PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's experiences

terrigurl
02-27-2007, 09:05 AM
I went into my favorite salon yesterday and had a makeover. She applied foundation, lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss, mascara, eyebrow pencil, powder, and even nail polish. I wore a sheath dress that really clung to my curves, showing me with a very nice figure (thanks to some good foundations). She styled my new long brown wig, and put on the hair clip also. I then left the salon and went to the Avenue shop nearby. The manager and a sales associate both said hello, but were busy doing stuff. I looked at the shoes, the bras, and some tops and pants and skirts. I saw a nice dress that I will go back to try on today. I couldn't try it on yesterday because I didn't have a lot of time. I then drove back to the salon, to change back. The manager told me that her assistant told her that "she" looks beautiful -- meaning me! She also mentioned that the other lady said I walked better in my heels than in the stiletto boots I wore the last time. I thanked her very much, and felt a mile high. That really made my day.

Holly
02-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Congratulations on a fun day... and on your 100th post!

GinaVegas
02-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Sounds like a great experience, congrats!