PDA

View Full Version : your shopping list..........

Wendy me
02-07-2005, 08:01 AM
i am a impulse type of shopper when i go out shopping for the most of the time i don't go shopping for one item.............ex. skirts ,or tops................
just brows around see it love it buy it............a new skirt can realy cause me to spin off and we need a top to go with then shoes.............i like to just go out and see just what will catch my eye .........

are your shopping trips planned for one item or do you just go out and impulse shop ??????????????? whats your shopping style????????????

Julie
02-07-2005, 08:06 AM
Wendy only this morning I was on the way to the cafe (diner) and I happened to pass a clothes shop and a nice black evening dress took my eye. Leaving the cafe I went straight back and bought this dress, it is something a little more classy than what I have at present and it's there as an incentive for when I off load some of my other commitments and can spend more time as Julie. In answer to your question I suppose I buy on inpulse.

JJ

Wendy me
02-07-2005, 08:19 AM
julie the thrill of impulse shopping yes.........enjoy the dress.......shoes????????

LindaTS
02-07-2005, 08:39 AM
I usually know what I'm looking for before I go out. That way I know which stores to go to. For example, Saturday I saw a yellow panty and bra set at Wal-Mart when I was in drab. I'm going back today enfemme to buy them. It's hard to find yellow.

Sharon
02-07-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm definitely an impulse shopper. I go in to buy one item, and end up walking out with several.

racheal
02-07-2005, 05:31 PM
I do try to 'aim' for what I want, if I feel like I need to find another bra or pair of panties, I surely just go do it, I try to avoid going to general sotres, because, then yes, I cna impulse buy. When it's for a certain item, I try to stay clear of the general stores. Becuse I know I'll be waling out with a lot more that what I originally wanted. So, yes, I do impulse buy, but try to limit myself to that option. :)

Holly
02-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Although I may have a general idea of what I need to buy, that has never stopped me from buying what I wanted :D .

Jadeanne
02-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Hi all,

For certain items, I check the sales in the newspaper. I have several pairs of pumps from Kmart and they were either $5 or $7. My other shoes (11 pairs total) I buy online, mostly from clearance pages of Old Pueblo Traders, Blair, Amerimark. The most I've paid for shoes is $20 for the silver pair I'm wearing now.

I shop for things for my wife - we are the same size for everything but shoes, and yes, we share! My wife's wardrobe has grown quite a bit in the 2 1/2 years after I (re)started dressing after 33 years off.

In our 27+ years of marriage, I've bought her clothing - now when I buy her a nightgown, I usually buy another the same style in a different color.

One happy hunting ground is one of several thrift stores. I'm wearing a beautiful old fashioned elegant tea length formal dress that was about $6.

OK - essay over.

Jadeanne

wilma
02-07-2005, 10:56 PM
IMPULSE!!!!!!!! LOL Wilma

kirsti
02-08-2005, 12:07 AM
I do both impulse buying,and plannend purchases.
depends on my needs and wants.

ChristineRenee
02-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Well sis...I'll usually start out with a planned purchase...but once I start seriously lookin' around it's OMG...Katy bar the door! My $20 planned purchase just turned into a $200 spending spree! :eek:

So that's kinda impulse shopping, right?:D

Tristen Cox
02-08-2005, 03:25 AM
When I go, that's enough of a plan for me. What I get is never what I first planned on cause something else always catches my eye. Impulsive? I'm an Aries of course I'm impulsive :D

Robertacd
02-08-2005, 09:34 AM
I might plan as much as, I want a new bra, or new panties, or I think I wall stop at Ross and see if they have anything nice but thats about it. There have been only a few occasions that I have been shopping for an exact item.

Wendy me
02-08-2005, 09:36 AM
I do both impulse buying,and plannend purchases.
depends on my needs and wants.
i know what you mean i want it all.........lol