PDA

View Full Version : Just Feel Like One Of The Girls At Work Now

Girly Sara
02-24-2007, 01:17 PM
Hey girls n boys!

Hope you're all OK. I haven't contributed to the forum in a while as i've been busy so here i am to tell you how things are progressing at work as far as expressing my feminine side is concerned. You may have read my previous thread at the following link which will give you some background to what i'm about to update you on:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47052

Since coming out to some girls at work before Xmas, my confidence to express my girly side has escalated. Here's a few things i wanted to update you with. The other week, a girl at work was spraying herself with some perfume i loved the smell of. So, without even thinking about it, i went up to her and said i loved her perfume and asked her which one it was? She told me and i thought that i must buy some. Anyways, last weekend i bought some (Paradise perfume - you can buy it from a retailer called 'Next' here in the UK) Got to work on Monday and sent an e-mail to the girl to say i bought some. This girl must have known about my femme side because when she replied she said that she was glad i liked it and that she would be buying more on pay day....wicked! When i said i wished i could wear it for work (bearing in mind i would be in male mode) she said "You should. Why not? Bless her!

The same girl did something which i thought was pretty cool a few weeks ago. She asked me to take a look at something she had bought for a special weekend away with her boyfriend. I went over to her and she opened up a pink bag for me to take a look. Inside was a pair of white lacy panties and a camisole. She asked me what i thought of 'em? I said they were fab and that her boyfriend was going to have a great weekend! lol She said "I didn't show 'Rob' (our manager) as he wouldn't be interested" and bearing in mind that girls out number the guys 10 - 1. I thought it was great that she could share something so intimate. i just felt like one of her girlfriends.

I'm finding that other girls seem to be more warming towards me in the office now. It's as if i'm not a male threat to them. I think my success has been that i don't look/act embarrassed when i mention that i like what they're wearing, their new hand bag, make up etc etc I act naturally. However, until the recent mention to one of the girls that i'd bought some perfume, i'd never mentioned that i'd got the item. Just offered my compliments. The real girls in the office have just put 2 and 2 together and worked me out for themselves. They know i have a long-term girlfriend so no longer think i am gay.

To add the icing on the cake, i'm now going into work with french manicured nails with bright white tips and don't feel uncomfortable. Although i get a bit shy if men are around, around the girls i'm showing my nails off. Some of the girls have openly said how nice they look where others have definitely noticed them and haven't said anything. However, i've had NO adverse comments so i guess all is fine.

One last thing. A girl who i came out to at work late last year, offered me a make up catalogue, i.e. www.avon.com the other day. Asked me if i wanted to buy anything out of it. How sweet, huh? Of course, i'm gonna have to buy some items from it hehe

Anyways, that's enough from me for now. Just wanted to share these special moments that are making my life complete right now. Would love to hear other girls' experiences at work.

Take care for now.

Sara xxxx

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-24-2007, 01:53 PM
Way to go Sara,
Keep pushing the envelope further and further and soon you'll be one of the girls. I wish that I could get away with it here at my work but alas I am the boss and it's a retail location as well as delivery so my customers might not like it too much and since I haven't won the lottery as of yet I do need the customers still. If i win the lottery though watch out for sandra then

Kristen Kelly
02-24-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm finding that other girls seem to be more warming towards me in the office now. It's as if i'm not a male threat to them. I think my success has been that i don't look/act embarrassed when i mention that i like what they're wearing, their new hand bag, make up etc etc I act naturally. The real girls in the office have just put 2 and 2 together and worked me out for themselves. They know i have a long-term girlfriend so no longer think i am gay.Sara xxxx

The women are alot smarter than we think. The same has happened for me in the office, sometimes I think they are testing me for I'm not openly out at work but don't hide it, pierced ears small hoops, longer highlighted hair. The other day really felt like one of the girls, was talking with other girl and me at lunch how great the sex was on Valentine's night.

Rachel Morley
02-24-2007, 02:55 PM
Hi Sara,

YGG! (you go girl) this is awesome news! :happy:

I'm finding that other girls seem to be more warming towards me in the office now. It's as if i'm not a male threat to them.
I don't doubt this for a second. As you said yourself, they know you have a girlfriend so you're not gay and now that they understand that your interest in girly things is because you really are genuinely interested in them for yourself, not some creepy way of getting closer and interacting with them because they perhaps think you were trying to hit on them or whatever. I agree with you, you are "safe" and not a "male threat".

i'm now going into work with french manicured nails with bright white tips and don't feel uncomfortable. Although i get a bit shy if men are around, around the girls i'm showing my nails off.
I know exactly what you mean. Although my nails are long (a 1/4 inch past my fingertips) I only have them painted in a clear shiny or very pale pink at work not like your French, but I still get a bit shy about it around manly men.

Thanks for sharing this update with us all. I think some of us (me) envy you being able to be girly at work. :happy:

Sweet Susan
02-24-2007, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=Girly Sara;762766]Hey girls n boys!

Hope you're all OK. I haven't contributed to the forum in a while as i've been busy so here i am to tell you how things are progressing at work as far as expressing my feminine side is concerned. You may have read my previous thread at the following link which will give you some background to what i'm about to update you on:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47052

Since coming out to some girls at work before Xmas, my confidence to express my girly side has escalated. Here's a few things i wanted to update you with.

The same girl did something which i thought was pretty cool a few weeks ago. She asked me to take a look at something she had bought for a special weekend away with her boyfriend. I went over to her and she opened up a pink bag for me to take a look. Inside was a pair of white lacy panties and a camisole. She asked me what i thought of 'em? I said they were fab and that her boyfriend was going to have a great weekend! lol She said "I didn't show 'Rob' (our manager) as he wouldn't be interested" and bearing in mind that girls out number the guys 10 - 1. I thought it was great that she could share something so intimate. i just felt like one of her girlfriends.

That is about as sexy as it gets. Having a GG show you her new underwear is incredible.

Trisha
02-24-2007, 03:42 PM
way to go :D

michellebesweet
02-24-2007, 05:05 PM
I think that is wonderful, I cant do that at my work, I have a lot of GG's that are the type to slap a harassment suit if I would ask a question like that.

Trisha
02-24-2007, 05:40 PM
but thats the way in the u.s.a. law suite at the drop of a hat

Marcie Sexton
02-24-2007, 05:47 PM
:Party2: :Party2: :Party2:

Good for you...I can't tell you how happy I am for you...GOOD LUCK

marie354
02-24-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm sooo happy for you.... You are one lucky girl. I wish I could have done that when I worked. On of the guys there had heard about me and always ribbed me about it. It was only roumers though, no proof. So I just laughed at him, and said... Yea right. No one else there said anything or cared.

What a wonderful thing for you. I can only dream...........

Jasmine Ellis
02-24-2007, 06:07 PM
thanks for the up date, way to go, and I will be keeping an eye out for more up dates :hugs:

RachelDenise
02-24-2007, 07:14 PM
I love to hear about these positive experiences. I think thay slowly it helps me to realize that one day I'm going to have to take some chances and include some people into Rachel's life! Thanks for the happy ending.

Girly Sara
02-25-2007, 07:34 AM
Thanks for your replies, girls. Please keep the comments coming and i would love to hear of other people's experiences.

Sara xxx

S. Lisa Smith
02-25-2007, 08:43 AM
Glad you are having fun with it! What kind of job do you have?

Angie G
02-25-2007, 08:53 AM
I have no experiences I work with men on the shop floor if they found out well you know how guys con be :hugs:
Angie

Girly Sara
02-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Glad you are having fun with it! What kind of job do you have?

Thanks hun. I'm a Credit Controller.

Sara xxx

Barb Valentine
02-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh Sara that just wonderful to hear
It makes going into work that much more bearable
Good for you

lisa68
02-25-2007, 11:12 PM
You go girl!!!! Sara that is great news.

Billijo49504
02-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Good for you Sara!!!1 Keep up the good relations with the GG's...BJ

Jenna1561
02-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Sara, way to go girl!

I work in an office environment with 2 women and a male supervisor. Out in the operations area, it is a mostly male environment. I pierced my ears back in December and only had a few positive comments - no negative remarks. About 2 1/2 weeks ago I had gels put on my nails and they're about 1/4" past the fingertip. One compliment from a woman in operations. However, when I'm around the men, I notice that I tend to hide my nails from view.

I wear light makeup to work everyday and have had no real comments (1 male worker once asked if I was wearing lipstick, I passed it off as lip balm and have been more careful with application and shade selection). I don't know if they haven't detected it or they're just not saying anything. We do have quite a few Rednecks and I'm certain that if they knew, they'd say something.

Great environment you're in and I hope that you enjoy your new friendships and situation.

Jenna