PDA

View Full Version : A Couple Of Questions

tightsgirl
02-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Have you ever been with a woman that encouraged you to crossdress, or even got upset with you if you didn't?

Have you ever been wrapped with so much anxiety to crossdress that once dressed you almost felt a sigh of relief and more relaxed?

Andrea Nicole
02-25-2007, 07:26 PM
No,...have you....

Kelsy
02-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Yes and Yes:D

Jennifer:happy:

tightsgirl
02-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes I was once with a girl that was into me crossdressing so much that it scared me away. It was a time in my life that I was unaccepting of who I was I even tried to quit. She was into so much that i know somewhere out there, there is a crossdressing man that is very happy and I have been kicking myself ever since.

and yes sometimes if I don't crossdress I get anxiety attacks if anybody would like to tell me where this is coming from feel free. Now that I have answered hope everybody else feels free to do so as well.

Tina B.
02-25-2007, 11:19 PM
yes and yes, the wife will get on me about not dressing from time to time. If she has been out and comes home, knowing I had no reason not to dress, and she can't understand why I don't. And as to the second part of your question, she knows the angst, and depression that I will suffer if I don't dress from time to time, and she hates to see that kind of pain in me.
As to why, I don't know, and have never found a good source for that answer. there are endless ideas on it, but no real answers. I spent my whole youth looking for the why, now I just look for the how, and when.
Because for me the why, has to be 'because I'm made that way".
Tina B.

Michellebej
02-25-2007, 11:45 PM
My ex wife, my ex-So, and my best friend. They all like me much more as a woman than a man. In fact my best friend has just invited me to be the Other women in a threesome with her and her husband.

And; yes, stress builds up if I go too long in drab.

Love

Michelle

NatalieGirl
02-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Unfortunately no, to the first question.

I have spent much of my life battling depression and anxiety. Crossdressing has helped me more than anything. Crossdressing at home is good, but going out in public helps even more.

Why is this? I have no idea.

Erica Leigh
02-25-2007, 11:50 PM
:devil: my wife encourages it:love: :tongueout and yes i feel much better as girl than my yucky boy self......:heehee:

Suzie S.
02-26-2007, 04:12 AM
No to the first question. Although my wife accepts it, she doesn't encourage me more than I already do.

Yes to the second question. I have a need to dress frequently. Almost every day, when possible. I feel much more at ease and natural as Suzie. When there are times that being Suzie is not possible, I start feeling awkward and a bit anxious. Just goes with the territory I guess. I'm used to the mood swings by now. :happy:

Trisha
02-26-2007, 04:15 AM
same as suzie s on that one :D

RachelDenise
02-26-2007, 05:49 AM
Unfortunately, no to the first, and yes to the second. Dressing makes me feel whole and without it I just get grumpy!

DAVIDA
02-26-2007, 07:19 AM
Yes to the first question.
I can't answer the second one. I haven't gone that long I guess.

sara_also
02-26-2007, 07:41 AM
I would have to say no to the first question..and a positive yes to the second.
I seem to get cranky if I go to long without dressing. I have the option to dress whenever I wish, because my wife is very accepting. I don't dress sometimes just because I feel guilty, like I am taking too much time for myself and away from the "us" time. Don't get me wrong we do things together as ladies. However I know there are things we cannot do except in boy & girl mode.

Kali
02-26-2007, 08:39 AM
Yes and yes. She'll even insist I dress if she thinks I'm getting anxious or depressed over the latest crisis in my life. ;)

Peggy55
02-26-2007, 02:03 PM
Unfortunately, no to the first question. Do you know anyone availble?:love:

MsEva
02-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Well a qualified maybe to the first one...my lovely wife accepts me to dress and be her best girlfriend, but doesn't force me to..and an emphatic YES to the second one. I had to come home early from work to escape into my femme persona.

Kristen Marie
02-26-2007, 02:58 PM
I would say yes to the first, but it's when I pay for it. Let me explain. We have a few places near Boston that do transformation services. My favorite one is where the woman is sooo excited about what she does and how I look, it's like having your best girlfriend helping you out. Things like, I just bought this for you...or this wig will be absolutely perfect.....or I will find the perfect little black dress for you next time....those comments make all the difference in the world. And even though I am paying for the service, the experience is perfect. That is sooo much better than the places I have gone where they basically provide the clothing and not much interaction.

Bobbie4
02-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Yes
My wife bought me wonderful cloths, and now is upset that I wear them. Help!

tightsgirl
02-26-2007, 03:56 PM
I would say yes to the first, but it's when I pay for it. Let me explain. We have a few places near Boston that do transformation services. My favorite one is where the woman is sooo excited about what she does and how I look, it's like having your best girlfriend helping you out. Things like, I just bought this for you...or this wig will be absolutely perfect.....or I will find the perfect little black dress for you next time....those comments make all the difference in the world. And even though I am paying for the service, the experience is perfect. That is sooo much better than the places I have gone where they basically provide the clothing and not much interaction.

There is only one place like that here in Vegas that I know of, but thats cool that you found a place where they take care of you.

Sheri 4242
02-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Yes, I have ben with gg's that greatly encouraged me to dress. This includes my wife. Can't say anybody has ever gotten upset b/c I didn't b/c I can't ever recall a time when I wouldn't dress up. As far as your anxiety question, yes!!! My wife noted just yesterday that, since we have company and I can't dress all the time right now, that my anxiety level is WAY up!!! This rise in anxiety when I couldn't dress at will has been part of my personality for most of my life!

linnea
02-26-2007, 04:25 PM
"I wish" to the first question; unfortunately my wish has not yet been fulfilled.
To the second question, yes with a little qualification: I feel very relaxed and comfortable now when I'm dressed en femme (I didn't used to feel that way--too much anxiety about being "caught" I think). I do get edgy and impatient when I can't dress or when I haven't got an idea of when I'll be able to dress.