PDA

View Full Version : Whew !!!!!!!!!

Samantha Lough
02-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Ok I have been stressing and my temper has been getting worse and worse, well today I let Samantha come back out it, She has been away over 9 months because never had the chance. Woke up this morning tried to drive to work and the snow was falling so heavely could not see the front of my truck so I turned it around inched my way home got my son to school and out came Sam full born and rearing to go, She came out and said ok boy friend I have been hiding in this closet now for almost 10 months And i want out or I am going to start screaming tell you let me out. So here she is. My SO said it was about time if I did not let her out she was going to because I have been a bear for the past few months and it is showing in my work and everything ( the SO is my boss also ). And the nice part is I can feel the stress leaving my body as I sit here in the new skirt and top I bought the other week and my hair and make up on and go yes this is how i should be everyday.

JulieC
02-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Ok I have been stressing and my temper has been getting worse and worse, well today I let Samantha come back out it, She has been away over 9 months because never had the chance. Woke up this morning tried to drive to work and the snow was falling so heavely could not see the front of my truck so I turned it around inched my way home got my son to school and out came Sam full born and rearing to go, She came out and said ok boy friend I have been hiding in this closet now for almost 10 months And i want out or I am going to start screaming tell you let me out. So here she is. My SO said it was about time if I did not let her out she was going to because I have been a bear for the past few months and it is showing in my work and everything ( the SO is my boss also ). And the nice part is I can feel the stress leaving my body as I sit here in the new skirt and top I bought the other week and my hair and make up on and go yes this is how i should be everyday.

Welcome back :)

Now, how in heck is it that you couldn't see the front of your truck for the snow and your son's school wasn't cancelled? Wow. Where do you live, Antartica? :lol:

Kerrie Sifton
02-28-2007, 01:25 PM
So I'm not the only one who gets stressed out, nice to know. My new red teddy arrived today, that's a relief it feels great, my moods improving already:D

Charleen
02-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Ain't it GRAND!

Samantha Lough
02-28-2007, 01:39 PM
No not that far north LOL I wake up at 2 am he does not go to school tell 7 so by the time he needed to be at school I would of been about half over my day LOL :heehee:

finacarina
02-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Hard for me to comprehend how you can buy a new skirt and top and then wait a whole week to put it on. That must be torture!

LindaTS
02-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Way to go Samantha. Now if you just stay out you'll feel much better. This is the way it was meant to be. Good luck hon.

Angie G
02-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Well welcome back you go girl don't know how you went that long hun :hugs:
Angie