PDA

View Full Version : Transgendered Men on Maury

Kieron Andrew
02-24-2007, 06:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcqhPJHwv8E

Kimberley
02-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Well done overall. My only issue with Pauvich is his tendancy to sensationalize things but he managed to keep that in check for the most part during this interview. That made it fairly good.

I think my personal preference for "talk show rah rah" is still Tyra.

Thanks Kieron.
:hugs:
Kimberley

Kieron Andrew
02-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Well done overall. My only issue with Pauvich is his tendancy to sensationalize things but he managed to keep that in check for the most part during this interview. That made it fairly good.

I think my personal preference for "talk show rah rah" is still Tyra.

Thanks Kieron.
:hugs:
Kimberley
i dont like maury i never have but i thought he actually acted like a human being in this show rather than a idiot!

pocoyo
02-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Very cool, made me a bit teary lol.

This will be good for all those to watch that don't understand most ftms and think that they are "gg's in pants".

Would be cool if they'd discussed lower-surgery options a bit more too, so that people who don't understand, don't think we have to live without a penis or are stuck with a vsmall penis.

It was lovely to see he had a nice girlfriend.
And his sister was so sweet.

CaptLex
02-24-2007, 07:25 PM
Wow, Kieron, you raided the Youtube trans video closet today! :heehee: Yeah, that was a good interview, and Maury behaved himself - but, of course, he had to ask about what was going on "down below". What a goofball! That Lando (cool name) is a cutie - and it made me laugh when he said starting hormones at 18 put him through a "late puberty". HELLO!?! 18?! Try 46! It did make me a bit sad that I didn't start back then too - then maybe I'd look as masculine as he does. :sad:

Thanks for posting that, K!

Kieron Andrew
02-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Wow, Kieron, you raided the Youtube trans video closet today! :heehee:
lol can you tell im bored.....:heehee: :rolleyes:

Kimberley
02-24-2007, 08:26 PM
...That Lando (cool name) is a cutie - and it made me laugh when he said starting hormones at 18 put him through a "late puberty". HELLO!?! 18?! Try 46! It did make me a bit sad that I didn't start back then too - then maybe I'd look as masculine as he does. :sad:

Thanks for posting that, K!

Funny you should mention that. I was just lamenting the same thing with Pocs.

Today transiition would not be a good thing for me. Had the net been around back in the day.... whole different ball game.