PDA

View Full Version : How do you get along with HIM ??

flogo920
02-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Every so often I reach escape velocity and find myself looking at HIM-

I see the sports car, the leather coat, the cameras, the 1/2 pound diving watch, the tools, the weights, the scuba gear and seriously wonder how I can be cohabiting this form.

We get along fine as long as I am careful NOT to mess up his very structured and stressful life.

Sometimes I think I'm here as an escape from that life.

Your opinions ?:love:

Flo

Joy Carter
02-25-2007, 04:29 AM
This is something I have wanted to change about me all my life. Being a guy is OK but there is no escape. But there is a gurl inside that needs to be satisfied too. So I have my ears pierced and ware panties 24/7. My behavior is slightly fem and I feel like I'm being who I am. My one wish would be to be able to switch genders when the mood strikes. :D

stephanie100
02-25-2007, 04:43 AM
Not being one for weights etc he however is getting me fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not very nice
Steph

sandra-leigh
02-25-2007, 04:43 AM
Every so often I reach escape velocity and find myself looking at HIM-

I see the sports car, the leather coat, the cameras, the 1/2 pound diving watch, the tools, the weights, the scuba gear and seriously wonder how I can be cohabiting this form.

Lemme look around here... no car (never learned to drive). No leather coat. The antique cameras are in need of repair, and I don't seem to use the digital much these days. I don't think I have any working guy watches (I have been carrying around a nice but inexpensive gal watch, carefully hidden away). No scuba or free weights or anything even close. The power tools I have don't get much use. My stereo is perhaps slightly above average, but not even close to audiophile and not very new either. Oh, and my main computer is literally more than 10 years old (i.e., I'm not exactly a bastion of technodweebishness either.)

I do keep buying books... but that's not a trait that's particularily gender linked.

amanda barber
02-25-2007, 04:45 AM
There is no HIM and ME. Just me.

Building trucks and tools will always be part of me.
Nitrile gloves with cotton balls in the fingers keep me from breaking to many nails. I still can't grow them more than 3/8" and ocasionally one goes, but I cope. Wigs fall off under a car so I grew the real hair out and keep it in a ponytail when working on something.

No sports car, but a fast Torino, a surefooted Bronco, a daily driver F150 and a restored F100. :)

lisa68
02-25-2007, 04:57 AM
Me and him as you call it get along fine. It's dealing with the SO is were we both stress one day or another when it comes to our feelings. It just gets hard at times depending on the mood.

Paulacder
02-25-2007, 05:00 AM
A garage full of tools, A couple restored cars and a Harley is a testiment of my guy side. When I look in the mirror in full drag it's a testiment of my Fem. side. I myself don't fully understand it, but have accepted it.

Teresa Amina
02-25-2007, 07:32 AM
Himself has always been an eccentric fellow, never into the macho stuff. His only awkwardly male interest has been (and still is) military history. But then I've been reading Ivan's War by Catherine Merridale, so I guess if a female historian can write WWII stuff incorporating this interest into my Teresa-ness isn't that difficult.

Marcie Sexton
02-25-2007, 07:43 AM
I would suppose you could call our relationship mututal..."He" is the bread winner, fix "guy", and any thing else that requires a "mans" touch :rolleyes:

Marcie is the consumate woman, a June Cleaver of sorts...she loves to cook, clean, and be the total girlie, girl...

I won't deny that there are times I have seriously thought about transition, but Marcie is the new comer in the relationship, sure she has been here as long as "he" has, but just receintly introuduced "herself",< 5 years ago >. In addition to my selfish reasons, I must also consider those around me...so for now and unless there is a time machine that can take me back 25 or so years, "we" will continue to share this body...

TxKimberly
02-25-2007, 08:25 AM
He keeps spending MY wardrobe money on things that aren't as important. You know, like his clothes for work, house payment, utilities, the wife and children, etc. The sorry SOB even takes half my luggage space when I travel (I know Karen can appreciate that problem). I could go on and on but it's too early in the AM to be frothing at the mouth.
Kim (mad as hell and I aint gonna take it no more!)

Angie G
02-25-2007, 08:39 AM
We all need escapes hun this is mine gave up smoking don't drink much this is more fun anyway :hugs:
Angie

Tina B.
02-25-2007, 09:10 AM
Aw shucks, he ain't so bad. only wish he would quit using by nails as a tool!
And I am another one, I don't have all that many guy things, that i get into.
but I do have to resort to underdressing to work in the garden. and both the SO and I share the same hobbies, and they are gender neutral.
Tina B.

insearchofme
02-25-2007, 09:26 AM
I love being he and her, it's me.

Billie Renee
02-25-2007, 11:35 AM
For me mostly is the her side and the tools and things in my garage is for my sons to work with and fix things around my house.I'm all fem and I enjoy myself this way and I do occassionally supervise what my sons do and give them some tips on working on cars.

Kate Simmons
02-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Who him? You mean Rich, my other half? Not to worry about him, he's a pussycat. It's the Salandra side I'm concerned about. Rich is refined and polite. Salandra is --er--how should I say it? Not quite "domesticated" yet.:heehee: ;) :battingeyelashes:

marie354
02-25-2007, 12:01 PM
There is only one with me... Me! Well sometimes I just dress like a guy.

Wendy me
02-25-2007, 12:08 PM
lolololololololololololol sorry had to get that out lol ... lets talk abought "HIM" been there done that lol i have started threads abought my "HIM" side and the struggle to balance or which side could be more out and in control ... lol...

our "HIM" side here we hated such a "GUY" so any time the Fem part would come out "HIM" would come out and do something to show we are not losing our "HIM" side ... relay crazy ...

it took a long time not to need to have one side more in control than the other but be together kinda a blend ... and we know now that we need that "HIM" side as well as the fem side my "HIM" side even watches out for my Fem side ... we give each other space and let lose to be all "HIM" or all Fem ... or a mix of both .... something we call getting a long together or playing nice with each other ....

tommi
02-25-2007, 12:11 PM
:heehee: He is getting fat, too much late night snacks after 11pm and I
really get to be too demanding for his money when he needs to just make
more so he can spend more on me and his SO :heehee:
Cool Thread :p

KatrinaAshley
02-25-2007, 12:22 PM
We co-exist quite nicely. While we never get to 'see' each other sometimes he needs a break from everything. Sure, a less physically active job would be helpful for her, but exercise is good for both of us. Besides that there isn't much else to whine about.