PDA

View Full Version : New Law

Marcie Sexton
02-25-2007, 04:53 PM
After reading some of the replys it occured to me that the law would be totally worthless if we didn't take advantage of it...

So to make things interesting and taking a few things for granted here goes...

Provided that a federal law was in place for protection from your employer, and protection from harassment, would you come out and employe the benefits of the law...

Let us not misconstrew personal life issues from work issues...

Just a thought to ponder...

PaulaJaneThomas
02-25-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm pondering why I should care about laws passed in an alien country. Answer: I don't. Which is why I'm actively engaged in dialogue with politicians in the Mother of Parliaments to include protection for all trans people in England and Wales in the Single Equalities Bill. (I believe this is an area of legislation where Scotland has devolved powers so Scottish TGs will have to petition the Scotish Parliament). It should come as no surprise that having fought for such legislation, I'll be taking full advantage of it.

Tina B.
02-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Not me, legally we have pretty good laws here in California, but I will stay in the closet for personal/family reasons and I don't care about the law for me. But fot those that want it, I would vote for it, and vote for those that would do something for it.

Tina B.