednesday:Angry3: , but my week gets better, I was informed that Thursday was a regular staff meeting in B'field...so there goes Thursday:( ...Then there is always Friday right...WRONG...woke up sick as a dog.:Pullhair: ..now I just feel like I've been run over by a Mack Truck:kickbutt: ...and you thought you had it bad...

Oh well there's always next week...:happy: