PDA

View Full Version : Towel

Madison Marie
02-27-2007, 05:03 PM
I never paid attention before but every time I get out of the shower/bath I wrap the towel around and under my arms not my waist. My SO is the one who said something when I came out of the bathroom. I pulled it down right away. It could have been a bra and thong. Does anyone else do this or given it a thought?

JoAnnDallas
02-27-2007, 05:08 PM
I walked out of the bathroom one day with a towel around my waist and one around my head. My wife was laying on the bed reading. She looked up and made a comment that if I pulled my towel up to my chest, I would look just like a female.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Yes I too am with the towel over my breast, it just feels natural that way

lisa68
02-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Now to think about it I do put towel that way and around my long hair.

Kathleen Ann Trees
02-28-2007, 12:48 AM
I don't wrap my head or waist or torso when I get out of the shower or tub. I'll throw the towel around my shoulders as part of the drying process.

I remember on an episode of Friends, when they were trying to hint at some gay behaviors of Chander Bing, that he walked from the bathroom to his room with a towel around his hair and chest.

Kathleen.

Tasha Meredith
02-28-2007, 12:50 AM
I started doing that too. I'm trying to figure out how to tie those towels around my head when I hop out of the shower.

janec
02-28-2007, 03:42 AM
yes i do that to bot not around my head shortage hair darn

Lanore
02-28-2007, 05:37 AM
I used to use a towel until I found terry wraps. They are just soooo comfortable.

Lanore

RachelDenise
02-28-2007, 05:39 AM
Nope, I don't do the towel thing. Dry off with the towel and go to the air drying stage!

michellebesweet
02-28-2007, 07:39 AM
I don't really see a difference, don't know why it would really matter, you could be keeping your body warm, not just your below area.

Teresa Amina
02-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Dry off, hang it back on the towel bar, then walk out naked (the kitties don't care :D )

Chris St Pete
02-28-2007, 07:54 AM
I don't do the towel thing either. Dry off in bathroom and then air dry. Just love walking around naked and air drying. If the sun is brightly shining, then lay there naked and that feels even better...

marie354
02-28-2007, 12:01 PM
I don't wrap my hair as I've seen my SO do all the time, but her hair comes almost to her butt, and takes hours to naturally air dry. (Hair driers can damage your hair if not used properly.)
I do however, wrap my towel around my body after drying off to keep me a bit warmer when I go back in the bedroom to moisturize and get dressed.

Deidra Cowen
02-28-2007, 12:29 PM
I don't do the towel thing either. Dry off in bathroom and then air dry. Just love walking around naked and air drying. If the sun is brightly shining, then lay there naked and that feels even better...

LOL this thread got me to thinking that I don't do the towel thingy around the chest like real chicks do...but like Chris I actually just parade around naked till I get dressed..or if I am cold I have a terry cloth bathrobe ready to go. I do need to get a pink or even white robe. Got a blue guy one right now and I look kinda silly in it on mornings when I have slept in enfemme and go downstairs for coffee. See myself in the mirror and its a disjointed message I am sending.