PDA

View Full Version : Ok Ladies.. I need your opinion...

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-06-2005, 09:52 PM
To start..
Gem, if you are reading this, hit the back button now, please.. I have my reasons, so thank you honey..

K, I want you ladies to tell me what it is, as a CD, you would want from your GG for Valentine's Day? I was thinking of sending the kids for an overnight, closing all the blinds, letting Gem dress, in something sweet I bought her and surprising her with a picnic in the livingroom. What do you think? Please be honest Ladies. Your opinion means so much to me.. You know that.

Thanks in advance...
Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie

Helana
02-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Hi Pattie

Picnic in the living room? thats different!

For me I would say that a candlelight dinner would be lovely assuming that I had some evening wear to go with it.

Would also love to receive some jewelry - not the real stuff! but good costume jewelry - nice necklace/bracelet set.

Of course lingerie, something sweet with lots of lace/feathers. :)

Dani12
02-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Gem's WIfe,

I'd love it! But then I'd love any indication of acceptance & support.
It should turn out to be quite a night!

Dani

ChristineRenee
02-06-2005, 10:15 PM
A romantic candlelight dinner like Helana suggested, to include a nice bottle of wine sounds lovely...maybe getting Gem some sexy lingerie she can wear for you later in the evening would be sweet too. The CD likes to feel sexy and provocative too...especially on Valentine's Day....well, at least THIS CD does anyway. I want both my wife and I to feel sexy, special, and loved on this day.

Hope this helps you a little Pattie.

Love,
Chrissie

pattysue
02-06-2005, 10:27 PM
I would also agree with Helana, a nice evening dress and a pair of sexy pumps would be fantastic, and if some how possible a nice night out to a friendly CD place would really top it off. I wish my wife would do that for me. :)

Pattysue

Holly
02-06-2005, 10:32 PM
By all means, a nice romantic meal at home (candlelight a plus), some lovely music playing (maybe a little dancing?), something special to open (you know your gal best!), and don't forget the flowers. Please let us know how it turns out.

Hugs

Sweet Susan
02-06-2005, 10:33 PM
I like the picnic idea, but to be honest, any kind of attention that celebrates and appreciates being a crossdresser by the wife of a crossdress is absolutely fabulous by me. I say, "get naughty."

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Hi Pattie

Picnic in the living room? thats different!

For me I would say that a candlelight dinner would be lovely assuming that I had some evening wear to go with it.

Would also love to receive some jewelry - not the real stuff! but good costume jewelry - nice necklace/bracelet set.

Of course lingerie, something sweet with lots of lace/feathers. :)
Thanks Sweetie, I was thinking of a sexy little choker, what do you think?

Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-06-2005, 11:03 PM
I like the picnic idea, but to be honest, any kind of attention that celebrates and appreciates being a crossdresser by the wife of a crossdress is absolutely fabulous by me. I say, "get naughty."
" I say, "get naughty "

LOL!
That is a given, Susan..

Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-06-2005, 11:08 PM
A romantic candlelight dinner like Helana suggested, to include a nice bottle of wine sounds lovely...maybe getting Gem some sexy lingerie she can wear for you later in the evening would be sweet too. The CD likes to feel sexy and provocative too...especially on Valentine's Day....well, at least THIS CD does anyway. I want both my wife and I to feel sexy, special, and loved on this day.

Love,
ChrissieChrissie, of course it does help. All the post from you Ladies does...

I planned on buying her something sweet to wear, she loves clothes! Just a true chickie.. and a choker and some other little girlie things, I just want it to be a special day and night for her, for us..
She really does deserve it....

Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-06-2005, 11:12 PM
By all means, a nice romantic meal at home (candlelight a plus), some lovely music playing (maybe a little dancing?), something special to open (you know your gal best!), and don't forget the flowers. Please let us know how it turns out.

HugsThank you so much Holly. I am trying really hard to make it so special for Gem. He sooo much deserves it. I will let you know how it turns out..

Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie

Chrissycd
02-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Just the kind thoughts you are having are a dream come true for any cd. Just be you, and don't change.
Enjoy!
Chrissy

Vallari
02-06-2005, 11:25 PM
To start..
Gem, if you are reading this, hit the back button now, please.. I have my reasons, so thank you honey..

K, I want you ladies to tell me what it is, as a CD, you would want from your GG for Valentine's Day? I was thinking of sending the kids for an overnight, closing all the blinds, letting Gem dress, in something sweet I bought her and surprising her with a picnic in the livingroom. What do you think? Please be honest Ladies. Your opinion means so much to me.. You know that.

Thanks in advance...
Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie
The indoor-picnic idea sounds so sweet! Love the uniqueness of it. :)
Uhm, as for a gift idea, I always thought a teddy bear would be nice-n-sweet and sooo cute! But I usually see this coming from a male partner though. :o
Good luck with your evening though.

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Just the kind thoughts you are having are a dream come true for any cd. Just be you, and don't change.
Enjoy!
Chrissy
I want this to be a special night for us. I really want to make Gem happy and Val.. The teddy bear sounds so cute. Maybe I will pick one up at Hallmark when I go to get his card..

Thank you so much for your input, Ladies!

Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie

Helana
02-07-2005, 03:17 AM
Thanks Sweetie, I was thinking of a sexy little choker, what do you think?

Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie

Yes please!!! I love chokers. If not then a multi-chain necklace. There are some pretty fancy ones to be had for $20.

Why not buy her a new shade of lipstick as well. :)

ChristineRenee
02-07-2005, 03:26 AM
Chrissie, of course it does help. All the post from you Ladies does...

I planned on buying her something sweet to wear, she loves clothes! Just a true chickie.. and a choker and some other little girlie things, I just want it to be a special day and night for her, for us..
She really does deserve it....

Lots of Love,
;)
PattieAnd just remember to give her some "sugar and spice" (oh yeah...lotsa "spice"...that's nice!):p ...just another way of sayin' to "get norty" as my Aussie friends here like to say!:D

Love,
Chrissie

Tristen Cox
02-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Ok here's my thoughts. Why not combine the two. I mean a candlelight picnic for two. Choker? Of course are you kidding?! Even better both of you two get dressed up together in some intimate things.(scented candles) Take the phone and unplug it! Turn on some music to set the moode and press repeat. Keep the wine (or whatever) chilled to the appropriate temperature for consumption. And make sure whatever you eat it's not too much. You don't want to be too full if you know what I mean;) If you can not find the right bear from Hallmark go to a florist, they usually have plenty on hand(some are even dressed:D) The rest is up to the two of you to play out. Have fun! And Happy Valentine's Day!

Love
Tristen

Priscilla1018
02-07-2005, 04:38 PM

Love,
Chrissie

Hi Pattie,
What Cristine said. That would certainly do it for me. Happy Valentines Day to you and Gem.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Sophie Haworth
02-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Pattie, may I say how great it is to see love in action.

Julie York
02-07-2005, 05:17 PM
You are truly an amazing wonderful person TGW.

Hope you have a lovely evening.

Julie
02-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Pattie, I'd settle for the picnic in the livingroom it sounds wonderful. You're such a lovely person, I hope you both enjoy the evening.

JJ

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Thanks so much for your input. Like I said, I want this to be such a special night with Gem...

I have wrote all this down and added it to my list of "Things to do and get."
How lucky an I to have you all? Really...

Lots of Love,
;)
Pattie

Krissi
02-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Pattie,

Don't forget to either start or finish the evening with a candlelight bubble bath. Always a hit around our house, our tub is big enough for my wife and I at the same time. When I can I love a long hot bath before I get dressed up, gets your skin all smooth and smelling good, makes it feel soo soft. Then usually after all our festivities my wife and I will take another one together comeplete with wine. And I think the bear and card idea is great, but I would also throw in flowers. My wife brought me home some roses for our 1 year anniversary of her first seeing me, it was soo sweet and made me cry, I felt soo girly getting them. Anyway, you girls have fun and make sure you give us all the details. ;)

lady lycra
02-08-2005, 11:01 AM
I'd go for the indoor picnic.
My wife and I had one a few years back in a hotel room.
(before our son was born)

We even laid the blanket down, and had a hamper, with champagne.

Yes a candle lit dinner is nice, but there too much pressure then.
A picnic is a nice, fun, happy way to show appreciation.

Indoor picnics are fun, and different. Everyone does the candlelit dinner, be unique and go for a picnic. It'll be more memorable. You'll have lots of candle lit dinners over the years, but not many indoor picnics :)

Also an indoorr picnic doesn't suffer from flies, bees, wasps etc :)

Linda

AnnaMaria
02-08-2005, 12:04 PM
I have to say that the picnic is a lovely idea. Especially since it is something that is so romantic and relaxed. I never have thought of a candle light dinner as all that romantic myself. It is just to impersonal. Of course for me it would be in front of a fireplace, but not everyone has one of those. Lots and lots of candles though, with a nice soft scent just to set the mood. And some soft music to complete the picture.

As far as a gift goes, I would have to say that it all depends on the person. For me anything would be fine as long as it was given with love. After all that is the whole point of the evening. Even something like perfume or jewlery would be lovely.

huggs
anna

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-11-2005, 02:00 PM
K, it turns out that our "Valentine's Day" will be changed to Saturday night instead of Monday. It was much easier to set the kids up for over nights..

Thank you all for your suggestions. They were a great help. I am going with the picnic, candle light, R&B on the stereo, Surf and turf, something pretty for my Gem to open and then wear (up to Gem)
And yes, Chrissie, LOTS of spice..

Actually this change in the date might work out better. Gem will be expecting something on Monday, but not on Saturday night!

I'll let you know how it goes and thank you again Ladies, sooooo very much!

ChristineRenee
02-11-2005, 02:18 PM
K, it turns out that our "Valentine's Day" will be changed to Saturday night instead of Monday. It was much easier to set the kids up for over nights..

Thank you all for your suggestions. They were a great help. I am going with the picnic, candle light, R&B on the stereo, Surf and turf, something pretty for my Gem to open and then wear (up to Gem)
And yes, Chrissie, LOTS of spice..

Actually this change in the date might work out better. Gem will be expecting something on Monday, but not on Saturday night!

I'll let you know how it goes and thank you again Ladies, sooooo very much!

You and Gem Bear have a good time...and remember..."spice" is the variety of life!;) :p

Love you both,
Chrissie Bear!:)

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Hey Ladies!
I want again, to thank you all for your support and advice!
Our Valentine's Night was better than I could ever imagine it could be..
It truly was a perfect night and it got even better!
The kids were gone on over-nights and we had expected them back in the morning, but it turned out they weren't coming home till around 4:00pm.
So we spent the day together, snuggled up on the couch, watching movies, laughing and loving and enjoying each other..
We couldn't have asked for a better day!

And Yes again, Chrissie Bear!
Enough SPICE to fog up all the windows!!!

Thanks again ladies..

Tiffany Tuesday
02-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Dearest Patti,

you are a Gem of a woman, how truly loving and sweet, and how delightful it worked out so wonderfully well.

It is lovely ladies like you that make femininity so achingly beautiful.

Thank you for proving there is a way for loving couples to share and strengthen their love as partners with a mutal respect and acceptance of the feminine in us all.

Sounds like you two Valentines had lots of loving hugz on the rug :)

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Dearest Patti,

you are a Gem of a woman, how truly loving and sweet, and how delightful it worked out so wonderfully well.

It is lovely ladies like you that make femininity so achingly beautiful.

Thank you for proving there is a way for loving couples to share and strengthen their love as partners with a mutal respect and acceptance of the feminine in us all.

Sounds like you two Valentines had lots of loving hugz on the rug :)
Thank you so much for saying such sweet things.

I love every aspect of my Honey and as I have said in other posts, the qualities I adore the most in my husband, come from Gem. I wouldn't change a single thing, even if I could...

I just wish all the GG's in this world, who has a problem accepting their CD'ing SO's for whom they really are, would just recognize that one simple thing...

All the qualities they fell in love with, the tenderness, the kindness, the sincerity, the loyalty, the gentleness, all come from that feminine side, deep within who their SO really is...
Look past the clothes and look into their eyes..
The one you fell in love with, is standing right there, looking back at you.

Again, thank you Tiffany and all you other Ladies out there, for all your help, love and support.

I don't care what society says, the world really is a better place, because you are in it!
At least mine is..

ChristineRenee
02-14-2005, 03:37 PM
Thank you so much for saying such sweet things.

I love every aspect of my Honey and as I have said in other posts, the qualities I adore the most in my husband, come from Gem. I wouldn't change a single thing, even if I could...

I just wish all the GG's in this world, who has a problem accepting their CD'ing SO's for whom they really are, would just recognize that one simple thing...

All the qualities they fell in love with, the tenderness, the kindness, the sincerity, the loyalty, the gentleness, all come from that feminine side, deep within who their SO really is...
Look past the clothes and look into their eyes..
The one you fell in love with, is standing right there, looking back at you.

Again, thank you Tiffany and all you other Ladies out there, for all your help, love and support.

I don't care what society says, the world really is a better place, because you are in it!
At least mine is..Pattie,
I was so happy to hear your Valentine's Day went so well for you and Gem.

If all the GG's of the world were as understanding and compassionate as you are, what a wonderful world this truly would be.

Thanks for just being you...Momma Bear!;)

Love you bunches,
Chrissie Bear:)

Tristen Cox
02-15-2005, 08:14 AM
Very happy all went well for you two. You're such a sweetie. Might I inquire if you have a sister? Preferably a single one? ;) Have a great week Pattie. *big hugs*

Love
Tristen

Holly
02-15-2005, 09:48 AM
Pattie,

So happy that things went so well for you and Gem. You ladies epitomize what the ideal relationship should be between spouses/SO's. Gives the rest of us something to shoot for.