PDA

View Full Version : Intentionally getting caught?

Michelle_CD
02-25-2007, 01:06 AM
I realize that the ladies in this forum that have SO's have one reason or another for not coming out to them. But as for the single girls, has there ever been a time when you have had a house guest of the opposite sex, and have intentionally left a pair of panties or something around?

I have been having a girl that I have dated in the past stay at my house on the weekends. I wear panties on a regular basis, even to the gym, but they are very non-descript. Only someone looking closely could tell they are panties. But lately I have been throwing them in the cloths hamper and not covering them up, even when she is staying here. I am not sure if she has any idea but in a way I guess I want her to find them. Does anyone else do this?

Thanks,
Michelle

Kristen Marie
02-25-2007, 02:30 AM
I'm married and do leave a few things deliberately out of place on occassion. I think it would a good way to open the door to some discussions or maybe some playful adventures. It has worked for me with panties similar to what you described. I have a small collection of lady jockey panties that stay in my draw (as opposed to hidden) and I wear them fairly routinely.

Just make sure you have some answer to her queries. It could be as fun as....I saw your panties in the bathroom, they are sooo cute...will you wear them tonight with me....or maybe you'd like to wear mine tonight? Or it could be totally opposite like...what are you thinking??

Good luck Michelle

PaulaJaneThomas
02-25-2007, 04:24 AM
If you want her to find out that you're trans wouldn't it be better to simply tell her?

amanda barber
02-25-2007, 05:02 AM
There are easier ways to get her to know.

"It's raining out, theres nothing on television, the milk in the fridge has gone off , Oh and BTW I wear panties. How was your day?" should get the job done.

RachelDenise
02-25-2007, 07:16 AM
Sometimes it is not just that easy to say "I love to wear women's clothing!" to someone. I understand the idea of them finding a bra or panty and beginning the discussion.

Marcie Sexton
02-25-2007, 07:23 AM
Long before I came out to my wife, I use to leave things out to see if she noticed...although she never mentioned it, little did I know it was doing just the opposite of what I wanted...she had resigned herself to the fact I had another woman...needless to say after I did come out there was relief as well as surprise...I'm glad she still had doubt about the other woman, else I shudder to think of the results...just my experience...

TxKimberly
02-25-2007, 08:20 AM
I think it is a terrible idea. If you want her to know, grab your . . . err . . .courage . . . and tell her! Allowing yourself to be caught, or setting things up so that you may get caught, is a terrible way to break it to her. Don't get the wrong message out of this, I'm well aware that some of you have no intention of ever telling anyone, and I'm not saying that's wrong. What I AM saying is that if on some level you WANT her to know, and are leaving hints so that she eventually has no choice but to ask or catch you, you need to give her the respect of telling her in a decent manner.

Kim

Stephenie S
02-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Oh Kim, you are SO right. As we have seen above, leaving undies out only fuels suspicion and mistrust. What a horrible way to live a marriage. If you have to hide, then hide. And do the best damn job you can of hiding. But don't leave "hints" around hoping that she will get the message. She will get the wrong message for sure and them you will have a MUCH bigger problem. Honesty is ALWAYS the best answer. Where is your courage? Are you a man or a mouse? (don't answer that) lol.

Stephie

Glamourgirl GG
02-25-2007, 09:32 AM
Thinking from a GG's point of view...we would think you are cheating on us with another woman who left her panties behind.

You have to understand that CD'ing is not on the top of the list for us to suspect in our SO's, cheating is. So leaving them out to see if she notices...she may notice and not say a thing, but all the while start wondering who else you have been with and that starts a vicious circle of mistrust.

:2c:

Angie G
02-25-2007, 09:36 AM
I have no need to my wife knows :hugs:
Angie

Tina B.
02-25-2007, 09:46 AM
I think it is a terrible idea. If you want her to know, grab your . . . err . . .courage . . . and tell her! Allowing yourself to be caught, or setting things up so that you may get caught, is a terrible way to break it to her. Don't get the wrong message out of this, I'm well aware that some of you have no intention of ever telling anyone, and I'm not saying that's wrong. What I AM saying is that if on some level you WANT her to know, and are leaving hints so that she eventually has no choice but to ask or catch you, you need to give her the respect of telling her in a decent manner.

Kim

Kim is right, men already have a bad enough reputaion as being pigs, ie: seeing other women while in a relationship. and being a weekend guest, she would be more likly to think it's another woman, and could take a hike, instead of talking about it. Sometimes we work out things in our heads, and see the outcome, but then do it, and have to deal with the unexpected.
As momma always said, Honesty is the best policy, or as my big brother always said, What she don't know won't hurt you. I know they are opposites, but one or the other, I wouldn't want to get caught on that middle ground.
Tina B.

Cherry Lynn
02-25-2007, 09:59 AM
I am out to my wife and I told her instead of letting her find things. I think that is the best way.

willowgurl
02-25-2007, 02:17 PM
I was doing laundry in the laundry room for my apartment. was folding my girl undies, when my downstairs (Male) neighbor walked in. I made no attempt to hide my things. He looked and smiled, then said "nice". We've been seeing each other ever since.

Michelle_CD
02-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks for all of your replies. A few things about this girl prevent me from actually telling her. She is very conservative and doesn't look at alternative lifestyles as a good thing. I have talked to her about the difference between mens underwear and womens and how I think that it is a little unfair that men get the bulky cotton underwear and women can wear silk and satin. I am not currently dating her but we do have a casual intimacy with each other (we don't have sex but close). And we do talk about the other people that we are dating. The other day when I got out of the shower I put on her bra for fun in front of her. All I got was "thats so wrong".

Thanks again.