PDA

View Full Version : In the beginning.

valdor
02-28-2007, 06:32 AM
Many years ago when I first started cross dressing when my wife was that much younger,at that time she would buy me panties and stockings and dresses from charity shops,she was quite happy to go along with it as long as I didn"t dress in front of her, but as the years went by she become more hostile to it so I have to dress behind her back but at least our marriage is still intact. Valerie.

michellebesweet
02-28-2007, 07:25 AM
Good luck, sweetie,

Gina_darling
03-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Such a shame! In 1907 women couldn't wear trousers without receiving intolerance, now women wear can anything they like and for anyone to say otherwise is being unfair. Why can't we wear what we like? Let out our true selves? The sad truth is I don't think they understand how we feel, they take it as an insult that they are not feminine enough for us, but that is not it!

I hope she changes her mind.:gh:

Staci G
03-01-2007, 09:34 AM
:eek: My wife was getting dressed this morning and she said she hated pantyhose I asked how she could hate such a great thing and if you have read my recent post "OK I tried it" you would know I should have shut up.. Any way she said she hated to wear anything I like to or wanted to wear. So the mouth was open and I stuck my size 15 (pump) right in there and said well you might as well go naked or wear my clothes.. Well not a good thing..I am right there with you I am in hiding she knows but dont want to know and for sure dont want to see.
Good luck I'll be in the next closet down from you if you want to talk

Sandra
03-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Such a shame! In 1907 women couldn't wear trousers without receiving intolerance, now women wear can anything they like and for anyone to say otherwise is being unfair. Why can't we wear what we like? Let out our true selves? The sad truth is I don't think they understand how we feel, they take it as an insult that they are not feminine enough for us, but that is not it!

I hope she changes her mind.:gh:

I agree with you on this at first we don't understand but a lot of Cders when they have "come out" seem to think that their partner should just accept it and carry on as normal. Before a GG can understand then the CDer has to understand as well so that questions can be answered and the CDing discussed. Yes some GGs will never accept but some do and most of those that do have a partner who is more understanding and not wanting everything for themselves.

Valerie

I hope you can talk to your wife and try to get her to understand how you feel, would telling her about this site help? or talking to another GG be any good? She is quite welcome to e-mail me if it would help just give me a pm.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-01-2007, 11:49 AM
My wife loves to surprise me with fem clothes and nighties so I guess that I am lucky. She is not entirely on board with this crossdressing of mine but is at least somewhat accepting and I love her for that much. She does however go through stages and some times hates it openly, I try to respect that and curb my dressing when she is in this state. My wifes biggest problem with it is that she wants to be married to a man and not a woman, I try to assure her that she is but she is a very visual person and can't get past the clothes at times. Comprimise is the key for us, I really should do it more often because she has given in much more than I have.

laura47
03-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Not bitter about it just jealous …

tommi
03-01-2007, 02:24 PM
:eek: My wife was getting dressed this morning and she said she hated pantyhose I asked how she could hate such a great thing and if you have read my recent post "OK I tried it" you would know I should have shut up.. Any way she said she hated to wear anything I like to or wanted to wear. So the mouth was open and I stuck my size 15 (pump) right in there and said well you might as well go naked or wear my clothes.. Well not a good thing..I am right there with you I am in hiding she knows but dont want to know and for sure dont want to see.
Good luck I'll be in the next closet down from you if you want to talk

Many years ago when I first started cross dressing when my wife was that much younger,at that time she would buy me panties and stockings and dresses from charity shops,she was quite happy to go along with it as long as I didn"t dress in front of her, but as the years went by she become more hostile to it so I have to dress behind her back but at least our marriage is still intact. Valerie.

To start with Staci K I'm going thru and have gone thru this for 10 years if
she sees me in it she won't wear it again, have even bought her new
outfits that she feels I bought for me and never will wear them:(
So I 'm just another closet over from both of you.:bonk:

TxKimberly
03-01-2007, 02:38 PM
. . . let me know, because I'm in just about the same boat. My wife used to even go out with me but that stopped several years ago. I don't have to sneak behind her back or hide it, but it's clear she doesn't want anything to do with it and she is sometimes hostile about it.

Oh well . . .
Kim

Tiffy
03-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Ladies my heart goes out to you. I will say a word to the above tonight for you.

Tiffany

Nigella
03-01-2007, 04:25 PM
...so I have to dress behind her back but at least our marriage is still intact. Valerie.

Her change in acceptance could be for any number of reasons, non of which you have indicated here, so I wont presume in that area, but I will say, If you are doing this behind her back, how long do you think your marriage will survive if she finds out.

... Why can't we wear what we like?

Sorry for shouting and being rude but YES YOU CAN

... The sad truth is I don't think they understand how we feel, they take it as an insult that they are not feminine enough for us ...

Some of them don't not because they don't want to but because they find it hard to, for so long has society indoctrinated people with "Normal" behaviour and as for "not being feminine enough for us", how can you draw that conclusion, there is nothing and I mean nothing, feminine about a "bloke in a frock". Feminity has got nothing to do with clothing and everything to do with the "being"

noname
03-01-2007, 05:05 PM
I agree with you on this at first we don't understand but a lot of Cders when they have "come out" seem to think that their partner should just accept it and carry on as normal.

It's kind of like smoking. Parents who smoke are shocked, just shocked their kids picked up smoking, all the while they strickly forbit it.

Spouses crossdress everyday and are shocked, just shocked when their husband does it.

Angie G
03-01-2007, 08:21 PM
That is a shame it's so nice to share this with ones so or wife :hugs:
Angie