PDA

View Full Version : Finally Gonna do it

CrossdressinGoth
02-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Well I know I made this post before in another topic but Im finally gonna go through it. Talking with my fiance and hearing all of your advice and reading all these success stories, I think Im just simply stopping myself from being myself. I have a new skirt and stocking coming in from Hot Topic so as soon as I get them...Im getting dressed up and heading on out in public.

One thing that is hard for me is that I dont have a wig, and my hair is not long enough to do anything with so no matter what I do, Im gonna have the apperance of a guy wearing womans clothing. This is kinda why I like doing a punk/goth look more because its easier to do things. I have my spurts of dressing girly, ****ty, professional, etc... but I find this is a much more easier way for me to go out and do it since I have this "guy in drag" look going no matter what I do.

So this week Im gonna be wearing a off the shoulder long sleeved shirt with this new cute plaid skirt Im getting (hopefully the size is right), my new stockings and Im not sure yet on boots or heels. I do have a gotee that Im gonna have cleaned up but its gonna stay cause I have a job interview soon and I want to look more professional for it. When its gone I have a baby face.

Someday in the future Im gonna get a couple of wigs because I long for fully passing but for the mean time, I honestly dont mind if people are going to notice Im a guy wearing womans stuff. Its me and its what I like. Honestly is this a bad thing to do? I mean, Ive put much thought behind this and it really doesnt bother me if people know Im a guy or not.

Well, cant wait to hear all you girls feedback. BTW Im gonna post some pics of what Im wearing before I go out too. I cant wait. :heehee:

surfergirl17
02-26-2007, 08:05 PM
i envy u
i wish i had the courage to go out in public but im not there yet..have fun!!:)

Brenda Love
02-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Let us know how it goes!!!

I've only been out underdressed and once in ladies jeans...loved it!!!

good luck!!:thumbsup:

Hugs
Brenda

QZ2
02-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Good Luck!!

I am also with a beard, and have sometimes pushed the "out" envelope as you mention with my dressing, but being a lot more descreet than you seem to be. It is a bit scary having the I-don't-care-what-you-think attitude sometimes when you are faced with someone that might care more than you would want.

I admire your attitude but for the sake of all other crossdressers, please don't add to the problems that we already have by making yourself just a joke. Bearded ladies used to be the stuff of freak shows at carnivals. We don't need ridicule, we need understanding and acceptance. I hope that is your goal.

Hugs, Susie

CrossdressinGoth
02-26-2007, 08:33 PM
That is my goal, but Im just saying for the time being, Im basically gonna use my liking of dressing punk/goth and add a feminin touch to it. I more then likely will be shaving all my facial hair because I do still want to try and be as fem as possible. I guess I was mainly saying that due to the fact I have no wig and my hair length is too short, Im finding alternate ways of being able to dress, but this will still go along with the look of what some guys do. hope that makes sense. I totally understand what you are saying and I do not want to have crossdressers get a bad name, that is the last thing I would want to do, even better, its something I wouldnt do period

Tina B.
02-26-2007, 08:39 PM
there is ways to comb even short hair to give it a more femmine look, if you want to. but never mind that, just have fun with it, and no matter what you do, if you are read as a guy, then some people are going to have a hard time with it anyway, so just have fun, and play safe.
Tina B.

CrossdressinGoth
02-26-2007, 08:45 PM
there is ways to comb even short hair to give it a more femmine look, if you want to. but never mind that, just have fun with it, and no matter what you do, if you are read as a guy, then some people are going to have a hard time with it anyway, so just have fun, and play safe.
Tina B.

now that you mention it, I might be able to do a little curl thing at the ends, kinda have them curl in a bit...hmmm....I'll have to try that tonight and see what I think :D

EDIT
I made my mind up too, Im definately shaving....who cares if I have a baby face for my job interview, facial hair isnt gonna make or break me getting the job

CrossdressinGoth
02-26-2007, 09:19 PM
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5691/hpim0057small8hp.jpg

this is a pic of me, taken about 2 weeks ago, this is what i have to work with for hair, any ideas for the big day?

Wenda
02-26-2007, 09:41 PM
From your pic, I would say you are one of the very fortunate that can pass easily either way. Loose the goatee, pluck your brows a bit, do your make-up, and your hair will pass. (I know may women whose hair is shorter than what you show in your picture) At that point it is mostly about projecting a sense of femme. As long as you are not reckless, go out, do your thing and enjoy. If you are made, and it is not career-limiting or damaging to your family, who cares? Please keep us posted. w

steffiwantabe
02-26-2007, 10:14 PM
i think you can, i think you can, just relax and go for it

marie354
02-26-2007, 10:18 PM
If you want a little more curl, get your self a curling iron and experiment a bit until you find a look that you like. But personally I don't like facial hair on myself, but each to their own. You may not even need makeup unless you want to do your eyes and/or lips.

JenniferR771
02-26-2007, 10:25 PM
The hair will pass. But a couple of barrettes, cute hat, ribbons or maybe a clip on ponytail would be fun.

lisa68
02-26-2007, 11:39 PM
From what I seen in your picture you have plenty of hair to enough to pass a women, except the goatee. With a little hair spray and brushing of your hair you can make it work.I once had less than you got and make it work for me in a style you can too. So take the time and play with it so it looks right and lady like. Lisa

CrossdressinGoth
02-27-2007, 07:02 AM
Wow, until I posted my pic on here I honestly didnt think I had anything to work with. You girls opened my eyes more with this. Thank you all so much, Im definately gonna have to think of some ideas while at work today for what I can do :p

Brianna Lovely
02-27-2007, 07:14 AM
How exciting for you, have fun. Yes, loose the goate and do something with your hair and you'll be beautiful. But, i have the feeling that you're already a beautiful person.