PDA

View Full Version : A twist to a common question

Dusty
02-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Most of us with SO's have some issues with them concerning the female attire we chose.My SO knows I wear hose almost 100% of the time.She is fine with that but will not even come close to any disscusion about any other form of "dressing".This seems to be a common problem but it is leaving me confused.
any advise??
Luv to all,Dusty

Amy Hepker
02-26-2007, 09:04 PM
My Lady does not like to thing about her Man wearing a Bra, although she does buy me one every so often. She does not seem to mind me wearing Black panties. She can't understand why I like such girly femine things.

marie354
02-26-2007, 09:26 PM
My SO didn't want much to do with my dressing until last November. After that she has helped me buy all kinds of skirts, dresses, etc. When she pointed out to me that a water bra would push up what I had, I bought several in different colors.

I'm feel that I'm very fortunate, but it took 5-years before she felt Ok about it.

You must procede at her pace about this. Some readily accept it and join in the fun, and then others need some time to figure it all out. While a lot never want to have anything to do with it at all.

Take things slowly and don't push her too fast or too hard or you may push her away from you altogether.

Wenda
02-26-2007, 09:33 PM
You must procede at her pace about this. ......
Take things slowly and don't push her too fast or too hard or you may push her away from you altogether.

Marie's advice sums it up. Our preferences are the anomally. We need to give them time to adjust to us. It is their timetable. When I rediscovered dressing a few years ago, and shared it with my GF, she was not very enthusiastic, and was worried, that she 'had lost her guy". When we went out of town for a long weekend, she found a new shopping buddy in Wenda, and they have been compatible ever since. I am lucky. Be patient, and listen more than you speak. All the best, w. :thumbsup:

TheGirlNextDoor
02-26-2007, 09:45 PM
I guess you could consider pantyhose not entirely femme. They could be very masculin depending on the type you buy. your girl probably thinks of you as sort of a Peter Pan. Just kidding you are lucky your girl lets you wear something on the female side. The closest I get is the yellow rubber gloves so I can clean the bathroom.

Bobbie Jo
02-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Some how somewhere down the line did you ever mention about being dressed up totally was mabey one of your desires? Take it easy and then break it to her very slowly and try different ways without really asking her but telling her. You could probably tell her during real good sex.I've have this work before. Can't tell you to many ways or i just might f*%k things up .But at least try to take some of our plans. God bless you.