PDA

View Full Version : Need a wig

Beth
02-07-2005, 01:40 PM
I really want a wig, it has to be long and brunette or blond, where is the best place to buy, money is tight!

Unless anyone is selling one on here that they can package up discreetly. im in the uk.

Thanks ladies.x

Tamara Croft
02-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Try ebay.. they have some great deals on there... or ask Nina.... shes a UK chick and often has great wigs for sale.

Tamara x

KewTnCurvy GG
02-07-2005, 01:53 PM
I need money. If you have any lying around you're not using please package it up and mail it to me, okay?

hugs
kew

DonnaT
02-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Beth, there is another thread on this topic with rspect to the UK.

See: http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5172

Hope this helps.

Beth
02-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Had a look on ebay, saw some i like, problem i have is i can really buy from there as hardly anyone will accept private cheques, and also my GF and i have the same user... :mad:

Tamara Croft
02-07-2005, 02:17 PM
I need money. If you have any lying around you're not using please package it up and mail it to me, okay?

hugs
kew

Ditto... but I need it more than Kew... :p so send me some first... and any left well send that me aswell :D

Tamara x

Julie York
02-07-2005, 03:00 PM
Beth,
Use Ebay as an easy way to locate the various wig companies, then email them direct outside Ebay and ask if they will take a cheque. They will I am sure.
If you look at either their Ebay store, or the 'Me' link next to their name you will usually find that they have given their website and you can track them from there.

Good luck.