PDA

View Full Version : okay so I went to transmission WoW

tv_rachael
02-07-2005, 06:57 PM
was an amazing experience, met loads of lovely girls and had a great time, I am so going to go back, the gf thought it was so great and its bought us even closer together

so many amazing women, here is a pic of me with the most attractive lady in the club :) and some what of an idol to me :) went home with another couple and that was even more fun :) heehee

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3360&stc=1

Jennifer_G
02-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Wow u look great, so does Jodie.
tell me more.

hugs

tv_rachael
02-07-2005, 07:02 PM
well the music is great, although I have no idea how to dance like a girl so i didnt bop - at first i was a little nervous but that soon disaperaed, i was just amazed at how good people looked.

to be honest theres not that much to tell, chatting to loads of girls and just having a real laugh.....

Julie
02-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Sounds like you had an interesting evening Rachael :) You look wonderful in the photograph by the way.

JJ

Jennifer_G
02-07-2005, 07:05 PM
well the music is great, although I have no idea how to dance like a girl so i didnt bop - at first i was a little nervous but that soon disaperaed, i was just amazed at how good people looked.

to be honest theres not that much to tell, chatting to loads of girls and just having a real laugh.....

Did ya dance to Kylie? :D ;)

Was there many there?

tv_rachael
02-07-2005, 07:08 PM
yeah there were loads of people there - music was a mix, bit of funky house which was great, fortunatly there was no really cheesey crap. no kylie :) i love my dance music soooo much, i think the next one is to goto the cross or fabric en femme :) haha that would be sooooo amazing

Jennifer_G
02-07-2005, 07:15 PM
yeah there were loads of people there - music was a mix, bit of funky house which was great, fortunatly there was no really cheesey crap. no kylie :) i love my dance music soooo much, i think the next one is to goto the cross or fabric en femme :) haha that would be sooooo amazing

I like some cheesey crap !! :D Its so different to what i'd listen to in male mode.
I'm sooo jealous.
Did you go with Jodie or make your own way?

I bet your struggling to remember the names of all those fab gurls you met !! ;)

Wenda
02-07-2005, 08:13 PM
wow, you girls look awesome! Glad you girls had such a great time. wenda.

Helana
02-07-2005, 10:43 PM

You look fantastic Rachael. Glad you had a great time. As for dancing, just close your eyes and move to the music and wiggle those hips :D My girlfriend is a great dancer and showed me how women's hips are somehow disjointed from the rest of their bodies :eek: It took me a while to learn but the result is great when you are in a dress. Give it a try.

DonnaT
02-08-2005, 12:53 AM
Very nice Rachel!

Didn't meet any others from the forum?

Sweet Susan
02-08-2005, 01:13 AM
Absolutely stunning. Which was is the gg?

LindaTS
02-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Both of you girls are beautiful Rachael and I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

paulaN
02-08-2005, 09:05 AM
you both look stunning so glad you had a good time.

racquel
02-08-2005, 11:04 AM
I have to repeat what others have said,stunning!

tv_rachael
02-08-2005, 01:59 PM
thanks

no i saw jodie there and had my pic taken with her, gf took it :) Pandora did my makeup, and i wore just some fem jeans and a fem top and jacket then i travelled accross london by train to liverpool street (only 2 stops and 15 mins walkt) walked into the hotel, winked at the recieptionist then got changed into my dress and went out

as for dancing well maybe next time i will try to close my eyes and just wiggle, hehe yeah there were lots of other lovely girls there and i have quite a few numbers of ppl to keep in touch with, going out and getting tv's numbers haha was great.

deffinatly going again, jodie is sooooo amazing

stevie h
02-08-2005, 02:23 PM
rachael

that is so amazing. I can only wish and dream. Failing that dream for me.

love

stevie

xx

Jocee
02-08-2005, 06:05 PM
I so love that event! How I miss traveling to the UK :(

Brilliant photo too!

Joanna

tv_rachael
02-08-2005, 06:18 PM
yeah it is in london,

will post some more pics here soon as well, having such a small image limit is so anoying :( but i understand why :)

Shining Star
02-09-2005, 02:42 AM
girl if you got it flant it and girl youve GOT IT keep it going. and dont be ashamed of who you are
:cool:

Kim DJ
02-09-2005, 12:33 PM
glad you liked the funky house mixing, cos that was me DJing!! i went onto Heaven, the biggest gay club in london, apart from G-A-Y, queue jumped and got in half price! was great in there, i was the only TV there! on the podium dancing my arse off!
love
kim

Susan S
02-09-2005, 04:39 PM
I want to go NOW, but can't make the date in March now :mad: So will have to wait until April when something else will probably crop up :mad: :mad:

Anyway Rachael you look fab in the photo, can't wait to see more photos soon.

samanthajay
02-10-2005, 04:10 AM
good for you racheal i hope one night you will dance the night away :D

Chanty_TV
02-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Glad you had a great time - u looked fabulous! :)

Chantyxx

Tiffany Tuesday
02-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Hiya,

yes that is the gorgeous Jodie of The Boudoire, London UK ( i reckon the best UK make-over place), and she has taken her Boudette girls all over the place, including NYC! She is as nice a person in reality as she is pretty.

btw/ i hear Pandora is still bitching that Jodie went off and set up on her own .. so next make-over at Pandora's, maybe best to be diplomatic.

Jodie and the Boudettes in NYC : i know Petti Pie met the English girls, did anyone else meet up with them?

hugz xx

stephanie27
02-12-2005, 01:02 PM

Hi Rachael,

I've been trying to get to a Transmission for ages now but things always seem to get in the way. I'm going to try to get to the March one, so maybe I'll see you there!

I had a similar experience last weekend at a club in London which I've been wanting to go to for AGES. I wasn't sure about going 'en femme' so I asked the people who use the forum on the club's website, and they said 'go for it' so I did and had such a great time. Really lovely people, cosy friendly club, and the main reason I mention this is the music - like proper UK underground dirty house - completely cheese free! A perfect big night out with no hassle.

Have a look at the website - www.playtime-club.com

I'll be going next month, so PM me if you want to come along (and anyone else ;) ) - It would be great to have a partner in crime!

xxx S

Kadence_Lynn
02-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Rachael you look stunning, absolutely hot!! I did a double take when I first saw the pic to make sure which one was the GG! I am glad you had a great evening and can't wait to see some more pics soon!

Love,
Kadence