PDA

View Full Version : weekend away

Helana
02-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Hi girls

Just had a one night away in the city with my girlfriend. We booked into a quaint old hotel in the gay district and I spent the entire time dressed en femme. She had bought me a new black handbag for the trip.

My mindset when I go out is that everyone will see me as a gay guy in a dress. I dont think that I will pass so my level of expectation is realistic. Because of this I am not so particular with my clothes and make-up and just tend to throw on some regular outfits and just a little make-up. I can see my beard shadow in the photos but it was less obvious (I think!) in the natural light. Also I am 15 kg heavier than I should be and some of my clothes I wanted to bring I found out were too tight so my wardrobe was a bit limited. Well I am on a diet so the next set of pics I post here I will have a sexier body

Arriving after lunch we went for a walk around the district in the afternoon where the first picture was taken. No big deal there just lots of big grins from the people on the street who are used to seeing effeminate gay guys.

We had lunch at a nice Italians where the second pic was taken. Then I made a mistake. I suggested watching a movie to kill the start of the evening. The movie house was in a shopping center outside the gay district. The place was still busy and as I walked through the mall my girlfriend was getting annoyed and upset by some snide remarks being said behind my back (in Filipino) so she did not enjoy the movie and had a cry when we got back to the hotel. Just shows you that even in a tolerant society like the Philippines, there is always a runt proportion of the population who are just idiots.

Anyway she recovered and we went out clubbing. I wore my sexy black cocktail dress which has designs on it which are not visible in the picture. You can see I look a little glum there because of her being upset. We had a good time dancing at the gay disco. One thing I liked was that they had a sign that "drag queens" got free drinks up to 1am which I took advantage of. :D I was the only crossdresser there so received a fair bit of attention. It is fun to flirt with the boys!

Following morning we went out for breakfast - last pic then I had to change back en drab :( Well the next outing will be a few weeks away so I can look forward to that. We will probably go the the beach so expect to see some sarongs!

Julie
02-07-2005, 04:17 AM
Helana, congratulations for getting out there in the first place, well done. It sounds despite the little hassle you had you managed to cram quite a bit in on your night away.

Glad you made the most of the free drinks offer at the club (who wouldn't:) )

You look great in the photos and thanks for sharing them and the story of your night on the town.

JJ

Helana
02-07-2005, 05:16 AM
Thanks Julie. We have been out in public before but not in this particular location. My girlfriend is usually pretty nervous about being spotted, but once I get over my initial nerves I love just walking about and doing normal things and dont think twice what others think about me - especially since they have all got it wrong about me being gay.

I don't look good at all :mad: My mirror has been lying to me!

Julie
02-07-2005, 06:34 AM
I don't look good at all :mad: My mirror has been lying to me!
Helana, we're our own worst critics, trust me you look great.

JJ

Helana
02-07-2005, 06:53 AM
Helana, we're our own worst critics, trust me you look great.

JJ

No really! when I ask "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"
My mirror says Rusty :eek: You just cannot get a good honest mirror these days. :D

Wendy me
02-07-2005, 07:17 AM
girl freind looks like you had a greate time them heels way nice ..................

ChristineRenee
02-07-2005, 07:27 AM
No really! when I ask "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"
My mirror says Rusty :eek: You just cannot get a good honest mirror these days. :DYours too? Too bad you can't BRIBE a mirror, huh? Hey sweetie...I think you look great! If you make the effort to be the best you can be...then at the end of the day you can look at yourself in the mirror and say....

#@#&*@!&* WHY CAN'T I LOOK AS HOT AS THEM #$&*$#* SLUSSY TARTS TOO???? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....................:mad:

oh...........sorry.:o

paulaN
02-07-2005, 09:55 AM
I think you look great, so glad that you had a good time,it's so nice to get out isn't it. It's been a long time sence I have been out. It's so much fun, I think you have the right attitude (same as mine) kinda like I'm having fun, and I can't help it if you can't handle it. but be carful, the gay areas are the safest I think. So dress on girl.

Tracie Lynn
02-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Helana, Looked at your pics and all I can say is great job girl friend you look great and I envy you and your courage, I agree with Christine that if you do the best job with what you have and strive to be the very best Helana that you can be that at the end of the day you can look in the mirror and smile and the mirror will smile back and say well done and then it realy doesnt matter that you look or don't look like somebody elce or that somebody made a snide comment on the street but what will mater is the good feeling in your heart that you have achieved being who you are by doing your best and that in it's self makes live worth liveing.

God Grant me the serenity to except the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I have no Idea who said this origanaly but I love it and when I honestly strive at applying it to my own life on a daily bassis things just seam to go a little smoother I hope that It might work for you to.

Geeze I hope this wasnt totaly off the subject here if it was just tell me to shut up.

ChristineRenee
02-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Tracie,

Hey thanks babe for finishing my thought there....since my train got derailed mid-tantrum!:p

No kidding Helana...you look terrific gal...and so do the rest of you lovely ladies. If imitation truly is the sincerest form of flattery, than I think we have got some of the "hottest" imitators around, just on this forum alone! You all look just great!;)

Nice job ladies!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)

Sharon
02-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Helana,
It sounds like an almost perfect day, if it wasn't for the reaction of your girlfriend to what was said by those ignorant people. I think you look great, but I wonder why you would go out looking less than what you would consider your best, no matter where you were going.
Despite your protestations though, I think you look wonderful!

Priscilla1018
02-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Hi Helena,

You look great dear, throw away the mirror. I envy you for having the courage to go out. It sounds as if ,at least, most of your weekend was good.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tristen Cox
02-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Without repeating what the other girls have said, I have only two words....

*BIG HUGGLES*

Helana
02-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Helana,
It sounds like an almost perfect day, if it wasn't for the reaction of your girlfriend to what was said by those ignorant people. I think you look great, but I wonder why you would go out looking less than what you would consider your best, no matter where you were going.
Despite your protestations though, I think you look wonderful!

Well I guess I have been crossdressing so long I have reached the point where I want to feel natural and at ease with my looks so I dont bother wearing things like corsets and 5 inch heels anymore except for fun. My desire is to appear just as an ordinary woman so I do not dress up excessively. I also hate plastering my face with layers of make-up.

As I was in the gay district I knew that passability was not a factor for this outing - I really did not mind that others could see I was a guy. I guess I was in more of a gender bender type attitude for this trip ie. "guy dressed up as a woman and proud of it - do you have a problem with this?"

I am also a bit depressed that I have gained so much weight recently, my sexy figure has disappeared and I found that I could not wear my favorite outfits. I think that contributed a lot to my attitude - if you do not feel sexy then you don't try as hard.

Anyway my girlfriend and I still had a good time. On the way back home I treated her by stopping at her favorite shopping mall - it is kind of like a flea market which you can rummage for hours around all the stalls bargaining for the lowest prices. She of course ended up buying more bags!!

Thank you girls for all your kind words and support. It is really appreciated. :)

Inredsatin
02-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Sounds like you had some fun tho. I hope to get out more and explore too.
Hugs,
Brenda

Holly
02-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Helena,

I don't want to repeat what the other girls have already said but sweetie you look great! Why do you suppose it is that we are always hardest on ourselves?

I used to think that "passing" meant being the most gorgeous girl wherever I was and the center of attention. Now I'm delighted if I just fit in and nobody notices :) . Anyway, Helena, I glad that you and Donna had a good time and that you didn't allow some inappropriate remarks by ignorant people impose upon your time out. I think the only thing you need to change is your mirror!

Helana
02-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Sounds like you had some fun tho. I hope to get out more and explore too.
Hugs,
Brenda

Thanks Brenda, you should definitely get out more. Life is too short to stay indoors. You and I share having wonderful, understanding SOs, their love and support make a big difference as well as the lovely ladies here. It is a pity that we are spread throughout the world or we could all get together for a day outing. :)

Helana
02-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Helena,

I don't want to repeat what the other girls have already said but sweetie you look great! Why do you suppose it is that we are always hardest on ourselves?

I used to think that "passing" meant being the most gorgeous girl wherever I was and the center of attention. Now I'm delighted if I just fit in and nobody notices :) . Anyway, Helena, I glad that you and Donna had a good time and that you didn't allow some inappropriate remarks by ignorant people impose upon your time out. I think the only thing you need to change is your mirror!

Holly

Thank you so much!

Like all girls, I guess we are never satisfied with our looks but I am determined to fit back into my favorite clothes so I am already looking forward to our next getaway assuming I can drop the weight in time.

You are right, I am throwing out my mirror and replacing it with a picture of Catherine Zeta Jones then I will always be happy. :D

LindaTS
02-08-2005, 02:23 PM
It sounds like it was a very nice night and most of us would envy you doing something like that. I can understand why you're looking forward to the nexk time. BTW, I think you look great.

DonnaT
02-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Good to hear you had a good time (mostly) out.

Your pictures are great. However, being the honest person that I am, :rolleyes: and as you already know, your beard shadow was obvious. A good red or yellow tinted concealer under the foundation will work wonders, if it will make you more comfortable when out.

Aloha_Dana
02-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Way to go Helana! It sounds like you have a good relationship w/Donna. I'm happy for you. I'm also glad that you are able to get out.

Myself, like you, much of the time I just like to slip into something comfortable, keeping the fancy stuff for special occasions. It is here that I too noticed that I wasn't able to 'slip' into them after I gained several pounds. It was a heartbreaking day when I couldn't even get into one skirt. On that note, I decided to loose the extra weight. I've been at it, moderate portion sizes, light beer and an excersize routine and I've dropped 20 lbs. I hope you can see the motivation there?

Thanks for sharing!

Dana

rusty 2004
02-08-2005, 05:15 PM
My mirror says Rusty :eek: You just cannot get a good honest mirror these days. :D
My god Helana,

I wish I had a mirror factory now ! But more importantly, I wish they were two way mirrors, then I could see you all the time, you look fab hun.

thanks for the amazing compliment.

xxxxxxxxxx

rusty

Danielle1960
02-08-2005, 05:21 PM
Helana
You look like a woman!! :D You selection of outfit and make up I think you would have passed anywhere. The pictures are great!!! Congrats on the outing.

Danielle :)

Helana
02-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Good to hear you had a good time (mostly) out.

Your pictures are great. However, being the honest person that I am, :rolleyes: and as you already know, your beard shadow was obvious. A good red or yellow tinted concealer under the foundation will work wonders, if it will make you more comfortable when out.

Thanks Donna. I have tried orange before but I was unable to hide the orange tint with the normal fondation so I gave up. I looked like a pumpkin. :eek: I probably put too much on or my foundation was not heavy enough. I really don't like having layers of make-up on either, especially since I live in a tropical climate so my skin needs to breathe and sweat.

I have sent off for the colortration concealer which should improve matters immensely.

Helana
02-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Way to go Helana! It sounds like you have a good relationship w/Donna. I'm happy for you. I'm also glad that you are able to get out.

Myself, like you, much of the time I just like to slip into something comfortable, keeping the fancy stuff for special occasions. It is here that I too noticed that I wasn't able to 'slip' into them after I gained several pounds. It was a heartbreaking day when I couldn't even get into one skirt. On that note, I decided to loose the extra weight. I've been at it, moderate portion sizes, light beer and an excersize routine and I've dropped 20 lbs. I hope you can see the motivation there?

Thanks for sharing!

Dana

Dana

It is indeed heartbreaking!!!! I knew I was gaining the pounds but Helana was taking a rest for a while so I did not quite realise how far it had gone until now. :(

The best motivation of all is wanting to fit into your favorite dress. My next deadline is only a couple of weeks away so the pounds have to come off quickly! I am on a one meal a day diet plus exercise which allows me to drop 4 pounds a week. This is depressing for my girlfriend as she has been on a diet for the last three years without losing anything. :D

Helana
02-08-2005, 11:11 PM
Helana
You look like a woman!! You selection of outfit and make up I think you would have passed anywhere. The pictures are great!!! Congrats on the outing.

Danielle :)

Sucks Danielle, if it were only true. :)

I could maybe have passed anywhere if I did not live in a country of 5 foot tall girls with brown skin and 22 inch waists. :D It is not possible to fit in here but I can at least try to be passable as a woman.

Sexy Helana is coming back - watch this space!

sherri
02-08-2005, 11:21 PM
I also hate plastering my face with layers of make-up.
I agree with you, less is more. I think I'm onto something with liquid makeup — at least I'm getting compliments. We'll have to shop talk sometime.