PDA

View Full Version : great weekend

janec
02-26-2007, 06:32 AM
just had a great weekend spent about 2 Saturday ni talking to my so about my dressing and came to a great compromise she still doesn't want to be involved or see me dressed as Jane but she has said that i can purchase some clothes and makeup of my own as long as i don't clear the bank account doing it what a great step as she has always said a definite no to me buying my own clothes:D

Alyshia121
02-26-2007, 06:56 AM
Aww, no fair! That defeats the whole purpose! A girl simply MUST look as fabulous as possible!

J/K I'm very happy she's progressing with you. If you respect her boundaries and she respects yours, you'll be good to go.

This has been my :2c:

DAVIDA
02-26-2007, 06:56 AM
That's one small step for Jane...........One giant leap for Jane's SO
LOVE, DAVIDA

janec
02-26-2007, 07:01 AM
Aww, no fair! That defeats the whole purpose! A girl simply MUST look as fabulous as possible!

J/K I'm very happy she's progressing with you. If you respect her boundaries and she respects yours, you'll be good to go.

This has been my :2c:

went and bought a couple of tops today (in man mode) how great to have something that fits nice had to resist the urge to go made

Jocelyn Quivers
02-26-2007, 09:42 AM
"As long as you don't clear the bank account" Ha! I remember my wife telling me to control my spending from time to time. All I can say is easier said than done.:2c: Jocelyn

heelme
02-26-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm happy for the both of you, janec. Albeit a limited agreement, it's got to feel great. It is tough "getting off the leash" but budgeting and taking it slow is a small trade for her tolerance, don't you think? Congratulations on your purchases too.

hotbobbie
02-26-2007, 01:20 PM
Nice to hear your so has come this far. Just take it slow and let her take it in at her own pace. Remember it was the tortoise that won the race.

Di
02-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Compromise...is a good thing..............working out what works for the TWO of you....WTG:thumbsup:

Victoria Anne
02-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Janec I'm thrilled to hear of the progress with your so, don't get to crazy now,enjoy the shopping