PDA

View Full Version : Shaving

Barbieman
02-07-2005, 12:41 AM
is shaving the chest with an electric razor dangerous ?

crispy
02-07-2005, 12:46 AM
it is if the wife catches you. :rolleyes:

Barbieman
02-07-2005, 03:40 AM
ha ha-i meant health wise

Julie
02-07-2005, 04:22 AM
is shaving the chest with an electric razor dangerous ?
Yes if you do it in the bath. :D No it won't have any effect healthwise (unless off course you try it in the bath) :)

JJ

Donna Louise
02-07-2005, 06:20 AM
Yup it's safe. Safer in fact then using a regular razor. Those nipple nicks hurt like the dickens. :eek: One thing that I have that comes in handy is a beard trimmer. Use your imagination on that one.

Donna Louise

Priscilla1018
02-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Yup it's safe. Safer in fact then using a regular razor. Those nipple nicks hurt like the dickens. :eek: One thing that I have that comes in handy is a beard trimmer. Use your imagination on that one.

Donna Louise

I can vouch for that. I shaved my chest and recieved two nipple nicks,bled like crazy.There must be an easier way.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

JOANNE
02-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Fortunately I do not have that problem as apart from the face and pubic area I have no body hair. But I thought hormones reduced body hair growth ?

Hugs
Joanne

DonnaT
02-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Depends on the razor and the sensitivity of the skin. It can leave some nasty scratches.

I remember the first time I tried to use a three headed electric razor under the arms. Scratches you wouldn't believe.

A two or three bladed razor and good shaving gel works great, however.

Barbieman
02-08-2005, 04:33 AM
Depends on the razor and the sensitivity of the skin. It can leave some nasty scratches.

I remember the first time I tried to use a three headed electric razor under the arms. Scratches you wouldn't believe.

A two or three bladed razor and good shaving gel works great, however.
This is was i meant.I tried shaving my leg with it and now got a "couple" of varicous viens ! so im wondering what it may have done to the chest