PDA

View Full Version : For those like me who are not out...

heathr1
02-26-2007, 05:07 PM
If a GG who you knew were to offer you the opportunity to wear one, just one item of hers that you've seen her wear and not judge you for it, what item would you choose?

My answer...

The local pub landlady has a PVC miniskirt I'd die to wear.

linnea
02-26-2007, 05:13 PM
well, assuming that I could wear a few other garments under it in order to get the fit and look that I would need, I would go for a dress that my SO wears to the symphony. It's long and kind of slinky and sparkly and lovely. However, I would probably look terrible in it, so I'd have to opt for something less conspicuous and wear one of her bras that I really like.

Tina B.
02-26-2007, 08:53 PM
My wifes fur coat, but it won't fit me. but it feels great, and looks so femmine!
Tina B.

TheGirlNextDoor
02-26-2007, 09:03 PM
I would ask for my friend jenny's fishnet pantyhose, I've always wanted to fit into a pair of those

marie354
02-26-2007, 09:17 PM
There have been so many girls and so many things that I would have loved to wear that they had.... This one girl had this dress... it was yellow, belted, and had a flowing skirt that looked sooo nice on her, I always wondered what it would have looked like on me. I never had the nerve to ask her about it.

Wenda
02-26-2007, 09:45 PM
My GF gave me a bra that is toooo small for her, and actually small for me, but it gives me great cleavage without nuBra, tape, fillets, etc. nada. just me. I love it. I co-worker of mine has the most incredible wardrobe of leather everything. If she weren't 4 sizes smaller than me, I would LOVE to borrow any of her many pants, especially the ones that are slit up the side to the knees.

lisa68
02-26-2007, 11:19 PM
I have a friend that I went to school with that knows about dressing and has supported me on my girl clothes. Anyway, she has a pair of black spike boots that I wouldn't mind borrowing from her. She called me earier and thanks for me letting her borrow my tan sway fringe high heel boots. I should call her tomarrow and ask her about those boots.

jennin
02-27-2007, 12:38 AM
My GF's leather miniskirt.

Val Tan
02-27-2007, 04:24 AM
a pair of low-rise jeans for me

Trisha
02-27-2007, 05:15 AM
not had meny girls in my life but now im married i would not wear my wifes clothes but she does have some nice heels i like but whats hers is hers and whats mine is hers too :D

vicky lee
02-27-2007, 05:27 AM
well it would have to be my wifes skirt suite its a very long and flowing skirt
and jacket looks very feminine wonder what it would look like on me i often wonder
she has said to me ur not haveing it (i live in hope)

marie354
02-27-2007, 09:05 AM
not had meny girls in my life but now im married i would not wear my wifes clothes but she does have some nice heels i like but whats hers is hers and whats mine is hers too :D

Right after my first wife & I got married, and just before we reached the reception area, she turned to me and said... "Now... What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too." I just laughed at the time, not realizing how true it was.
I told her about my dressing before we married too. She had a few dresses that I liked to try on once in a while. She wouldn't let me try on her wedding dress though. (*sigh*) I always wanted to try hers on. I still would.