PDA

View Full Version : Do you 'Fancy' YOURSELF?

Lindahexi
02-07-2005, 10:32 AM
;) Hi girls, does anybody look in the mirror and fancy themselves? It's not as silly as it sounds. From reading a lot of these threads I've reached the conclusion that many want to look and feel as girly as possible, so when you've just showered, pampered yourself and put on your finest outfit, fixed your makeup etc do you think you look good enough to date? :D

Hugs,

Linda.

Julie York
02-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Good enough to date? I'm not sure on that one. But do I fancy myself when dressed? I most certainly do or I'd give up.
Where would the fun be if you looked in the mirror and thought....Jeez a guy in a dress! Then again maybe I'm just going through the incredibly vain stage of CDing. And when you think about it, you don't ever wear something that looks truly horrible.....(why would you?)....even if it is only in the eye of the beholder.

lisa_sf
02-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Well, not sure that I'd ever want to "date myself", but "the girl in the mirror" certainly does get me a little turned on... :)

IAMDONNA
02-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Golly, this one makes me think hard (pardon the Pun). For many years I had just the mirror and myself. I dressed kinda ****ty and got excited by the look. I have grown since then to the point where I would sacrifice the showy look to be able to pass anywhere. I now dress in ways that I believe are attractive and just might attract some admirers. It's like moving from my teens into a more mature attitude.I have turned a few heads and been approached a couple of times at the clubs that I go to. Still not to the point where I would get involved though. May never reach that point, but to have the opportunity is exciting in itself.

Huggs Donna ;) :)

Nina
02-07-2005, 12:27 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4829

:D Come on girls read the older post now and then