PDA

View Full Version : How you look

pocoyo
02-27-2007, 04:18 PM
This may be a dumb question, but I'm genuinely interested....

Do you want to look like YOU.. but as a boy/man (your features/body is male)...
or would you rather look like someone completely different (like a handsome film star or something)?

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2007, 04:21 PM
i wanna look like me.....less girly but i dont want to look like a movie star or anyone famous

pocoyo
02-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Wow that was a quick reply!

Hehe I thought that's what you would say :happy:

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Wow that was a quick reply!

Hehe I thought that's what you would say :happy:
because I dont change my view on things?

Adam
02-27-2007, 05:37 PM
i want to look like a male me with a male voice ect takeing T is pot luck so i will be however T makes me :D

pocoyo
02-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Kieron... 'cos I just knew you would... you seem to have a really strong sense of who "you" is... so it makes sense to me that you wouldn't want to be/look like someone else.

Adam... similar thing with you.. I suspected that kind of answer from you also :happy: Yeah taking T will make you the male you... it will be saweetaah!

I want to see the male me too. It's like he's there... simmering beneath the surface... and I long to "meet" him.
But sometimes I do see handsome famous guys and think "woah... it would be neat to look like them"... but it's in a "but still ME" way... I would want to be my version of that look. If that makes sense.

In fact.. the only famous people I really have felt the urge that I want to look like... are ones that do resemble my "inner boy"... ones that I know I look a bit similar to and would probably look similar to if I transitioned.
(Haha they're wimpy little guys btw :p)

So its more like a case of... "woah I know I would look like him!" Which excites me and makes me all interested in them...
Not a case of... "oh he's handsome I want to be like him".

jsoto81
02-27-2007, 05:55 PM
I want to look like me, just more.... manish. Shorter hair, deeper voice, five oclock shadow (I look forward to that one), no more binders or sports bras.

pocoyo
02-27-2007, 06:02 PM
mm hmmm hear ya there.
Oh man yeah.. no more wriggling in and out of boob-hiding stuff! and the worry of them showing aargh! :D How nice would that be.

Abraxas
02-27-2007, 06:05 PM
I want to look like me... which I guess is odd because I'm fairly hideous. But if I suddenly turned out to look like someone else, it'd be a real mindf*ck. lol
Only thing I'd change (well, besides looking more masculine, of course) is my eye colour. I've always wanted to have bright blue eyes.

pocoyo
02-27-2007, 06:22 PM
You are NOT hideous *slap slap slap*
Oh... you're enjoying that... I better stop....
I like your eyecolour. :D

Abraxas
02-28-2007, 02:50 AM
Am too!

But, thanks :happy:

Evert
02-28-2007, 03:19 AM
I want to be me. :D I am me. But I want me but than a dirrerent kind of me. Me is confused now. :heehee:

ZenFrost
03-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Well, I don't want to look like anyone else (that would be confusing), but I'm not exactly fond of the way I look. I think I'd just settle for being a more male version of me though.

CaptLex
03-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Depends on which movie star . . . Hugh Jackman, yes, Ernest Borgnine, no. :heehee:

I want to see the male me too. It's like he's there... simmering beneath the surface... and I long to "meet" him. But sometimes I do see handsome famous guys and think "woah... it would be neat to look like them"... but it's in a "but still ME" way... I would want to be my version of that look. If that makes sense.

I feel the same way, but if I could really change something about myself it would be my height. I suddenly become aware of just how short I really am when I stand around a group of guys. :p

Felix
03-03-2007, 04:18 AM
I guess I'm happy to be just me. I love presenting male and yesrterday in work I was copmlimented by one of my lady friends on how smart I looked it made me feel great :happy: So yeah just as me definately :thumbsup:

Xaff
03-04-2007, 07:27 AM
This may be a dumb question, but I'm genuinely interested....

Do you want to look like YOU.. but as a boy/man (your features/body is male)...
or would you rather look like someone completely different (like a handsome film star or something)?

I think I want to look like as I do now. I mean. I look like a girl with girl clothing, an I look like a boy in boy clothing. It seems for me that I lately don't have to do much for looking like a guy. I more need to do things if I would want look like a girl.

I am realy happy now. :love:

happyfish
03-04-2007, 01:09 PM
I kind of like how I look now. I'd just like to be able to switch back and forth depending on how I feel and actually be able to pass as a guy. That'd be nice.

Sierra Evon
03-04-2007, 02:43 PM
I like to look just like me " Sierra " :happy:

bi_weird
03-04-2007, 05:11 PM
As a guyish form of me, not a movie star. But I wouldn't turn down a heavier build - I'm rail thin and that's annoying for a lot of reasons.

Girlieboy
03-05-2007, 02:50 AM
How do I look? Pretty bl**** terrible at my age - hence I feel that underdressing is now the path to follow. Ah well, best to be honest as I'm an old girl now!

joshawesome
03-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Well, after looking at myself in the mirror for hours trying to come up with an answer for myself, I've decided that I would prefer to look like myself. Obviously a bit more manish, but I don't look like a girl that much as it is. I look like a little boy. As long as I can have a trimmed beard, I'll be all set, oh and get rid of these boobs. I can't stand em. I mean, not on me...I like boobs alright, just not on me.

John
03-06-2007, 10:57 AM
I'd like to look like a me-man. Only with a beard. And thinner (really, the hips make it hell to get mens geans to fit).

I realised today that there isnt' much point dresing to (or apering as) any gender if I don't look like me (realised this having worn black nailpolish for the first time in ages. Feeling so much more myself again... Now, were's the purple eyeliner?)

pocoyo
03-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Hehe I like that a lot Josh "a me-man".

Very cool attitude. Good one! :D :thumbsup:
I feel like that too.. that being trans shouldn't compromise who you actually are as an individual.

Some of these answers are great (and interesting).