PDA

View Full Version : Early days.

valdor
02-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Hello Iam a newcomer to this site and know it is right for me.I have been Cross dressing for many years,at the time of stockings (not so sheer)and suspenders. I have been pleasantly surprised at the high stadard of MTF dress sense and the make up is excellent.Ithought over the years the urge to dress would wear off but even after all these years the desire is as strong as ever.After I have dressed up and look myself over I feel I have found my true self but when I undress I return to earth with a bang. Regards Valerie.

Shelly Preston
02-25-2007, 01:29 PM
hi Valerie

Welcome to the forum

Ii hope you will make lots of new friends here

Wendy me
02-25-2007, 02:25 PM
welcome to the forum come on in .... enjoy your time here with us.........

Di
02-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Hello and Welcome...make yourself at home.

Marcie Sexton
02-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Welcome to our gang...some of the best people around...

I think we all have a let down of sorts every time we have to resume our drab lives....I know I do...

Tina B.
02-25-2007, 06:43 PM
sounds like the same story I've heard for years, Welcome to a group that knows what you mean!
tina B.:welcom:

franvonceder
02-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Hi Valdor

My story is also much the same. I also started before the invention of panty hose and find the quality of many of the CDers on the site amazing. My desire has been more sustained and intense than ever - perhaps because I have more time, and less else to think about since finishing work. This site is also proving to be an inspiration!

Fran.