PDA

View Full Version : The neighbor MUST know by now.

Cristi
02-24-2007, 07:36 PM
I live in a neighborhood that only has one narrow street going into and out of it. When I go out dressed, I just have to hope that I can drive out of the neighborhood without being seen.

More than a few times, I have one neighbor in particular that has driven past me in the opposite direction while I've been leaving in full makeup and my hair all curled. If he got a good enough look through the windshield, he would also have seen long dangling earings. So far I just tell myself that I'm sure there was glare on the windshield, or he didn't really look that close, or maybe he didn't know it was me... in general, telling myself lies. I do hold a cell phone to my face while driving down that road, though, to partially block the view of my face from oncoming cars.

This is the same neighbor who's wife saw me out dong yardwork in a kilt last Summer and word got back to me that she was telling at least one other neigbor that she saw me 'in a skirt'. Since then, I've spoken to her several times while in a kilt and she hasn't said anything about it.

Thirdly, his house sits through the woods from mine, but he WOULD have a view of my front door if he looked. So any of the times that I've gone out to the car dressed during the day (or just out to the yard for a minute) he COULD have seen me if he had been looking.

Finally, we come to today. My wife and I were out the door and halfway to the car to go out for the afternoon and here comes the neighbor walking up the driveway. I wasn't dressed, but I did have only nude PH on instead of socks (but my pants legs hid everything while standing, I think), forms in under my jacket (may or may not have been noticable) AND lipstick. I don't know how he could have missed the 'Coffee' shade 'lip shimmer'. I would have wiped it off as he was walking up the drive, but didn't remember I had it on until after he had left!

Once again, we chatted for a bit and he never made any indication that anything was amiss (maybe he didn't notice in the bright sunlight?), but at this point if he DOESN'T know, then he must be living in a different world!

I guess the ony reason I care is that he is good friends with a man who is married to a woman I work with... so if he starts gossiping, word could get to my workplace instantly! I guess I'll just have to see what happens!

Toyah
02-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Quite a long post but I think what you are trying to say is you really want to be caught out. I have no idea why you should even post this but your actions do not strike me as those of a person that does not want the world to know

marie354
02-24-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm sure I've been seen by my neighbors as well, but none of them have said anything to me or my SO yet. They are probably just being polite I guess. I usually have the curtains opened during the day, so if anybody did catch a peek, it would be my fault I guess.

cindychan
02-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Using the cell phone that that is a great ides.

Angie G
02-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Cristi it's a shame people need to talk of others business :hugs:
Angie