PDA

View Full Version : Is there a time of year you like to dress more

bredalee25
02-24-2007, 08:29 AM
I much rather dress in the fall to spring period of time. Those hot temps are far to much for me to handle while wearing a bra wig and make up.

:love:
ttfn

Suzie S.
02-24-2007, 08:35 AM
My wife and I are outdoor type people. When it's warm out we're out in the yard or in the pool. Since I only dress at home right now, I dress much more in the winter because I'm inside alot. I love being Suzie as much as I can, but loathe winter. It's kind of a double edge sword. :straightface:

Tina B.
02-24-2007, 08:36 AM
Since I live along the coast of Northern California, it is never all that hot, and I find it comfortable to dress all year around, except for a day here and there in the late part of summer.
Tina B.

Jocelyn Quivers
02-24-2007, 08:52 AM
My season of active dressing is usually between fall and winter. I'm hot natured and my house gets extremely warm in the spring and summer. My make up usually runs and I don't like ruining my dresses by sweating and putting disgusting pit stains in them. Jocelyn

Maureen Henley
02-24-2007, 09:00 AM
I really dislike winter. Spring and fall are the best, and summer when the weather moderates. we have a large yard, with the house set well back, so I can be outside dressed, especially after dark, on the front patio.

Lisa Marie
02-24-2007, 09:11 AM
I mostly dress in the fall and winter.Cause thats the only time I can shave my legs!

Billie1
02-24-2007, 09:57 AM
I just LOVE summer, 'cuz that's the time of year I can go out in shorter skirts, tighter, skimpier tops and open-toe heels. How sexy can you be, all layered up like the Michelin man??

sixstringplayer_58
02-24-2007, 10:12 AM
I just LOVE summer, 'cuz that's the time of year I can go out in shorter skirts, tighter, skimpier tops and open-toe heels. How sexy can you be, all layered up like the Michelin man??

i to love the summer as i love those short skirts my favorites is cheerleader outfits but any will do and being warm i love bare legs and wearing just about any kind of shoes:tongueout :tongueout

Cristi
02-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Fall
For some reason, I have a strong association with Fall and putting on a long flowing skirt. Something about the cooling temps, gentle breezes... I don't think I'd ever be able to get through a Fall without dressing almost every day.

Winter
Winter is nice because you can really bundle up. Long dresses, tights, hats and gloves used to really let me go out in public before I was comfortable about going out during the day. Plus, cold winter nights mean long flannel nightgowns.

Spring
The first few warmer days where I can wear a short skirt, or pantyhose instead of opaque tights. Full skirts that are light enough that they float and swish against my legs as I walk. *sigh*

Summer
Sundresses, short short skirts, sleeveless tops. Actually, Summer is probably my LEAST favorite season for dressing. Too warm for pantyhose, and while short skirts are fun, I'd rather feel the material of a longer skirt against my legs as I walk. Plus, I hate sweating through my makeup and having nights that are just too warm to wear ANY kind of nightgown. :(

If I had to select one, make my season Fall all year 'round. :)

christiecd
02-24-2007, 10:39 AM
I live in Arizona, where it is ridiculously hot during the summer months. Right now, it's absolutely beautiful out, and really, I need to be dressing a lot more than I have been lately!

Cristi
02-24-2007, 11:06 AM
I live in Arizona, where it is ridiculously hot during the summer months. Right now, it's absolutely beautiful out, and really, I need to be dressing a lot more than I have been lately!

I live in a climate where it never gets REALLY hot, so I have a question for you. Do GGs still wear pantyhose when it gets that hot, or is there just a temperature over which they can't tolerate them?

PaulaJaneThomas
02-24-2007, 11:15 AM
All year round. Summer can get hot so it's the time for bare legs and strappy tops.

jamie1
02-24-2007, 11:40 AM
I enjoy the cooler months being from CT [I] can dress under en femme and be comfortable out shopping and dining. I am going to the mall today for lunch at Charlies and shopping for nylons and a chemise

michellebesweet
02-24-2007, 11:42 AM
I like spring and fall because of the temperature, the summers are too hot here and the winters are too cold.

BobbieCD1944
02-24-2007, 02:38 PM
Winter time. Cold weather. I can underdress with the forms more often. Plus get to put them on with adhesive, go for several days.

jennin
02-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Fall-just before Holloween, because you can get away with alot more when the temperature first takes a dip

Trisha
02-24-2007, 04:00 PM
no not at all for me but i do like the summer so i can where short mini skirts and sexy low cut or tank tops

kymmieLorain
02-24-2007, 04:14 PM
Anytime but cold weather. I enjoy going out offroading wearing a skirt. It is a little too cold right now to even venture to the car in a skirt let alone go 4 wheeling. Plus most of the trails are snowed in.

I also want to go shooting in a skirt. Most of my hobbies are ment for warm weather.

Kymmie

sandra-leigh
02-24-2007, 04:33 PM
Winter is nice because you can really bundle up. Long dresses, tights, hats and gloves used to really let me go out in public before I was comfortable about going out during the day.

Winter can get pretty cold here. -20 is a good time to wear skirts. No, I'm not crazy, a long skirt with tights or leggings can be fairly comfortable: the skirt acts like mittens, holding your body heat in a protective bubble around you, better than pants of the same material.

But wearing a dress and pantihose and what-not under a long male coat feels like cheating -- dresses are meant to be seen, and if they are hidden away, the situation becomes like wearing a bra under a guy's shirt: satisifaction from knowing you have a hidden secret.

Perhaps if I had a warm women's coat so that the casual on-looker would see "woman"... but the closest I come is closer to a long spring jacket. Hard to stash a long woman's winter coat ;-)

Summer and short sleeves, or summer and shorts or skirts without nylons: unfortunatly limbs aren't particularily feminine. They aren't especially hairy (I'm not a furry guy), but there is enough there to look incongruous. And my wife -does- notice if I shave my arms or (what very little there is on) my chest, and she doesn't like it. So I end up spending a fair bit of time looking for clothes that are long enough :(

Karen Francis
02-24-2007, 09:35 PM
the season starts for me about Sept 1st, everything gets shaved from the neck down. Stays that way until about April 1st. At 5'11" 175 lbs don't really present well in feminine shorts, tops etc... Would have to get rid of arm hair to complete the look. Have tried putting on summer outfits and as much as I would like it to work it just doesn't, fall and winter fashions give me a shot at passing.

Kate Simmons
02-25-2007, 04:08 AM
You can dress nicer in the Summertime. Plus I get a kick out of the fact that marathon dancing in July and August in those hot wigs and wearing makeup really separates the men from the boys (or the women from the girls, depending on how you look at it). That doesn't stop me from having fun and enjoying myself though.:happy:

lisa68
02-25-2007, 05:35 AM
I love the summers with the window down and the warm air blowing around my legs and though my hair.

Paulacder
02-25-2007, 05:41 AM
I agree wit you Lisa, I love the Sumers, Tan Leggs, No Hose or Panties, Sun roof open, Cool Breeze............You get the Idea.

LauraKCD
02-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Because of my work where I must wear shorts and dock shoes with no socks, summer is not a good time for me. Fall / Winter gives me the opportunitiy to shave my legs, paint my toenails and be fem all under. :happy:

Angie G
02-25-2007, 08:01 AM
My best time to dress is when I have time to dress :hugs:
Angie

Annette49
02-25-2007, 08:07 AM
I dress in womans cloths all year round. However, I do enjoy dressing more in fall and winter (I love sweaters).

Annette

MJ
02-25-2007, 08:07 AM
summer time less cloths the warm air guys honking at you as they drive by the wolf whistle from the guys " if only they knew " and a great assortment of summer cloths

Marcie Sexton
02-25-2007, 08:10 AM
For me any time is a good time...since my surgery and the constant drain of B12 from my system, most of the body hair has fell out or grown back much thinner, so shave legs are no problem...

I am especially looking forward to warm weather so I can try my first bikini :rolleyes:

Another plus is my wife and I can go shopping for spring and summer fashions together, which is always fun...We always manage to make a "date" out of it, then rush home to try on our clothes...WHAT BETTER TIME IS THERE ?

TxKimberly
02-25-2007, 08:12 AM
I much rather dress in the fall to spring period of time. Those hot temps are far to much for me to handle while wearing a bra wig and make up.

:love:
ttfn

Exactly as you said! In all honesty I like the winter too! (I like long skirts)
Kim

Kelsy
02-25-2007, 08:12 AM
Fall, Winter, Spring, cool and cold weather, the more I cover up the better
summer clothes will just out me.:eek:

Jennifer:happy:

christiecd
03-24-2007, 11:52 AM
I live in a climate where it never gets REALLY hot, so I have a question for you. Do GGs still wear pantyhose when it gets that hot, or is there just a temperature over which they can't tolerate them?

I do not notice girls wearing them in the hot summer months... it's too bad because I LOVE wearing hose!

Lilith Moon
03-24-2007, 02:13 PM
For me to feel comfortable when out I would rather not dress skimpily, I prefer to cover up...to "disguise myself". Then there's the wigs and hose that can really make me boil up in hot weather. So, my preference is for the cooler months, but not too cold for skirts. Spring/fall are my favorite times.

ArleneRaquel
03-24-2007, 11:14 PM
I love wearing shorts and showing off my legs, so the warmer months are the best for me. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Panty Hose Lover

joann07
03-24-2007, 11:22 PM
I try to dress at any chance I get no matter what time, or season, of the year. And when I'm in guy mode, I wear pantyhose about 90+% of the time.
Its my only link to femme mode when I'm not dressed.

Joann

susie evans
03-24-2007, 11:31 PM
i like the season that starts in early january and ends after new years of the following year :D

susie

Veronica99
03-29-2007, 01:16 AM
I live in Arizona, where it is ridiculously hot during the summer months... I know what you mean! 110 Fahrenheit makes it tough to wear stockings and all.

I find I dress more during the university breaks (esp. summer and winter) as I'm more relaxed. It comes in these cycles depending on how busy/stressful things get.

RobynB
03-29-2007, 06:09 AM
I prefer fall and winter because it's too hot in SE Texas in the spring and summer.

Jayne
03-29-2007, 07:52 AM
Hi

I love to dress in autumn and winter. The dark nights are my cover, in summer we are always out and about and in shorts etc, its hard to paint your nails with out getting seen so I am not allowed to in summer.

Marianna Julianna
03-29-2007, 08:48 AM
I prefer autumn, winter and spring, anyway chances to dress during the summer are few. Right now though I'm going through a can't be bothered period, two days already this week I had the chance. Tuesday, but it was so nice I wanted to go out on the bike and I can't do both, today though is dull and cold and I woke up feeling like I wanted to dress, but by the time I had the boy up and ready for school again I couldn't be bothered. Nothing new really, just unusual this time of the year, I may dress tomorrow though, as it's likely to be my last chance for at least two weeks.

Lovely Rita
03-29-2007, 09:03 AM
For me it is all year around. Seasons provide opportunities for different fashions. Winter allows me time to wear my furs. Summer I can get into frilly cottony thingies.

Love it all year round.

Casey Morgan
03-29-2007, 02:17 PM
In the winter I only want to get dressed once: in the morning, for the day. In the summer I don't feel like getting dressed at all. So I fully dress more in the spring and summer just because it's so much more comfortable and I can enjoy it more.

Lissa Stevens
03-29-2007, 03:05 PM
I like to dress for all seasons. It doesn't matter to me.

MsEva
03-29-2007, 03:45 PM
I have to say that the cooler months are best for me. I love sweaters and long tops, long skirts etc. If it is too hot to wear boots, it is too hot to dress much. And here in VA it gets warm earlly. I love to feel cool when dressed.

Andrea Nicole
03-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Hi,
For me, my favorite time is late fall / early winter. Tha way I can get to wear my full length furs.
Sure hope I didn't upset the libs by wearing furs ... oh well .... %#$#^%$.

Huggs,
Andi ....

Colleentg
03-29-2007, 04:19 PM

Summer is great, but I like the cooler weather of spring and fall, I can still wear some trendy summer things and a lightweight jacket if I need to. Summer heat is not for some items, even though I don't go a day without pantyhose. There are cooler sheerer types to wear anyway. When I can get a good natural tan, then I leave the hose in the drawer and just wear shorts.

yingyang
03-29-2007, 05:17 PM
This is new to me and where I live and work I'm walking at least a half a mile a day outside and it's :eek: cold. I wear clothes inside all year, but I must grow a :tongueout beard:tongueout when it's below freezing. I doubt that anyone else is in this situation but my chin feels cold when it's below 40 degrees. So I guess what I'm saying is late spring through the first freez.

rachel_jean
03-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Fall to spring is best for me also.
I'm able to shave my legs then...

Too much stuff to do outdoors in the summer as well.

Plus, fall thru spring is BOOT season ;)

Rachel Jean

danielle_from_cal
03-29-2007, 06:24 PM
I like all the seasons for dressing. I love changing my fashions with the weather. When it gets really hot in the summer, I tend to stay inside with the air conditioning on, so I can even wear fall styles in the summer.

austincdgurl
03-30-2007, 01:54 AM
I find that I dress more in the fall/winter because there's a certain pageantry that goes along with long dresses, scarves, jackets, hose, etc. In the summer here it's just too hot for that. Besides, I usually can only shave during these months, so I find myself stealing every chance I get to be dressed when my skin is smooth and silky.

That said, there's nothing like wearing a short skirt and showing off those smooth legs in the summertime when I get the chance!!!

Joanboy2001
03-30-2007, 07:45 AM
Living in Florida, winter is the best time. The heat and humidity of May thru October make wearing a bra and pantyhose a problem for me.

I wear a sports bra under my tee shirt during my morning walk, but in summer I omit the bra.