PDA

View Full Version : Lets play!

Priscilla1018
02-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Okay girls who wants our own island? A place for us to live as we want with our GGs and SOs. Picture us comming ashore. What would our uniforms be like. Personaly, I vote for black leather calf high boots with 5 inch heels, any other thoughts out there?

Love and Hugs, :D
Priscilla

Stuff Football! :eek:

Ashleigh
02-06-2005, 06:23 PM
What kind of island? Does it have tons of sand that would make walking in heels impossible? I want no part of that kind of island.

Maybe clarify some.

Holly
02-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Uniforms? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! How about a shopping mall with unlimited charge accounts!!

Trinity_cat
02-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Based on Ashleigh and Holly's idea....An Island that is completlely covered in laminated flooring, has a huge mall that only has Ladies things and everything is free of charge.

ChristineRenee
02-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Shopping?...YES!...Unlimited charge accounts?...YES!! Holly mom...YOU GO GIRL!!!.....................;) :cool:

Priscilla1018
02-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Uniforms? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! How about a shopping mall with unlimited charge accounts!!
Okay,I was thinking maybe an invasion,fantasy only,

Hugs, :D
Priscilla

Priscilla1018
02-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Based on Ashleigh and Holly's idea....An Island that is completlely covered in laminated flooring, has a huge mall that only has Ladies things and everything is free of charge.
Great idea Catrina!
Love and Hugs, :D
Priscilla

kirsti
02-07-2005, 01:26 AM
An island to ourselves would be nice ,barefooted with a sexy brazilian bikini,just purchased at our 3 story shopping mall.
A beach of volleyball girls?

Sweet Susan
02-07-2005, 01:30 AM
An island populated with open minded people!

LindaTS
02-07-2005, 09:17 AM

I completely agree with Catrina. Such a wonderful life it would be.

Julie York
02-07-2005, 03:13 PM
And can you picture the police uniform?!

I can!

Trinity_cat
02-08-2005, 02:24 PM
And can you picture the police uniform?!

I can!I really hate to think what is on your mind, Julie. LOL:eek:

Wendy me
02-08-2005, 02:27 PM
g strings and a badge

Ashleigh
02-08-2005, 04:09 PM
g strings and a badge

Don't forget what I used to do for living! Guess who gets that job?? Oh, and don't forget the heels - part of the uniform you know! :D

LauraLeigh
02-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Did someone say FREE??? OMG I'm there!!!! That'd be sensory overload...XXXX good call Trinity..lol

Danielle1960
02-08-2005, 11:38 PM
OK Gilligan lets get underway!! Next stop Enfemme Island. :D

Wendy me
02-09-2005, 09:13 AM
the days would be strated with a real early morning walk on the beach to watch the sun come up....small thurmus of coffie or tea ............a little quite time before the day starts meditaion and centering your mind.............a walk back playing and splashing in the watre...........back dressed for the day ...........skimpy bikini...........
suntan losh. nap time on the beach...........warm sun kissing and cressing all over
liht lunch and some frozen drinks.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we like them........
back after a hard day at the beach...........salon time the works massarge, wraps rubs what eveer thay got .........suna set in there sweating and mediting ........then ice cold shower.............yes ice cold ........wrapped in a warm fuzzy bath robe.....a nouther frozen drink to the wirl pool bath set relax............now hair .....make up complete make over............now??????????????silly shopping what else???? hot sexey
skin tight low cut way too short little black dress.............yes love it..........long tall strappy hels that heel that says come fuc- ME YOU KNOW.....yes them ones........
dinner ..........eat what ever you want all it's fat free .......(what kinda fant. would it be if you hade to worry?????)...dinner done a walk out to the dock out on the boat drinks and watch the sun go down.............back to the room .........rember the dress and shoes of corse you do .............dressed and party time...............danceing and partying till just befroe the sun cames up start over from the begining.....................
..................lets play.............

Melissa A.
02-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Megabucks drawing Friday, I'll let you all know.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

sissy stacy
02-09-2005, 11:33 PM
(curtsey)

Uniform, you say?

Why mine would be my Frech maid's dress, of course!

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

Akyra
02-09-2005, 11:49 PM
g strings and a badge

Don't forget what I used to do for living! Guess who gets that job?? Oh, and don't forget the heels - part of the uniform you know! :D
ashleigh thats oh so hot, like getting me cuffed and all, yea thats wut i'm talking bout, a girl in uniform makes me stand at attention tells me to spread em, i think thats really hot, baby yur so making me hot too, please pm me yur number, and bring yur nightstik :p i'm so bad

Sweet Jeanette
02-10-2005, 12:00 AM
An island populated with open minded people!

Don't I wish that it could be, though!!!-------Nice thought though.

Sara Violet
02-10-2005, 02:52 AM
my uniform would be the one in my avatar.