PDA

View Full Version : Coming out stories

dann
02-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Do we have coming out stories lumped together around here somewhere, I just enjoy reading them. Good or bad.

jessikasummerfox
02-27-2007, 11:02 PM
I love reading those too. But just out of curiosity, do you have one of your own you might be able to share?

MJ
02-28-2007, 12:44 AM
I will tell you mine if you tell me yours , you go first

Sandygal
02-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Okay, I will give you part of my coming out story. I probably mentioned it before. About 3 years ago I decided to dress as a Harley chic for Holloween. Short red skirt, tight sweater, panties and bra. My wife didn't mind the costume until we went to Kmart for panties and a bra. She didn't understand why I needed to wear those underneath. I told her I just wanted to do it up just right, I also didn't want to miss the chance to have my first bra. She dressed as a cheerleader.(That would have been my second choice) and we rode my bike to the party. I had a ball. One of the best times in my life,not the party. The best part was riding around on a Harley with the wind blowing up your skirt. A couple of weeks later we got into a discussion about the party and I can't remember how we got into the crossdressing part. I do remember her telling me she new something was going on because I seemed to be having way to much fun. That's when I came out. Lots of crying(mostly me) and it was a very emotional year after that. The second year things settled down and things seem back to normal.(whatever that is). I'm still afraid to dress in front of her. I would love to if she ever asks. I do have my clothes hanging in the closet for the last year. That was a huge step. I think the next big step for me would be if and when we could ever shop for something fem for me. That would be a wonderful day and I will tell the story if it ever happens......Sandy

marie354
02-28-2007, 03:58 PM
From one Sandy to another SandyGal... If and when she does allow it, just watch out for that "pink fog". I think that I am still there after almost 4 months. I can't seem to wait for the next shopping trip so I can at least check out the new spring fashions that are starting to come out. Our next one will be on March 2nd or 3rd.

BTW... I haven't really come out all the way yet, hence no story yet.

stacee
02-28-2007, 04:07 PM
i told my partner a couple of months ago she has been veary understanding and suppotive of me she lets me wear nickers full tme and makes wear nigthy at night have not been fully dressed infront of her yet is taking me shopping to day for afew things slowly slowly is her advice to me so how lucky im i love stacee xx

Gina_darling
03-01-2007, 09:41 AM
I am not fully out yet but very close now. My story starts much as yours. My friends were going to a Halloween party as Batman and baddies, so there was a Batman, Robin, Two-face, Penguin which left a few for me. I thought along the traditional lines but then Poison Ivy hit me, I thought why not? So I went shopping for wig, tights, swimsuit and so on. When I turned up I got such a good reception, everyone was thrilled by my costume and thought I was very convincing (two guys actually tried to chat me up, but I told them all was not as it seemed!). Because of that I then entered a "Star in Their Eyes" competition that the second years were hosting (I'm a 4th year vet student in Scotland) as Gwen Stefani. A female friend of mine was thrilled and came shopping with me for the outfit, we had a great time and she really enjoyed it. I got a great reception again! One judge said I was frightening and another was very impressed that I could dance in heels! After that I went shopping again on my own for more clothes. However dressing for a costume is one thing, people accept it, but dressing as a women for real is another thing so I'm still working up the courage.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-01-2007, 12:09 PM
I was watching a show with my wife about a man that changes sex and it just felt that the tension was overwhelming, I can't explain it but it felt like she was thinking that I wanted to change sex. i don't want to change sex but she always new that I liked to wear nighties as a "joke", it was never a joke to me but I tried to make it appear that way to hide my true feelings. I just blurted oput that I like to wear womans clothes and if I could I would wear them all the time. This had the effect it would have on most woman, it floored her, I have always been overly masculine with her and have always wanted to be less so. we talked for hours and cried for hours and then we went on-line to research this thing called crossdressing since i was very niave about it and needed to find out for myself that I wasn't all that wierd. This was 3 years ago and it has evolved into a pretty sound relationship of give and take