PDA

View Full Version : Don't ask, don't tell

tall_brianna
02-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Since about New Years, I've been pushing it - or should I say letting it out more. I already wrote about the New Years mascaruade party that went *mostly* en femme to with friends that didn't know. I'm surprised that I never heard anything about it from those friends I was with on New Years eve.

So last Sat. night I'm invited to this huge rave with the same group of friends. Late last Saturday, I get a message from one of my tg friends saying her and another girlfriend are going out. And then my friend Rachel (new years crew) calls and asks what I'm wearing to the pure cirkus party, hmm... umm... club clothes? "What?" she says, "you know it's like a burning man party and you shouldwear a costume. Jim and I are wearing some funky boots and glasses and I'm going to wear my big fro wig. " Hmmmm... :) and before I could say anything to reveal the huge smile on my face, she says, "So get that wig out girl and get sexy." Oh SNAP. Wahhhh.

All I needed was a little nudge :) I called my tg friend, told her I was going to go out and prefunc with them but I'd be a little subdued / stealthy. Outfit: leather ankle boots with 3" heel, skinny long jeans with bells that cover the shoes except for the toes, club shirt with no boobs, wig, cable knit hat and makeup (semi natural looking except for the dark lipstick, just cover up and a little eye makeup). Just femme enough to make people wonder.

I met up with tgirls and encouraged them to come with me. Margo made a point I hadn't considered, "You know if you show up with us, they'll have no doubt." :) "So be it, let's go dance to some house beats!" Man it was so much fun it was unreal. I've definitely noticed a difference in how people react to me en femme - they love me. I had one girl come up and tell me how much she loved the positive energy I was radiating. Another guy who told me I was, "the cutest whatever he had ever seen." I think Lennon was right, in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

We all had a great time and before I knew it, it was 4am. The tgirls had left hours earlier and everyone else except Rachel and I were ready for bed. So Rachel and I went down to an after hours club that was kicking. In the cab on the way she says, "You know Bryan, you are really coming into your own and it's a beautiful thing." I thanked her and said, "You know I feel like I spent the majority of my life trying to be what I thought others wanted me to be and, well, never just being."

Three days later when out with those guys again and a few others that weren't there, out comes the digital camera and the evidence. One of the others was looking through the pics and said, "Is that you?" "Yep." "Are you wearing lipstick?" With a huge smile, "Yep". Rachel with a big smile, "Ask him how he got it." Me, "I ain't telling". :)

Don't ask, don't tell. Maybe let 'em figure it out for themselves. Alls good and I haven't stopped smiling for a week and I'm starting to worry about wrinkles from it. :)

I hope all is well with everyone here. Sorry I haven't written to any of you in a while, when not staying out the whole night and sleeping the next day I've been busy, busy, busy.

Cheers,

-b

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-24-2007, 01:17 PM
Hi Tall- Briana
It seems like you are trying to "out" yourself to your friends, it may be working.
I think when we are closeted we all wish for an easy way to escape, I know that I do wish that everyone would find out about my dressing since it would open up my floodgates and I'd do it almost exclusively from then on. Until than I'll remain hidden in plain site and hope that I get caught by "accident"

Sally24
02-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Sounds like you're getting more comfortable with yourself. That's a good thing. I know you're young(er) so now is the time to explore and see just what you want from life and everything. I waited a very long time and have just started getting to that same place in the last year or so.

Have fun, be safe, and above all enjoy life!

Sally

trannie T
02-25-2007, 01:55 AM
Do you do Burning Man too? It's only six months until the Man burns.

Tina B.
02-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Oh to be young again! sounds like you are living the good life.
Tina B.