PDA

View Full Version : The little things

Kelsy
02-25-2007, 03:06 PM
The whole CD experience for me is the continuous discovery of the little feminine details. I have found that all things female are sensual. To name a few: Lipstick - I love the smell, the taste, the colors, the feel, even the click when closing the top and putting it on!:D The discovery that the buttons are on the other side! Hair on the floor, in the sink, on the clothes. Cleaning and filing my nails, moisturizing my hands, face, legs. The color pink. what kinds of things have you discovered!

Jennifer:happy:

Marcie Sexton
02-25-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm another who is amazed at the sensual feel of all things female...Make up, lip stick, clothes, heels...:D

What can I say, man in body, woman at heart...

Melinda G
02-25-2007, 03:26 PM
All of the above!

cindychan
02-25-2007, 03:29 PM
It seems to jell with my senses as well. I'ts hard to describe;)

Madeleine
02-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Gotta go with all of the above....

I read somewhere that ' Men are so much better at being women'. I'm sure they don't get the same buzz as us.

Hugs Maddie..

DeeInGeorgia
02-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Madeleine,

I would guess that GGs did get the same buzz, but they were age 6 or 10 or 13 or who knows when, but they were young.

Let's face it, for many of us, we are pre-teens still while looking for our style.

Dee

Kelsy
02-25-2007, 03:50 PM
Being a girl is fun!! ok Hair clips, scrunchies, Painting my toenails, the smell of perfume. the frustrations of eyeliner:D

Holly
02-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Let's see... when the eyeliner goes on just perfect, the scent of freshly applied perfume, great looking hair, the weight of the bracelets on my wrist, the texture of the fabrics I'm wearing, shall I go on?

Kelsy
02-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Hi Holly!!:happy:

Please go on!!:D

Jennifer:heehee:

Nigella
02-25-2007, 04:03 PM
The whole CD experience for me is the continuous discovery of the little feminine details. I have found that all things female are sensual. To name a few: Lipstick - I love the smell, the taste, the colors, the feel, even the click when closing the top and putting it on!:D The discovery that the buttons are on the other side! Hair on the floor, in the sink, on the clothes. Cleaning and filing my nails, moisturizing my hands, face, legs. The color pink. what kinds of things have you discovered!

I think not, the things we find sensual are not the only female things, lets be honest here, we play at being female, if you had to live your life in a "full" female role, and then say "all things female are sensual" you must be living in cloud cuckoo land. To name just one, ask any genetic female what is sensual about the "monthlies or the period when the "monthlies" start to stop, the pain of child birth, the removal of a breast due to cancer, need I go on ...

... lets make the statement right, All things we do as "female" is sensual.

Kelsy
02-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Hi Nigella!:happy:

CDing is living in a Pink cloud cookoo land!! and I have found that the things I have discovered that are female are sensual, I suspect even that time of the month is sensual even if it is on the pain and misery end of the senses scale. That is an experience that we as CDers can avoid!:eek:

Jennifer:hugs:

PaulaJaneThomas
02-25-2007, 04:19 PM
what kinds of things have you discovered!

I once discovered a boiled sweet down the back of the settee. It was a bit mouldy but after I'd licked the mould off it was really tasty :D

Kelsy
02-25-2007, 04:24 PM
I once discovered a boiled sweet down the back of the settee. It was a bit mouldy but after I'd licked the mould off it was really tasty :D

:rofl:

QZ2
02-25-2007, 04:34 PM
and the sound of my high heels click-clicking as I walk. It changes according to what I am treading on, the driveway, sidewalk, hardwood floor, etc.

Susie

Tina B.
02-25-2007, 06:36 PM

Silly Badger!
:haha: :haha: :laughing:

marie354
02-25-2007, 07:27 PM
There are just sooo many things that give me a wonderful feeling....

Danglie earings that brush the sides of my neck or the longer ones that brush the shoulders.
The swish of a skirt as I walk.
The click-click of my heels.
Just appling my makeup even if it's only lipstick.
Fixing my hair and getting it just right.
The soft scent of perfume rising from my breasts.

The list can go on, and on, and on....