PDA

View Full Version : Should i Try out for the Squad

jenny_cheerleader
02-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey All,
My University has a CO-ED Cheerleading Squad. Should I join? What are your opinions

Holly
02-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Go Jenny, Go Jenny, Go Jenny... :D

ChristineRenee
02-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Do you even need to ask us? Of course Jenny....show 'em what you got girl!;) :cool:

Love,
Chrissie

Vallari
02-06-2005, 10:29 PM
This may sound like a dumb question, but are you looking to join as a male or female? Just wanna make sure were on the same page here!:o

(Assuming you wanna be a male-cheerleader) I see male cheerleaders more and more now. I think it's cool for males to become cheerladers. Go for it! :)
I just say be careful because some out there still unfortunately don't like this fact. However it looks like more and more people are fine with it now.

jenny_cheerleader
02-06-2005, 10:44 PM
This may sound like a dumb question, but are you looking to join as a male or female? Just wanna make sure were on the same page here!:o

(Assuming you wanna be a male-cheerleader) I see male cheerleaders more and more now. I think it's cool for males to become cheerladers. Go for it! :)
I just say be careful because some out there still unfortunately don't like this fact. However it looks like more and more people are fine with it now.

Male, But i wish female, maybe someday it will be possible

Vallari
02-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Male, But i wish female, maybe someday it will be possible
Ah, I see. Just making sure. :o I wish you the best should you choose to join. :)

eleventhdr
02-07-2005, 12:18 AM
You say they have a male cheerleading squad that you can join for now then I think you should Join that to begin with. And then who knows maybe you can strike a blow for all of us cd's who want to dress in the female cheerleading unifroms that would be so great imagine finally being able to wear those cute pleated skirts as males should be allowed to as well Oh well we will see. Suzy!.

lisa_sf
02-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Go for it! I'll have my fingers crossed for you...

Felicity
02-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Interesting. Maybe you can share your secret with some of the women and even get some aurhentic female outfits. Who know, maybe they will let you practice like a lady... but... you must be passable and tuck well!

How about weight? I would guess that few cheer leaders are above 145 lbs.

Tracie Lynn
02-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Rah, Rah, Rah, gimmie a J, gimmie an E..... oh well you know what I mean go for it Jenny we are all behind you good luck.

Tristen Cox
02-08-2005, 02:37 AM
Jenny one question, why are you here when you could be signing that form? :D

Celeste GG
02-08-2005, 02:53 AM
If it was high school I'd say NO,but as I remeber Uni... anything goes. I don't know much about Cheerleaders in the US, but They have really high standard of fitness and flexibility???

And once you were in the GG's would protect u if you wanted to dress as a girl. Once you got to know them as a friend.

DanaJ
02-08-2005, 06:08 AM
Are you very atheletic? How is your endurance? You have to be pretty strong as a male cheerleader. Are you strong enough to toss GG cheerleaders in the air, and catch them when they dismount?

There is much much more to cheerleading these days than yelling and shaking some poms-poms. Can you do gymnastics? That will help a lot too..... previous experience is almost a must these days also.

DanaJ

LindaTS
02-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Go for it Jenny. I've always wanted to be a cheerleader and wear that lovely uniform. Now's your big chance.