PDA

View Full Version : Wearing at work

Mikey
02-07-2005, 07:56 AM
I wear womens clothes everyday to work. At the least I wear Panties and a bra. Usually I do wear Nylons or tights and womens slacks. I have also frequently worn a womens shirt and no one has either noticed or said anything. It is not like I hide what I wear because the slacks have no back pockets and are feminine and the shirts button up the female side. This is amazing because I work in a very conservative environment. I find it amazing that I can get away with dressing like this daily. I am begining to think that the appearance of conformity hides the non-conformity and most people are not really paying attention to what is actually going on around them. My boss who is a woman does somewhat know about my clothing because she is the person who gave me the idea to start wearing tights to work to keep my legs warm and she also knows that I wear womans slacks because as she said I have a girls butt. I also have girly conversations with her. and she knows that I find womens slacks more comfortable than mens slacks.

Mikey

janice4ever
02-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Good for you. I'm jealous I would luv to wear female clothing to work. but my job involves business suits. I would luv to wear a womans business skirt suit with hose n heels to work but I don't think I would have a job to long. Good luck and keep it up. :)

Jan W
02-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Ditto Janice,

Would love to lose the drabs full stop!

Well done to you Mikey, will you take the next step and present en femme completely at work?

Love Jan

Mikey
02-07-2005, 08:07 AM
Why not wear hose under your suit and normal socks over the hose to cover them? I wear womens slacks with my suit. the jacket covers the belt line and the missing rear pockets. also womens shirt with tie covers the fact that the buttons are on the wrong side. But yes I would rather wear a skirt suit or dress especially in the spring instead of pants.

Mikey

Mikey
02-07-2005, 08:10 AM
Ditto Janice,

Would love to lose the drabs full stop!

Well done to you Mikey, will you take the next step and present en femme completely at work?

Love Jan
:) I would love to but I am not quite ready for that leap yet. I will keep it in mind but for know it is not practical.

Mikey

cdgirl
02-07-2005, 08:19 AM
I wear womens clothes everyday to work. At the least I wear Panties and a bra. Usually I do wear Nylons or tights and womens slacks. I have also frequently worn a womens shirt and no one has either noticed or said anything. It is not like I hide what I wear because the slacks have no back pockets and are feminine and the shirts button up the female side. This is amazing because I work in a very conservative environment. I find it amazing that I can get away with dressing like this daily. I am begining to think that the appearance of conformity hides the non-conformity and most people are not really paying attention to what is actually going on around them. My boss who is a woman does somewhat know about my clothing because she is the person who gave me the idea to start wearing tights to work to keep my legs warm and she also knows that I wear womans slacks because as she said I have a girls butt. I also have girly conversations with her. and she knows that I find womens slacks more comfortable than mens slacks.

Mikey mikey i to wear womens clothes to work.since i cant dress up that much at home due to wife who diapproves of my cd desires. so i wear my cincher pantyhose or corsets and stockings under my clothes.i love it ,i know its not the same as completely dressing up but its something. i always say a half a loaf of bread is better than nothing at all. huggs cdgirl.

Mikey
02-07-2005, 08:24 AM
mikey i to wear womens clothes to work.since i cant dress up that much at home due to wife who diapproves of my cd desires. so i wear my cincher pantyhose or corsets and stockings under my clothes.i love it ,i know its not the same as completely dressing up but its something. i always say a half a loaf of bread is better than nothing at all. huggs cdgirl.

too bad that your wife disapproves of your desires, I have a loving wife who understands me and actually if the world was perfect she would be male and I would be female. I have more female clothing than her and we share bras and panties.

Mikey

Priscilla1018
02-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Hi Mikey,

Welcome to the family. You are so.....lucky to have an understanding wife and boss. :D

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Ashleigh
02-07-2005, 10:30 AM
I would luv to wear a womans business skirt suit with hose n heels to work but I don't think I would have a job to long. Good luck and keep it up. :)

WELCOME Mikey. It's so great that your employer is so understanding as well as your spouse. Like Janice4ever stated she wouldn't have a job long is she wore these items to work. If I did the same thing, my job wouldn't last as long as Janice's. I wear my holdups to work every day and when I know no one will be coming into the office, I wear one of my bras. It keeps me going.

Looking forward to more posts from you.

lisa_sf
02-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Why not wear hose under your suit and normal socks over the hose to cover them? I wear womens slacks with my suit. the jacket covers the belt line and the missing rear pockets. also womens shirt with tie covers the fact that the buttons are on the wrong side. But yes I would rather wear a skirt suit or dress especially in the spring instead of pants.

Mikey

That's what I've been doing for the last year or so. Hose under slacks or jeans feels great!

KatieCDUK
02-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Hi this is my first post on this site and I'm new here.......well I love to wear sexy silky panties to work and noticed that a few people do the same by reading this thread, the thought of sitting their in the office dressed in panties can be very exciting. Although I do worry about the what if's......I had an accident like falling downstairs etc, but what the hell as long as i dont mess those sexy panties i dont care. As a children I was always told to wear clean underwear, didnt say that they shouldn't be girly panties.

Also i love to go out wearing bra and suspenders and stockings under my normal clothes and the thought of someone seeing the bra straps or the suspenders really excites me. Only managed to go out dressed once and loved it, hoping i can go out again fully dressed.

Well keep the posts coming, really enjoy this forum and its taken me awhile to post my first message, but I've done it now.

Katie
xx

Holly
02-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I'd like to wear a woman's business suit to work but somehow I don't think it would work so well while I was running a jack hammer :( . But that still doesn't keep me from wearing my nice underthings and hose. :)

BYW Katie, welcome to the forum. Glad you're here!

KatieCDUK
02-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Thank you Holly for the welcome.

Just deciding what panties to wear tomorrow whilst I'm at work.

tvqueen
02-07-2005, 07:48 PM

Mikey
I guess Im lucky. I wear low rise jeans and crop tops to work everyday. I dress enfemme and have been for over a year and been out for over 5 years. Eveyone at work knows who/what I am. I am Full time now. Good Luck to all the sisters.

racheal
02-07-2005, 09:00 PM
To work? Hmmm, that 'w' word again. Oh well, myself, always bras and panties, then long boots when I can get away with it (one inch heels or less not to attract too much attention). I work in a small company and they would notice anything too much out of the ordinary - however, I do like to dabble in padded bras some days just to see if anyone looks. :)

kirsti
02-07-2005, 11:44 PM
I once ran a cleaning bussiness whereas I had to travel to many differant working environments durring the night,I used to dress in while at my differant stops,and sometimes I would dress after I was done at the place of bussiness.
I quite often would have fun while dressed,like at the dentist office,and my favorite a major car dealership,dressed totally and getting to sit in all of those brand new cars in my sexy panties,stockings,and skirt was very exciting,especially since I knew that the camera's were recording me the whole time.
Im sure they got quite a few laughs,as most of the bussinesses called me after the sale begging me to start a new cleaning francise guaranting to give me the next contract when it came due again,I politely had to refuse as that to me would be more of an ethical question of an extra advantage I had over the new owners Id sold too,they just couldnt compete......

Rikki
02-08-2005, 05:08 AM
I use to drive truck, long haul, and I would often wear a dress, bra, slip and panty hose. Sometimes I would go all out and wear makeup. Only got caught once and it turned out okay.

Rikki

Natasha Anne
02-08-2005, 04:49 PM
I would love to wear a skirt suit to work.

I'm currently considering wearing a dress to my companies annual get together this week. Could be fun, but it's a scary prospect. I'll keep you posted.

Marissa_CD
02-08-2005, 05:29 PM
I used to wear pantyhose, panties and a chamisole under my boy clothes to work everyday before I became unemployed. I worked in a post production studio in hollywood and we had a very relaxed dress code (jeans, shorts, t-shitrs, tenis shoes) and I wouldnt wear socks or anything to conceil the pantyhose and the chamisole wasnt long enough to cover my thong or pantyhose if I ever had to bend down for anything. I had to bend down a lot but never was caught but the thrill alone was enough to keep doing it dailey.

Danielle1960
02-08-2005, 08:27 PM
I don't always wear something femme, but I do quite often. Stockings, bra, camisole, pantyhose at one time or another. Always exciting.
Danielle :)