PDA

View Full Version : faking pregnacey

SELDRIG
02-26-2007, 06:40 AM
back in the eighties i loved spending saturdays going out dressed.some of my most enjoyable times was looking very very pregnate also pushing a pushchair with a pretend toddler in it.I used a half filled beachball a my "lump" supported by a corselette and a girdle. I was just wandering if any other girles have tried this. ps the name is not swedish it girdles backwards and yes i wear one every day.. karan seldrig

Hali
02-26-2007, 07:22 AM
wow i never thought there is any CD that fantasize about getting pregnant, i thought i was the only one, hey i just want to be a mother :heehee:

Marcie Sexton
02-27-2007, 12:20 PM
...hmmmm, a friend of mine has a wearable buldge she has used with some teenagers who have gotten pregnant along with their boy friend...I may see if she'll let me borrow it and find a couple of my fat shirts to put over them...you may very well see some picture shortly if I can make this happen...:rolleyes:

Deborah
02-27-2007, 12:25 PM
:hiding:

JoAnnDallas
02-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Before I started on my diet last fall, if I stood sideways and looked in the mirror, I looked like I was pregnant. Since then I have lost about 30 pounds and no longer look pregnant. LOL. IIRC, back in the 80's there was a product sold, called something like "Pregnanty without fear pillow". It was a strapon pillow that worn with maturinty clothing made the woman look like she was 6-7 months pregnant. Have not seen or heard of it in the last 10-15 years.

Paulacder
02-27-2007, 01:31 PM
I went to a Holloween party once and a guy came dressed as a Pregnent Nun. :heehee:

marie354
02-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Isn't there already a type of suit like that for a man to wear so he can experience some of what their wife goes through in the last couple of months?

MJ
02-27-2007, 01:40 PM
er no but thats a good idea for a picture post only lol, someone would have to pay me big bucks to go out side like that.
oh welcome to the forum

Marianna Julianna
02-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Isn't there already a type of suit like that for a man to wear so he can experience some of what their wife goes through in the last couple of months?

There is, can't think what they call it though. That's a very tempting idea actually, that said if anyone saw me like that they'd probably just assume I was a fat bloke dressed as a woman.

Sierra Evon
02-27-2007, 02:52 PM
have thought of it before , HHHmmm, well see !!!!!, great post :thumbsup:

Julie York
02-27-2007, 04:51 PM
I'll give ten quid to charity if you ever hear from this poster again.

"A pretend toddler" ......?

There's a forum first.

Is it any wonder I'm depressed.
:mad:

Sandra
02-27-2007, 05:11 PM
I'll give ten quid to charity if you ever hear from this poster again.

"A pretend toddler" ......?

There's a forum first.

Is it any wonder I'm depressed.
:mad:

Only ten quid Julie :p

hotbobbie
02-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Why?

Teddie
02-27-2007, 06:18 PM
There is, can't think what they call it though. That's a very tempting idea actually, that said if anyone saw me like that they'd probably just assume I was a fat bloke dressed as a woman.

It's call The Empathy Belly (http://www.empathybelly.org/home.html)

Looks like fun :D

Caitlintgsd
02-27-2007, 10:28 PM
I used to know a cd that had a belly of considerable girth. He bought all of his dresses and tops from the maternity dept. He said that they fit just fine and helped him to blend in while dressed.

JenniferR771
02-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Ok I admit it I did it once. What could be more femme than to be pregnant? Well, at a thrift shop, I was friendly with one of the girls and tried on several maternity dresses while wearing a wig. She found me a small pillow in the back section of the store. Came out of the fitting room and she giggled hysterically. I didn't buy it.

But 6 weeks later I accidentally bought a maternity dress that was in the wrong section at the same store. Once home (wife at work) I added a half-inflated beach ball and a few pices of duct tape. I looked rather cute--although about 61 at the time.

Maybe it would look cute at the next Tri-ess Halloween party.

michellebesweet
02-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Sorry, you can have have all that fun to yourself, not for this girl.

SELDRIG
02-28-2007, 04:37 AM
GET YOUR TEN QUID OUT JULIE. I maybe new to this site but i m here to stay. go for it marcie it can be great fun,

Charolette time
02-28-2007, 03:32 PM
back in the eighties i loved spending saturdays going out dressed.some of my most enjoyable times was looking very very pregnate also pushing a pushchair with a pretend toddler in it.I used a half filled beachball a my "lump" supported by a corselette and a girdle. I was just wandering if any other girles have tried this. ps the name is not swedish it girdles backwards and yes i wear one every day.. karan seldrig

i WAS IN THE MALL AND IN THE MOTHERS TO BE STORE TRYING ON SOME MATERNITY CLOTHS THERE WAS A CLOTH SACK SHAPED LIKE A BELLY WITH A STRAP TO HOOK ON AND WHEN WEARING THE CLOTHS IT LOOKED JUST LIKE A PREGNANCY, CHAROLETTE

Julie York
02-28-2007, 05:00 PM
GET YOUR TEN QUID OUT JULIE. I maybe new to this site but i m here to stay. go for it marcie it can be great fun,

DOH!

:D

But I really need to know about this pretend toddler. How did you pull that off?

Sierra Evon
02-28-2007, 05:23 PM
Right now if wear certain types of clothes that are too tight around the middle belly area , I tend to look about 4 months preg., I think all those mocha's from Starbucks & fatty foods I've eaten , I'd best be careful or I may get mistaken for a pregnant schoolgirl !!!!!!!!! :eek:

krisinpink
02-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Its actually quite a lot of fun...the pregnant look. I've got a couple maternity tops & have fun putting them on occasionally! I agree with an earlier post that it is a thouroughly feminine experience to mimic.

I've considered going out like this to add cover -maybe increase my 'passing' percentage, but I'm afraid that if asked any questions about my pregnancy by anyone, I don't know if I could anwer in a way that would sound right.

Hali
03-17-2007, 03:09 PM
oh sometimes when i remember the feeling of getting pregnant i feel like CRYING, how sweet it'll be to have a gift of carrying a livng been inside of you thats the ultimate FEMALE, only, hey dont get me wrong the feeling is not EROTIC, but instaed its WARM

Kate Simmons
03-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Don't get me started on this. Believe it or not, this is one of my greatest fantasies. In fact, over a year ago, I had planned on going through a full term mock pregnancy. I later found out that my friends at the club had even planned a "shower" for me because I was that set on it. I eventually changed my mind, however, after really thinking about things. I wasn't so worried about anyone thinking I was "nuts", I just realized that when it was over, I would be the one most disappointed when I didn't have a real little one to care for.:straightface:

Julie York
03-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Two posts and she buggered off. Wonder why?

Does anyone know how to make a fake toddler?

:D

az_azeel
03-17-2007, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=Julie York;789437]Two posts and she buggered off. Wonder why?

Maybe try Plastiscene.....????????? but you would need a helluva lot lol.....

Jodie_Lynn
03-17-2007, 06:45 PM
meh. Just goes to show that it takes all types........

linnea
03-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Yes, it's called an "empathy suit"; it's expensive because it's designed to make the wearer look pregnant but also feel pregnant. It puts pressure on the kidneys and bladder. Some of them also include a heavy breast component to give the feeling of breasts that are preparing for nursing.
I've never worn one, but I thought about renting one once. Then I found out that it would cost quite a lot, so I gave up on the idea.

EricaCD
03-17-2007, 10:08 PM
In a word, no.

Well, actually that's four words. But you get the point. A big belly does not a pregnant woman make, and I just can't imagine trying to emulate the actual sensation of pregnancy. Moreover, I don't have the faintest urge to try.

btmgrl6
03-18-2007, 01:47 AM
It would be fun to have some of you girls...dress up like you are pregnant and post pics....
Not me though ....It took me a year, and about 1,000,000 crunches to flattten my mid-section, and now I look like I have hips...:heehee:

Amanda Shaft
03-18-2007, 04:06 AM

:D[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I saw something about this on 'Blue Peter', lots of sticky tape and a washing up liquid bottle or two as I recall!

Apologies to our cousins on the far side of the pond, as you may be unaccustomed to this form of humour or ‘Blue Peter’.

Hugs Amanda x

Tina Dixon
03-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Wow how did I miss this thread? Could this thread go down in our hall of fame? And is there a birthcontrol pill for CD's because I don't ever want to do that:heehee:

Kate Simmons
03-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Wow how did I miss this thread? Could this thread go down in our hall of fame? And is there a birthcontrol pill for CD's because I don't ever want to do that:heehee:Oh c'mon Tina, where's you sense of adventure? I already have two, a fake toddler and a fake newborn. They are kinda quiet though, so I'm not too busy.:heehee:

Tina Dixon
03-18-2007, 11:46 AM
Oh c'mon Tina, where's you sense of adventure? I already have two, a fake toddler and a fake newborn. They are kinda quiet though, so I'm not too busy.:heehee:
Before you know it they will be breast feeding and sucking the silicon out of my forms, no thanks.

GypsyKaren
03-18-2007, 01:46 PM
I think it's time to tuck this one in to bed...and besides, I'm much to lazy to be watching it all the time.

Karen