View Full Version : Age Difference

stayfrosty55
02-06-2005, 02:49 PM
I am a 18 year old admirer who is interested in meeting up with a cd/tv/ts...but where should i draw the line at age limit? Is there even an age limit in a partner?

Sweet Susan
02-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Sweetie, never let age get in your way.

DonnaT
02-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Well Frosty :) I would suggest someone you may feel comfortable with with respect to age. If they aren't comfortable with your age, you'll soon know.

Note that most CDs you might meet at clubs, for example, are straight. I'm not saying you are gay or bisexual, because you may not know why you are attracted to CDs, but just are, just like we are CDs but don't know why.

So you want to make sure you treat whomever you meet with respect. No 'dirty' come-ons or sexual enuendos. Respect them and you'll be respected (hopefully ;) )

Additionally, you may think someone is a CD when you approach, only to find it is a GG (hard to tell sometimes :rolleyes: ). So you wouldn't want to insult anyone.

And alway use the feminine pronouns, unless they ask you not to.

By the way, the tern used in the UK, for example, is TF (tranny fancier) for guys or gals who are admirers of CD/TV/TS.

BrendaJean
02-06-2005, 03:00 PM
I am a 18 year old admirer who is interested in meeting up with a cd/tv/ts...but where should i draw the line at age limit? Is there even an age limit in a partner?

I guess the age is up to you and the girl...I mean who am I to say? ;)

Amelie
02-06-2005, 03:04 PM
99 should be your limit.

stayfrosty55
02-06-2005, 03:04 PM
thank you, i wasnt really too much on caring about age, its just that sometimes its a little awkward when looking at personals and you see most of them are quite a few years older...Im just not sure if anyone will be interested in someone as young as me..

BrendaJean
02-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Amelie, Nowe that's funny, Great pic lov

Merinda
02-06-2005, 03:15 PM
I would suggest what Donna mentioned " a club "

If you join a TG club you will make friends at least and as they say :

" water finds its own level "

stayfrosty55
02-06-2005, 03:17 PM
do you have any suggestions of TG clubs for me to join?

Julie
02-06-2005, 03:19 PM
thank you, i wasnt really too much on caring about age, its just that sometimes its a little awkward when looking at personals and you see most of them are quite a few years older...Im just not sure if anyone will be interested in someone as young as me..
The trouble is and something for you to be very cautious about is the fact that you are only 18, some people will be attracted to you for entirely the wrong reasons so be careful.

JJ

stayfrosty55
02-06-2005, 03:32 PM
The trouble is and something for you to be very cautious about is the fact that you are only 18, some people will be attracted to you for entirely the wrong reasons so be careful.

JJ

I am aware that sometimes being so young would get the wrong crowd, and I will be careful....all i really want is to be able to meet some open minded crossdressers in person to see how it feels and even to have fun, and it doesnt have to be the naughty kind either

IAMDONNA
02-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Frosty age is only a number, but as with any relationship at your age be careful. You could easily be hurt because someone older may simply be out for the wrong thing and they know more about controling someone your age. No matter what, TAKE YOUR TIME. Don't rush into anything at your age you have all the time in the world. Best of luck to you.

Hugs.....Donna ;)

Vickie-CD
02-07-2005, 06:28 PM
If I met someone that everything really clicked with, what difference does it make about there age(as long as they are not a minor). Your only as old or young as you feel. Leave the numbers for the mathmeticians.
Love,
Vickie :)

Vickie-CD
02-07-2005, 06:31 PM
I am aware that sometimes being so young would get the wrong crowd, and I will be careful....all i really want is to be able to meet some open minded crossdressers in person to see how it feels and even to have fun, and it doesnt have to be the naughty kind either
That's a healthy outlook, sounds like you've really got your head in the right place.
Good Luck,
Vickie :)

Vallari
02-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Yeah I'd be careful about the age. Especially if your 18 as Julie J mentioned. I'm 18 myself, and the highest I'm willing to go age-wise is 20. I received advice on this when I asked my counselor, and I was told that for your first relationship at least, look for someone close to your own age who you can identify with and relate too.

sissy stacy
02-09-2005, 11:53 PM
(curtsey)

Do not let age bother you. My first GF who knew i was a sissy was 32 when i was 19. It's a long story, but i went looking for a GF who wanted a sissy BF and found Her.

GO for it!

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

Akyra
02-10-2005, 12:05 AM
age is irelivent i just go for girls who are older cause they have so much more experience...know what i mean sugar...i could iron out yur rinkles and give you som neu ones :p

Sweet Jeanette
02-10-2005, 12:15 AM

It depends on what you want. You will not know, until you have tried different age groups.---You will find your likes & dislikes that way.-----As for age limit; I wouldn't know.---I only know (me and my Wife), and the occasional CD that I have met in the past. ---But, ---I am 56, and still good looking, and do my best to try to GET IT twice, from my Wife, almost every day!!!-----(Middle of the night, and a Nooner)---It's up to you!---Take the advice you read in this thread though!---Everybody here is knowledgeable on the subject.-------I need to add this;---Yes!---Be careful. Older people are more experienced, and SOME may have bad ideas, and want to control you, because you are so young, and (not knowing)!---But, by the same token;---don't discount older people either!---There ARE GOOD people out there!---Just be careful!----

Melissa A.
02-10-2005, 12:43 AM
Hi Stay, Unfortunately (and I have experienced this) great differences in age do matter. Do you think a 35 yr. old will want to party in the woods or at someone's parents house with your friends? Maybe you are mature for your age, maybe it won't matter. Fact is, most of us cds dont come to terms with who we are till middle age. It can be a tough road. Keep that in mind. and good luck.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Sweet Jeanette
02-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Hi Stay, Unfortunately (and I have experienced this) great differences in age do matter. Do you think a 35 yr. old will want to party in the woods or at someone's parents house with your friends? Maybe you are mature for your age, maybe it won't matter. Fact is, most of us cds dont come to terms with who we are till middle age. It can be a tough road. Keep that in mind. and good luck.

Hugs,

I think your right. I didn't think of that aspect of it.---Us older ones DO slow down, and tend to not want to do very much.---Good point!

Sweet Susan
02-10-2005, 01:09 AM

Hugs,

Not only that, but most older women don't like being around immature young men, such as 18-25. There's something about that age group that turns many women off. If you find a woman who likes you for what you are, there is a better than 99% chance she won't like your friends, at least for very long. Young men are built like studs, and they hammer all night, but their minds aren't always working all that well.

Sweet Jeanette
02-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Not only that, but most older women don't like being around immature young men, such as 18-25. There's something about that age group that turns many women off.

I don't care for younger men either.---I like maybe age 45 and up.---I actively hunt CDers of that age and up.---My wife sometimes helps me. She can spot one rather quickly. My vision is not that good.---If we do find one, I feel her out, and, if she is agreeable, all three of us go to a quiet spot, that may be in a mall or other such place, and dark.---Then, I become "the submissive one". ---The act is done, while my wife plays "lookout". ---Sometimes, she will watch.---After the "immediate need" is taken care of, we will go to a more secure location. Then, we will undulge ourselves in more, "leisurely" activities!------Like my name says:-----Hot!---Sorry if I offend some sensitive ones.

LauraLeigh
02-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Twice a day from your wife.....???? What planet are you from...?? Thank god for lovers...

I don't care for younger men either.---I like maybe age 45 and up.---I actively hunt CDers of that age and up.---My wife sometimes helps me. She can spot one rather quickly. My vision is not that good.---If we do find one, I feel her out, and, if she is agreeable, all three of us go to a quiet spot, that may be in a mall or other such place, and dark.---Then, I become "the submissive one". ---The act is done, while my wife plays "lookout". ---Sometimes, she will watch.---After the "immediate need" is taken care of, we will go to a more secure location. Then, we will undulge ourselves in more, "leisurely" activities!------Like my name says:-----Hot!---Sorry if I offend some sensitive ones.

Sweet Jeanette
02-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Twice a day from your wife.....???? What planet are you from...?? Thank god for lovers...

I DO try, though!

samanthajay
02-13-2005, 12:25 AM
see im confused are you looking for a relationship frosty or a freindship?

Chrissycd
02-13-2005, 12:49 AM
Frosty,
You may not realize it, but many who read a post like that will say ANYTHING to an 18 yr. old that they think you will want to hear in the hopes of getting you on your back. You are lucky to be amongst such a wonderful group of caring cds and tgirls here, hon, but don't be so needy that you give yourself to anyone undeserving. Take your time. You have ALOT of it. Find someone you can feel GOOD about being with, and don't undervalue yourself. Alot of young people don't have much self esteem, and unfortunately, they get taken advantage of because of it. Please don't learn the hard way.
Hugs,
Chrissy

stayfrosty55
04-21-2005, 09:49 AM
thank you for the concern and I assure you I will be being careful