PDA

View Full Version : Dressed and out and about...finally (pics)

CharleneCD
03-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Its been 8 months or so since I have fully dressed. I have been wearing my panties, painting my toenails, and pushing the gender line on my choice of what color and print scrubs to wear to work. But I havn't gone all the way. The desire just hasn't been there. It was so bad I havn't even felt the need to post here in the forum much, Just lurk. Recently I have noticed that changing. I have been pushing the em limits more and more lately. Then 3 weeks ago I got the nerve to come out to one of my coworkers that me and my wife have started to hang out with. My coming out promted a girls night out. Bunny ( my wife) and Jocelyn ( our coworker) made the decision and then told me about it. Since we were all off on Wendsday they decided that would be the night, and it would be late dinner and a movie. It has to be late because we all work nights and we all worked the night prior.

Well the night started early for me as I woke up 2 hours early. Must have been nerves or excitement. I used the extra time to paint my nails. Good thing I had the extra time as it still took me so much time to get ready that we got out late. Bunny and I went and picked up Jocelyn and headed to the next town to Olive Garden. This is still a new area for us so I had some concerns over how I would be treated. I didn't need to worry. The most reaction I got was from the other customers and that consisted of some short stares, no dirty looks though. Our waitress didn't even hesitate she simply sked how we ladies were tonight, and thats how she treated us, like a group of ladies out for dinner. It was funny though, we did notice that a lot of the staff seemed to have a reson to be in that area though. Even though one of the other servers gave us a " Have a nice night ladies" as we left. This caused me to leave a good tip and may get a letter to the corprate office. I really felt like I was treated like I was presenting.

Then off to the theatre. The staff there didn't bat an eye at me either. We saw the new Jim Carrey movie "23". It was a pretty good movie. afterwards we went back to Battle Creek and dropped off Jocelyn and came home ourselves. I just hated having to take everything off. After so long not going fully fem I just didn't want it to go.

So not a super exciting night, but a good one. It showed that if we dress and act appropriatly, in many places we will be trated as ladies.

And now the pics. Sorry there are so few.

uknowhoo
03-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Wow Charlene, that's fantastic! I'm so happy you were able to have such a great girls' night out - what a rush that must've been. The only bad part is going back to drab. Thanks so much for posting. xoxo Tammi

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-01-2007, 11:14 AM
good for you, you are easily passable. Go out en-fem more often, have fun

Margot
03-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Looks like a great night out.I guees this means you'll be doing it more often now. Lucky girl.
:hugs:
Margot

Trisha
03-01-2007, 11:22 AM
looks like you had a fun time out and about :D

JoAnnDallas
03-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Charlene.......Great post. Hope you had a great time out. You look great in the pictures. So does your SO.

Hugs,

JoAnn

Julie York
03-01-2007, 11:50 AM
You look great. :thumbsup: I'm dying to write something in that speech bubble though.:D

kaitlin
03-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey Charlene, I can't help myself, the way that light is above you, it looks as if you just had a great thought or there should be some cute little something wrote there! (haha) Anyway it looks like ya'll had a good time, you look very passable! I wish i was brave enough to do the same. Enjoy your nights out and keep us updated! Kaitlin

CharleneCD
03-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Hope you had a great time certainly looks like it and I also couldn't resist editing the "thought Bubble" so unlike the other girls I didn't resist hope you can see the funny side and take it in the spirit it's meant whish is with kindest regards Love Jenny xxx.

Of course I do. When I downloaded the shot I realized what the table light looked like. I knew somebody would put something there. Just was waiting to see what yu all would come up with.

PaulaJeanette
03-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Good one Jenny Girl!

Kathleen Ann Trees
03-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Glad to hear about your nice night out. Keep having fun!

Kathleen

Angie G
03-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Chariene it nice you enjoyed the night out and you looked good hun:hugs:
Angie

Brianna Lovely
03-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Charlene, you look great and I'm glad you had a nice time out. Hope you get to do it again, soon.

Jasmine Ellis
03-01-2007, 06:03 PM
wonderful pictures its nice to see you out and about having fun you look great

Barb Valentine
03-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Good for you Charlene
Great looking pictures too
I'll bet there will be more "Girls Night Out " more often

Wenda
03-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Excellent! You look great. Honestly, en drab, I would not have made you gurls. Forgive me if I hit on you? Glad to hear it went well!

CDTiffany
03-02-2007, 02:29 AM
1 word, STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply, gorgeous!!!
I am jealous!!!!! Good for you, and you, are a good example, for all of us!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

Phyliss
03-02-2007, 05:39 AM
I am soooo green with envy of you dear. What a wonderful time you must have had. To be out with your wife and another friend who knows you and accepts you.

Note: For a caption to the pic how about this, " Hurry up with the picture taking, I really have to visit the powder room"

danielle40I
03-02-2007, 11:56 AM
You look AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hugs

Dani

Di
03-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Loved reading about your night out....Great pics:thumbsup: And hug Bunny for me:hugs:

EricaCD
03-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Just terrific! Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing such a happy experience with us.

CharleneCD
03-02-2007, 10:18 PM
I am soooo green with envy of you dear. What a wonderful time you must have had. To be out with your wife and another friend who knows you and accepts you.

Note: For a caption to the pic how about this, " Hurry up with the picture taking, I really have to visit the powder room"

Hqaving an accepting wife is one of the most wonderfull things posible. Having another accepting friend just adds iceing to the cake.

Funny thing about your caption idea Phyliss, is that I have yet to have to use the powde room. For some reason when out in public dressed I get an iron bladder.

Kandi
03-02-2007, 10:53 PM
Wow what a great night out! I'm sure you had a blast and looked great doing it!

Rachel Morley
03-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Hi Charlene,

This is what I thought when I saw your pic :D You look fantastic!

nancy58
03-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Charlene,

I think you left an unnecessarily large tip. Unless the camera is overly generous, you look like a girl to me.

Nancy

Chloe Jean
03-03-2007, 05:05 AM
You go girl!!! Charleene, you look lovely dear. It's wonderful that you r lady is so understanding, makes things so much easier. It looks like you girls are having a great time. I do plan to go en femme this year but still have so many things to do and buy before I'm ready.
Hugs
Amelia

Lovely Rita
03-07-2007, 12:28 AM
You look lovely.

racquel
03-07-2007, 05:46 AM
You look great Charlene.Totally passable.Your life will be so changed from now on I'm thinking.:thumbsup:

jenni644
03-07-2007, 06:36 AM
Charlene you look great , keep up the good work. hugs jenni644

nadeen
03-29-2007, 04:04 AM
you are so lucky i wish i could go out and be one of the girls

Charolette time
03-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Wow reading and answering threads and then getting to go out with the wife and girl friends, how lucky you are, I just reached 300 threads and still have not told the S O< hope to some day, although she does wash all of my panties so she must have some Idea, :hugs: Charolette, The pictures are fine and dont feel bad for the amount,

paulaN
03-29-2007, 05:05 PM
I don't now how your voice is but your pic is all girl. you look GREAT!!!!!!!! I am so happy you had a good time. makes you want to do it again doesn't it?

Melanie R
03-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Charlene, you looked great. There is nothing more satisfying than being out in public and finding acceptance. I found that after several laser hair treatments on my face my makeup looked much better without the beard showing through. My passability increased 100&#37;.

rickie121x
03-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Great pics! :love: You look soooo great! I couldn't tell, for sure, which of the three of you were GG's. :heehee:
Rickie