PDA

View Full Version : is this weird..

surfergirl17
02-28-2007, 04:20 PM
is it weird to take thongs, or any other clothing, from your cusins or sisters??
b/c ive done that many times when i was younger...acually if it werent for them i would never be as into dressing as i am today!

amy lynn
02-28-2007, 04:23 PM
i dont think it is. i used to take stuff from my cousin and aunt.

Sierra Evon
02-28-2007, 04:38 PM
might get alot wierder if you get cought !!!!!!!! :eek:

marie354
02-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Although I started by "borrowing" things from my sister, they always got returned to the laundry room so she wouldn't miss them for too long.

Now, though, I'd rather buy my own that have never been on anyone else.
It's easy... Just go the store of your choice and do it. I go to the stores closest to me without any problems at all.
Of course, I'm getting to the point that I don't care what others think anymore.

MrsDiane
02-28-2007, 04:44 PM
Most of us start by "borrowing" feminine items from our sisters, ,wives,etc

It reallly felt great when I started buying my own wardrobe

Kristen Marie
02-28-2007, 05:00 PM
I started out by borrowing (taking) and it was the only way to get clothing when I was younger...at least in my situation. Some of my best memories are of my aunt's lingerie and my best friend's sisters clothes.

Now I buy my own items. I would not borrow things today.

Julie York
02-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Had you been brought up in the costume department of a theatre you would be guilt free doing exactly the same compulsive behaviour. Well maybe not totally as you would have had to sneak down at midnight to try on a tutu etc but well......

Such is life.

Barb Valentine
02-28-2007, 05:11 PM
I think it's because in our younger day
We didn't have the money for our own
But at that age I didn't even know why I liked it
All I knew is it felt good

Angie G
02-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I think most of us have borrowed things form others
I did never kept them but did wear them :hugs:
Angie

RobertaFermina
02-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I would have questions about it if you had plenty of $$ and opportunity and courage to go and buy your own.

That said, there are at least three reasons why it would not be wierd.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Nigella
02-28-2007, 06:03 PM
A number of "gurls" have hit the nail on the head.

I believe that the starting point for all of us is the "borrowing" of something from a female, be it a relative or friend. How we get to that point and how we progress is another question.

I dont know what started me, except it was a thrill to "borrow", it is still a thrill, although I now have my own wardrobe, as to why, who know, but I like it. :)

youngn'curious
02-28-2007, 06:09 PM
i did the exact same thing. i was bored one day and decided to try it. If i didnt do that than i wouldnt know anything about it. i dont think its weird at all

Jodi Lynn
02-28-2007, 08:16 PM
I don't think it is strange at all. I would bet that 99% of us started that way. After all where or how is a 10 year old boy going to get his own things. For me that was in the early 60's so I now I didn't have any other way back then. For me it was my Moms things I browored and then my wife's things when we frist got married.

annekathleen
02-28-2007, 08:29 PM
that's probably how i started!

rachel_rachel
03-01-2007, 12:22 AM
That's how got started... I used to wear old clothes that my aunties would send to my grandma to give to charity... they'd get it, just not before i had my chance to wear them as well. Also a lot of stuff from my cousin who is about 18 months younger than i, come to think of it, my first pair of 4 inch heels used to belong to my aunt.

CaptLex
03-01-2007, 01:41 AM
It's obviously not "weird" as it seems like many people have done it, but it certainly seems unsanitary to me. If someone "borrowed" my underwear, I certainly wouldn't want it back. :eek: Ewww!

Peggy55
03-01-2007, 01:47 AM
I have just recently started crossdressing so I do not have a younger days to speak of. I did however have a bonanza recently at a friends garage. His ex-roommate had left a bunch of her stuff in his garage before dumping him. I work on old cars and always need rags for cleaning and polishing. There were several huge boxes of clothes, towels ect that he told me to have at 'em. I grabbed an empty box and started collecting the nice soft things for polishing and began to see intresting bits of clothing.I collected a bunch of sexy tops, some short dresses and a night gown or two. This stuff must have been from her younger days as no way it would have fit her now! I thanked him and excitedly went home and tried stuff on. I scored!