PDA

View Full Version : What a wonderful weekend!!

Inredsatin
02-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi my name is Brenda.
I have just started to come in this forum less than a week ago. I started to crossdress at an early age(8). I started with my Moms girdles,panties and hose. I love the way they felt on me. I have been wearing panties and other ladies undergarments full time since I was a late teen. I have a huge collection of panties, slips, and nities.
My first wife didnt like the crossdressing but put up with it. My wife now is VERY supportive. A couple of weeks ago we had a long talk about my crossdressing and I told her I would like to explore my feminine side further. Thanks mainly to the encouragement you have written to others about their crossdressing I had the courage to talk to her.
The very next day when I got home from work she had gone and bought me an outfit to wear. She has helped me with buying a wig, make-up and several other outfits including 4 pairs of shoes. She has taken the time to coach me on how to appy make-up and how to act like a lady. She will give me constructive comments to help me.
Today I was dressed on total En-femme and she asked me if I wanted to go to the store. I told here I would be a minute to change and she said "Why not just go as you are?". I jumped at the chance. We visited several stores and looked at several items. When we now go into any store she will make comments like " This would look wonderful on you". Although I was a little scared because it was my first time out of the house dressed like a lady, although I wear undergarments every day,it was also thrilling. She said I had to take little steps and the more we did it the better I would be at going out as a lady.
Im truly blessed that she loves me so much that she will let me explore this side of me and be so encouraging.
She even took several photos of me today and I have to share them with you in the near future.
I want to thank each and every one of you for the support you give everyone in here and I hope to continue to be a part of this forum.
Thanks again,
Brenda

Vallari
02-06-2005, 09:26 PM
You are lucky to have such a supportive wife! Congratulations on your freedoms to go out and about, etc. :)

Holly
02-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Brenda,

First of all, welcome! You have taken a huge step and succeeded wonderfully. You and your wife are to be congratulated and commended to the comon sense approach you have taken concerning the CD lifestyle. I look forward to seeing the pictures you spoke of and reading future posts.

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Hi my name is Brenda.
I have just started to come in this forum less than a week ago. I started to crossdress at an early age(8). I started with my Moms girdles,panties and hose. I love the way they felt on me. I have been wearing panties and other ladies undergarments full time since I was a late teen. I have a huge collection of panties, slips, and nities.
My first wife didnt like the crossdressing but put up with it. My wife now is VERY supportive. A couple of weeks ago we had a long talk about my crossdressing and I told her I would like to explore my feminine side further. Thanks mainly to the encouragement you have written to others about their crossdressing I had the courage to talk to her.
The very next day when I got home from work she had gone and bought me an outfit to wear. She has helped me with buying a wig, make-up and several other outfits including 4 pairs of shoes. She has taken the time to coach me on how to appy make-up and how to act like a lady. She will give me constructive comments to help me.
Today I was dressed on total En-femme and she asked me if I wanted to go to the store. I told here I would be a minute to change and she said "Why not just go as you are?". I jumped at the chance. We visited several stores and looked at several items. When we now go into any store she will make comments like " This would look wonderful on you". Although I was a little scared because it was my first time out of the house dressed like a lady, although I wear undergarments every day,it was also thrilling. She said I had to take little steps and the more we did it the better I would be at going out as a lady.
Im truly blessed that she loves me so much that she will let me explore this side of me and be so encouraging.
She even took several photos of me today and I have to share them with you in the near future.
I want to thank each and every one of you for the support you give everyone in here and I hope to continue to be a part of this forum.
Thanks again,
Brenda
I am so happy for you and your GG!
Welcome!

Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie

DonnaT
02-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Wow Brenda, that is so nice to read.

Letting your wife take the lead seems to help in many cases.

Welcome to the forum!

Helana
02-07-2005, 04:39 AM
Wow!! that is very brave of your wife and you too! Many congratulations. :cool:
Long may these experiences enrich your relationship and bring you two closer together. This is a wonderful example of the positive effects of CDing. Welcome to the real world outside the house and I look forward to seeing the pics. :)

Julie
02-07-2005, 06:52 AM
Brenda, you've captured a real diamond there, cherrish her as she sounds wonderful. Congratulations on your shopping expedition.

JJ

LindaTS
02-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Hi Brenda,
You're so lucky to have that situation. I've met lots of girls who would give just about anything to be able to go out like that. I'm sure it's much more fun to go shopping with someone else.

paulaN
02-07-2005, 09:28 AM
welcome brenda. you are indeed blessed. lucky girl lucky girl. kiss your wife on the cheek for me and tell her paula says, you're a wonderful woman. lucky girl.

Tristen Cox
02-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Brenda thank you for telling us more about yourself and your life, you're very lucky indeed to have someone who understands and accepts you for who you are as a whole. I know you'll be around here more, it's just too addictive to stay away from for long :) Have a good week *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Priscilla1018
02-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Hi Brenda,

WOW, are you lucky, to have a wife that understands must be wonderful. I hope mine does when I tell her. Welcome to the family,our GGs and the other girls you will meet here are the greatest.Enjoy.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Inredsatin
02-07-2005, 09:23 PM
I want to thank all of you who have posted. I feel very welcome in here and plan to stay. Here is the picture i promised.This is the outfit I wore out in public for the first time yesterday
Brenda

ChristineRenee
02-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Hi Brenda....I just have to echo the sentiments of the others that you are truly very lucky to have such a wonderful woman as your wife. Many of us here on the forum who are married wish we had wive's as forward thinking and understanding as yours, so you make sure you treasure her now everyday and let her know how much you really love her and how much she means to you.

It is GG's like your wife and the wonderful ladies who grace our forum here, who through their total understanding and acceptance of us, and their unconditional and unshakeable love, are going to be the difference makers when it comes to changing the intolerance and ignorance of society as we have always known it...and for this we owe them our undying thanks and gratitude.;)

BTW, nice outfit Brenda...you are a very pretty lady. We're glad to have you in our family. Keep on postin' those pics too!:)

Love,
Chrissie