PDA

View Full Version : How would you dress on a daily basis

bredalee25
02-28-2007, 08:18 PM
If society accepted men wearing womens clothes? Would you just wear the clothes or would you continue to present yourself as a woman. I mean would you still wear make up forms and a wig or just wear the clothes?

:love:
ttfn

amanda barber
02-28-2007, 08:22 PM
It's not just about the clothes fo me, so I'd keep the hair, nails, forms, the mannerisms. I never did wear much makeup.

ArleneRaquel
02-28-2007, 08:24 PM
I feel and desire to be seen as lady. Society's views make little or no difference to me. :love: & :hugs: Trina - A Woman

KimberlyS
02-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Well I currently on a daily basis wear a mix of male and unisex female clothes. Some days more or all male, some days more or all female depending on my mood in the morning and what I need to do for the day. I am always presenting the image of my male self.

For your question:
"If society accepted men wearing womens clothes? Would you just wear the clothes or would you continue to present yourself as a woman."
I would continue doing as I am and integrate skirts, more feminine tops, some shoes into the daily mix. I would wear little to no makeup and my own hair. And I would continue to present my male self. I would just look a bit more feminine some days. My current earring collection to wear on a daily basis would include all of my more feminine earrings and dangly ones.

My few times a year I go out presenting a female image would no longer take place. But instead would be going out with my wife or friends and having a very feminine look to me. Maybe a touch of makeup and lipstick.

KimberlyS-CD
Joe in a skirt

Angie G
02-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Mostly just the cloths and whatI could get pastthe wife :hugs:
Angie

linnea
02-28-2007, 09:08 PM
If I could, I would wear the whole ensemble of clothes, make-up, hair, jewelry, etc.

marie354
02-28-2007, 09:12 PM
I dress every day now except when I go outside, so if it was acceptable, yes... I'd be out there done up all the way. (I don't look too femme without makeup.)

Amy Hepker
02-28-2007, 09:21 PM
I personally don't like the guy wearing a dress style, but then if I were to wear a dress I would look like a guy in a dress. It's like a guy wearing a dress and having a mustach and or beard??? Not Cool in my book

roberta1945
02-28-2007, 10:00 PM
I dress 24/7 pantys,tops,slacks & jeans. If socity accepted men in dresses & skirts I would be wearing them also.
big fat man in a dress. :hugs:

Roberta :happy:

EricaCD
02-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Oh, Goddess... I don't know. It's entirely possible that if there were no transgressive element to dressing I would not feel a compulsion to do it at all. However, if there were really no social consequences, I suspect that I would either go all or none most days: totally en femme or totally in male mode. I like both sides.

Erica

ArleneRaquel
02-28-2007, 10:20 PM
As a Very Sexy Old Broad. I do that now, and I see no reason to change. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Vamp on the Prowl

Marla S
02-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Maybe I would start to wear a wig once in a while. :heehee:
Other than that I am already trying to emulate this kind of society.

Barb Valentine
02-28-2007, 10:32 PM
Most definitely bra and panties with breast forms
And maybe a skirt once in a while

Kelly Greene
02-28-2007, 10:33 PM
I have found that it is not just the cloths I like the way I feel when I take the time to create an entire appearence and I look pretty. I don't think I could look prety and not use makeup and wig. mostley it just feels good to dressup and the cloths are just part on it. although I may incorporate some fem clothing with my male clothing some of the time.

Bridget Fitzgerald
02-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Have to be all of it for me, enough to make the outfit look right

Joy Carter
02-28-2007, 11:17 PM
If society accepted men wearing womens clothes? Would you just wear the clothes or would you continue to present yourself as a woman. I mean would you still wear make up forms and a wig or just wear the clothes?

ttfn

Would have to get some body mods so the clothes fit right. I'd be a slightly upscale dresser. Then look for an appropriate job.

Alice Torn
02-28-2007, 11:54 PM
I would dress conservative, to teasy, dresses, skirts, tops, hose, heels, wig, makeup, earings, pearls.

youngn'curious
03-01-2007, 12:01 AM
if society was that open-mined it would be more encouraging for me to be fully dressed in public.

JoanFlores
03-01-2007, 12:17 AM
For this moment I am not to sure, yes i want to dress more, beging at home. Yes, I want to go out once in a while, and yes, I would love to find a nice safe place to dress 24/7.

Peka TG
03-01-2007, 04:11 AM
:OMG: Talk about a PINK FOG. If society let me I'd burn all my men's cloths and go 24/7 as a women!!:c9:

xoxo
Paula

Suzie S.
03-01-2007, 05:07 AM
For me, it's not just the clothes. It's what they represent. I want to be seen as a woman. I would still wear the makeup, wig forms, nails, and jewelry. I like feeling feminine, and just being a guy in a dress wouldn't cut it. If society did accept men in women's clothes it might change my wife's thoughts about letting Suzie go out into the world enfemme, LOL! :hugs:

Jocelyn Quivers
03-01-2007, 09:17 AM
I'd dress all the way, wig, forms, make up, everything. Jocelyn

Casey Morgan
03-01-2007, 10:14 AM
To tell you the truth, I'm getting to the point where I don't give a fig what people think about it, so in a way I'm already living in that world. And I'd be right where I am today: trying to figure out what says "me" to me. Right now I'm comfortable wearing women's underwear, socks, pants, and shoes and men's shirts. But all of the polos I recently bought are softer colors, like pink, lavender, and aqua. If you've seen the new Faded Glory shirts Walmart just started carrying, those are my men's polos. My hair and nails are long(ish) but day to day I don't wear makeup or forms. My mannerisms are mine, which means I have some from column A and some from column B. But I've always been that way, I just haven't shown it.

I've been considering changing from men's-style women's twill pants to something different (some nice dress pants perhaps), and I'm looking at some nice women's tops. Jeans look fairly unisex anyway and I don't know that I'm really into "decorative" jeans. Maybe something with a nice pocket design though. And I'm dying to go from sneakers to a nice pair of flats for work.

Sure, you can call it the "man in a dress" look. But you'd be overlooking (or perhaps not knowing) one simple fact: I'm not a man. What I wear now and what I'm considering in the future actually IS, for me anyway, gender appropriate. Not going fully en femme or en homme is "dressing like my gender". Odd but true.

(Disclaimer: My way of dressing is not THE way of dressing for people who are "between" genders. There is no THE way of dressing.)

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Wow if it were only so!
I would go all the way all the time. i would get breast implants and grow my hair long and have my nails done on a regular basis. i'd have my ears pierced and dress and act like a woman all the time. one can only dream!

JoAnnDallas
03-01-2007, 10:43 AM
I am already at times wearing panties, bra, pantyhose, and cami to work under my drab clothing. I even wear makeup, powder, and lipstick. The last three blend in so well, that no one notices.

Stephenie S
03-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Pretty much jeans and T shirts for me, I guess.

Steph

Marianna Julianna
03-01-2007, 12:01 PM
No, I couldn't just wear the clothes, I need the hair and the make-up and jewellery, just like any other woman who's worth the name.

Alice B
03-01-2007, 12:05 PM
If society were to accept us wearing womans clothing as a normal part of life, then they would be ready to accept us with make-up, etc. I would fully present myself and be happy to do so.

Wendi0012
03-01-2007, 06:59 PM
If i was to choose I would go full makeup hair nails and forms wearing womans cloths is one thing but what would we say to a gg if she just had on jeans and a t shirt no makeup jewlery or pumps we would saygo fix yourself. Honestly it would be no diifferent for me just waiting for that day to come got my skirt andheels ready to go

Marcie Sexton
03-01-2007, 07:05 PM
If it was a choice as you suggest...well, lets just say "hello, I'm Marcie"

janet p
03-01-2007, 10:48 PM
If socity would accept us I would wear male things at work when it called for it and female all other times.:love:

Sweet Susan
03-02-2007, 01:00 AM
If society were to accept me under no holds barred? I would EMERGE. I would so be so fricking female, I can only day dream.

Trisha
03-02-2007, 01:06 AM
dress most of the time the whole shabang in the winter lowrise jeans nice top summer short skirts tank tops im moor at home being a woman than being a guy :D

fancy nancy
03-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Iwoukd dress all the way especially in a nice skirt or dress along with tights and heels. Of coarse, make up and wig would be a must to complete the outfit.

CDTiffany
03-02-2007, 02:25 AM
that Question leeds alot to thought. You can tell. by all the answers you have got. I guess by your responce, A real question would be, If the world, let you dress anyway you want, how would you dress? But, that is not your question.
since, we live in the world, we live in. (CD not Cool). And I am a CD girl.
HMMM!! Let me think. OK, I feel like answering your question. Everyday Clothing, would consist of a Nice Satin blouse, and matching Skirt and Blazer.
IE (melrose place) Heather Locklears, ....(so called POWER suits)
XOXO Tiffany

Raychel
03-02-2007, 07:41 AM
If it were totally acceptable to wear whatever we wanted I would probably not change anything, except on the weekends I would probably dress more often. Depending on what the days activities were. During that day I spend I am a mechanic. And working inside vehicle I spend alot of time kneeling on the floor. I would hate to wreck a nice dress doing that. And mowing the lawn in heels would not work to well either. So it would be totally drab for those times. But when all the work was done, watch out then. I would be one of the best dressed in town.

:heehee:

MJ
03-02-2007, 07:46 AM
it's the whole package, so yes i would wear everything .

Marcie Sexton
03-02-2007, 08:39 AM
With the exception of the unmentionables :rolleyes: I wear business casual during the work week, but the weekends belong to Marcie :heehee:

Casey Morgan
03-02-2007, 09:20 AM
With the exception of the unmentionables :rolleyes: I wear business casual during the work week

Same here. It's amazing how similar men's twill pants and women's twill pants look. :whistling:

Trisha
03-02-2007, 09:27 AM
i forgot to say i do wear what i want to now and dont care if the wold accepts it or not i am what i am take it or leave it there problem thay dont scar me :D

JoAnnDallas
03-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Remember at one time both men and women used to wear makeup. So when society is OK with us men wearing makeup again, we will have gone full circle. Right now the only men that can wear makeup in public are actors, male models, and Television personnality.

Lovely Rita
03-08-2007, 03:53 PM

ttfn

I love the make up the wig and the clothes.

So I guess my answer is no. What would that make me? A crossdresser inpersonator?:heehee:

Brianna Lovely
03-08-2007, 04:31 PM
I think I would continue to do what I do now. I dress, what I call practical, just about every day. When I want to "go out", I use forms, wig and full makeup.
So, I guess I'm already acting like an average woman. Comfy, practical clothes, most of the time and getting "dolled up" for special occasions.

noname
03-08-2007, 04:53 PM
I'd just wear the clothes and happily live my life like a normal person. Unfortunatly I don't have the right sex organs to live like a normal person. Cause you know, your sex organs should dictate if you can be expressive.

pedebra
03-08-2007, 05:27 PM
If society were totally accepting, I would present myself as a woman as often as possible. The fact is that society is not my wife or family or all the business and personal relationships that I have established as a male. I guess I would have to continue as I do now.
Debra

Colleentg
03-08-2007, 05:46 PM
I would still present myself as a lady, cuz that's what I feel I am inside.

Samantha B L
03-08-2007, 07:06 PM
I'm not passable.But I would want to present myself as a woman.