PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!

TheGirlNextDoor
02-27-2007, 11:25 AM
As some of you already know yesterday was my 20th birthday. Well I basically spent the whole day on crossdressers.com and finally I just couldn't take it anymore. I began to construct a plan to let Amy (my "other" name) out of the house. So I got all dolled up with my mini skirt and tube top, spent an incredible amount of time on my makeup, and did my hair. By the time I was done it was going on 1:00AM which was perfect. As I walked towards my front door the suspense built and built. So I finally got to my car and the rush left my hands shaking. I thought about going to get gas but it was like 42 degeres outside and I was in a miniskirt. Ultimatly I just wound up driving around waiting to get stuck at a red light with another car along side. I got to a red light and I saw a car in the mirror. Well guess what? that innocent car turned out to be a cop and then I got really nervous. I took a quick glance at them and they were stuck in a dead stare. Their eyes fixed on me. then they lowered their window and gave me a gesture to do the same. So I did. The officer then said "wow whats a fox like you doing out this late". I was totally speechless the only thing I could say was "looking for trouble". And then the light changed and I made my getaway. I still can't believe what happened.

NatashaCD
02-27-2007, 11:34 AM
hehehe way to go girl that must have been a great night :hugs:

TheGirlNextDoor
02-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Me neither. :straightface: I wonder what the York test reveals on this....

Robin
Just curious but what is a york test?

marie354
02-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Sounds very exciting indeed. My first was a walk around the block late at night. I saw a cop turn a corner going the other way and the click of my heels quickened up a bit and my heart was racing. I was almost to my back door before I slowed down to a normal walk. (BTW don't walk in wet grassey areas in heels)

Erica Leigh
02-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Amy,
Great you had fun....:heehee: why is there a cop around when you dont need one, but when you do they are three hours away?

Go figure..........:devil:

Erica

susann_gardener
02-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Amy,
Your in Seattle, possible on Capitol hill? Do you really think a cop will harass you in such an accepting community?
Wish I could join you!

vbcdgrl
02-27-2007, 03:28 PM
LOL......Guess it's better than "looking for a trick"?

Vikki

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-27-2007, 05:11 PM
The compliment was a great one for your ego but I'm wondering why an officer of the law would make such an overt statement! If he knew you were really a crossdresser and was accepting of you thats one thing but I would question his morals in this instance. Might even report the incident, there might be trouble here with this cop. Just playing the devils advocate here.

Tamera
02-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Glad your evening/morning was a pleasant one. Boy I wish I was 20 again. I'm sure your outings will get better and your confidence stronger. You may run into a few snarles now and then, but you'll be fine.

Need some facial shots, so us girls can see our competition.
Love,
Tamera

hotbobbie
02-27-2007, 06:03 PM
I live in the Seattle area also, well Edmonds, but spend most of my time in Seattle. I am out all the time and have never and i mean never had any problem with the police. For CD to them we are just people like everyone else.

Angie G
02-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Thats cool girl :hugs:
Angie

lisa68
02-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Well I would mark that as a success story. He didn't give you a hard time even if it was alittle cold to be in a skirt. I would say that you passed as far being in a car in public. Now you got to set your next goal. Any ideal what you got plan next.

michellebesweet
02-28-2007, 07:43 AM
Love it Girl,

Julie York
02-28-2007, 11:43 AM
(It's not doing well on the Yorkometer.)

A police car indicates to a lone woman travelling at 1.00 am that she should wind down her window in order that the Officer can make a remark of a sexual nature?

Or...

A police car indicates to a lone crossdresser travelling at 1.00 am that she should wind down her window in order that the Officer can make a remark of a sexual nature?

Doesn't scan well does it?

Deidra Cowen
02-28-2007, 11:47 AM
:heehee:

Deborah
02-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Seattle isn't as accepting as you think. I've been out with TG friends who were dressed while i was in drab (I don't have the nerve yet)
They (TG friends) may not have noticed, but i was watching other peoples reactions. ;)
If accepting means not saying anything to you to your face then well i guess i'm wrong.

susann_gardener
02-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Sheeh Deborah, I feel out of place when I'm on Capitol Hill and in drab. I get so jealuous when I see how accepting everyone is there.:2c:

Seattle isn't as accepting as you think. I've been out with TG friends who were dressed while i was in drab (I don't have the nerve yet)
They (TG friends) may not have noticed, but i was watching other peoples reactions. ;)
If accepting means not saying anything to you to your face then well i guess i'm wrong.