PDA

View Full Version : criticizm wanted

Amiad
03-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi everyone,
I am trying to augment my "Veronica" and perfect the shape of my hips and derriere to get my jeans and skirts to fit right. I have attached a couple of the best photos I have. I am not looking to be patronized, if you have something critical to say, please do. I am 45 y/o. Are my hips too wide? Not enough for my shoulders? I like long hair but is it right for me? everything, please. No-one has seen anything other than my avatar and I have never been in public. I have been thinking about attending a meeting with the local PANTRA organization and want to "get it right". I am not "trying to pass", being 6'1" w/o heelsand 175lbs, I couldn't pass on a cloudy moonless night. However, I am a "bit" of a perfectionist and it is really showing in my CDing. (could only load 5 photos, don't know which ones I sent, sorry, still learning)

Thanks,

Amiad

diane59
03-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Damn, Girl, I think you got a rockin' body. Perfectly proportioned!

MrsDiane
03-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Well if you can stand the discomfort you might try a really tight corset, it will make your figure more like an hourglass

amanda barber
03-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Your hips are fine.

Lengthen your bra straps so you can place the band under your shoulder blades. This will place your breasts midpoint between your clavicle and you female waist.

tommi
03-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Hips are fine which veronica are you using? but I do agree with Amanda lower your breast a little to shorten the distance. Your hair is working for you as well Hope that will help have fun at the meeting.:hugs:

Kate Simmons
03-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Looks great to me Veronica. What's your secret(no pun intended)? I'd love to have hips like that.:happy:

Amiad
03-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Thanks Amanda,

Thats a great deal of help. I didn't really start CDing until after my divorce (not CD related) so I never really paid attention to where the band was on her body. Consequently, I never really knew just how low my breasts should be. Thanks for the help.

Amiad:hugs:

Sierra Evon
03-01-2007, 02:37 PM
I think you got it going on !!!!!!!!! great pix !!!!!!:thumbsup:

Amiad
03-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Well....here goes my secret. I am wearing a Veronica 2. Love the product, the service and support..everything. However..I always thought that the hips were too high. The widest point of a womans hips are around the same level as her crotch and the Veronica 2 sits very high. Now this could be a result of my not measuring myself correctly but I think the garment needs to be longer. So...the secret. I ordered a second set of pads and placed them below the first extending them (the pads) amost to my knee. The result on how my jeans fit was dramatic to say the least. I have not contacted Classic Curves recently about making their pads and garment longer but I will be shortly thanks to your kind replies.So much for secrets..

Amiad

reneeisy
03-01-2007, 02:52 PM
I want one!!!

Amiad
03-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Looks great to me Veronica. What's your secret(no pun intended)? I'd love to have hips like that.:happy:

Sorry Salandra,

My reply was supposed to be directed to you. I am new, what can I say? Veronica 2 is the answer. Two sets of pads is the secret. I will give you any help I can.

Amiad

Amiad
03-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I want one!!!

If I knew how to make one my marketing department would be with you shortly!! However. since I dont, we will just have to push CLCV to look into this a little further.

Amiad.

Marcie Sexton
03-01-2007, 03:00 PM
My goodness girl...what do you want...I'd kill for a figure like yours...on a scale of 1 to 10, ......I'd say you're 10 +:2c:

Amiad
03-01-2007, 03:07 PM
You are too kind..the rest of the photos were destroyed. But seriously. Thanks.

Does anyone think my hips should be higher or lower?

Amiad

Trisha
03-01-2007, 03:27 PM
hips look fine and nice picys :D

tvdave
03-01-2007, 03:31 PM
My first reaction was suspicion that you were pulling one over on us. No man could have such a beautifully feminine body.

I figured you had played a digital trick on us.

But, you sound sincere...I gotta go to the Veronica website. By by

Susan

kerilynn
03-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Go Girl, Looks Great! Your shape is the most realitic I've seen yet, Drop the staps and get the hair styled with a make over and some hair remover and what do you mean not passable, you'll be pissin off alot of gg's.
Kerilynn

Amiad
03-01-2007, 03:49 PM
My first reaction was suspicion that you were pulling one over on us. No man could have such a beautifully feminine body.

I figured you had played a digital trick on us.

But, you sound sincere...I gotta go to the Veronica website. By by

Susan

Quite a compliment, thanks,

Online, you need to find Classic Curves. Many in here know the place and own one or two Veronica One's, two's or three's. Remember though, I have added additional pads and a couple of hand towels under this garment (When I added the other pads I needed more "butt").

Thanks again for your sweet comment:heehee:

Amiad

Amiad
03-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Go Girl, Looks Great! Your shape is the most realitic I've seen yet, Drop the staps and get the hair styled with a make over and some hair remover and what do you mean not passable, you'll be pissin off alot of gg's.
Kerilynn

Yeah, I need a natural hair wig and a good styling, someday.....what do you mean "staps"

Amiad

Julie York
03-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Watch out for clothing that reveals the start and stop of your curves! You can see the seam on your thighs and waist a little. Not dramatic, but telling. Having said that....... it is the most convincing shape I've seen I think, with pads.

Can I be patronising now? oh go on go on go on.:D

Katrina
03-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Your figure is perfect. I hate you. ;)

Amiad
03-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Watch out for clothing that reveals the start and stop of your curves! You can see the seam on your thighs and waist a little. Not dramatic, but telling. Having said that....... it is the most convincing shape I've seen I think, with pads.

Can I be patronising now? oh go on go on go on.:D

Please do, I am actually enjoying the positive reaction:D

Regarding the seams....absolutely. Very noticeable. There are 2 pads normally in the Veronica 2. I have added a second set and a pair of hand towels which they are not designed to accept plus the second set of pads was very worn (the feathered edges are gone).

Everyone kind comments have convinced me that I am am right regarding my Veronica. Better things are coming....lets go girls!

Amiad
03-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Your figure is perfect. I hate you. ;)

Don't hate me. You are beautiful. I am just foam and silicone. You're pretty.

Amiad

JoAnnDallas
03-01-2007, 04:48 PM
No pictures came thru.

MJ
03-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Please do, I am actually enjoying the positive reaction:D

Regarding the seams....absolutely. Very noticeable. There are 2 pads normally in the
Veronica 2. I have added a second set and a pair of hand towels which they are not designed to accept plus the second set of pads was very worn (the feathered edges are gone).

Everyone kind comments have convinced me that I am am right regarding my Veronica. Better things are coming....lets go girls!

you look good , very good. pads seem to work . so were is the web site ? thanks

Amiad
03-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Hang on, I will get it for you.

Amiad

Amiad
03-01-2007, 05:13 PM
www.clcrv.com

wildgal
Wow. Your hips look great!!(and everything else), i think you just sold a pair of the veronica 2's. Im really impressed...Linky??

wildgal
ty!

Amiad
03-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Read everything here. I have added a second set of pads and a couple of hand towels to create this look. It is a good product, but just a veronica 2 will not give you this look!

Amiad:straightface:

marie354
03-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Isn't that kinda expensive for a padded panty. ($160.00)
If you can afford that why not go with the Veronica 4 with the gel-pads option... Only $660.00 + s&h

Ashley1
03-01-2007, 05:31 PM
I don't know why you think that it is impossible for you to pass. I have been just about your size, and I have been out in situations that I hand picked without ever being noticed I believe. I think that your hips look a little too big, and that you would look better with them a little narrower. The guys will all be looking at your chest so they will never pay any attention to your hips. Therefore, I also think that possibly you could downsize just a bit on the chest. Your figure basically looks pretty good to me. Don't give up just yet on being able to pass. You may never make it in a brightly lighted store or mall but you may do okay on less lighted city streets or even some bars or restaurants. Sometimes you have to take what you can get.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley1

Amiad
03-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Foam is an amazing product

Amiad
03-01-2007, 05:56 PM
maybe this time I can attach photos

Amy Hepker
03-01-2007, 06:02 PM
I am sorry, but all I can do is give you good revues

Amiad
03-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Until I am "Completely happy" with the product "out of the box" I wouldnt spend any more than I have already. There is room for improvement. However, compared to other "padded panties", you wont find anything close.

I started this thread seeking criticism/approval of what I had done to make my hips and butt look right with an existing product. This is not an endorsement of any particular product since I have had to modify it to achieve the results you have seen.

We are all seeking the ability to look as feminine as possible. Whatever it takes.

Amiad

Amiad
03-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks Amy.

Amiad

Alice B
03-01-2007, 06:18 PM
:heehee: God! You look awsome. I'm new to this. What is a Veronica 2 and where do you get one. I could use help in this area because I have no butt.

marie354
03-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Check the size of your pics... They are probably too large. A lot of times I have to reduce them as much as 75% for hi-res pics to upload.

MJ
03-01-2007, 06:33 PM
www.clcrv.com

Thank you :love:

Joy Carter
03-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Until I am "Completely happy" with the product "out of the box" I wouldn't spend any more than I have already. There is room for improvement. However, compared to other "padded panties", you wont find anything close.

I started this thread seeking criticism/approval of what I had done to make my hips and butt look right with an existing product. This is not an endorsement of any particular product since I have had to modify it to achieve the results you have seen.

We are all seeking the ability to look as feminine as possible. Whatever it takes.

Amiad

Amiad, would these wonder panties pass the cupped hand on the posterior test ?
:heehee:

pocoyo
03-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Wow.... looks like a perfect GG figure to me.... awesome!
Perfectionist... you got it right ;)

marie354
03-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Amiad, would these wonder panties pass the cupped hand on the posterior test ?
:heehee:

Joy, that's just why I gave up on padded panties regardless of price. Foam rubber just cannot have the feel of real.

Would you call that a "Dundee" test?

Di
03-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Please forgive me...but one question...you have added additional pads and a couple of hand towels under this garment ....would you be able to wear it out...would it shift? You said about attending a meeting...just was wondering.

Barb Valentine
03-01-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm sorry
But I can't see anything wrong
Great looking hips

Angie G
03-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Amiad your body looks good to me hun lets see it in a dress :hugs:
Angie

GINA-CD
03-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Great figure, very hour-glassy. The trick is a good one.

Amiad
03-01-2007, 09:58 PM
:heehee: God! You look awsome. I'm new to this. What is a Veronica 2 and where do you get one. I could use help in this area because I have no butt.

Alice, I am new to this too. Thanks for the compliment, but the only thing I have going for me is being thin, the rest is smoke and mirrors. But to answer your question a "Veronica" is a line of padded panties made by Classic Curves. Now if you have ever purchased padded panties you were most probably very disappointed. The Veronica series i.e 1,2 and 3 are all custom garments and do a much better job than the traditional padded panty (in my opinion) I have only purchased a #2 so I cannot speak about the others but I have been pleased with my results so far and the comments today have been fabulous so I feel confident the other products will produce satisfying results. That being said...

I will say again, I have added another complete set of pads from CLCV used in conjunction with the original set achieve the look you have seen today. The garment is still the original one ordered and does not accomodate the additional pads. I just stuff them under there. Also making my hips wider made my butt disappear so I added 2 folded hand towels to bring it back.

If you want to know exactly what I have done, drop me a line.

Amiad

Amiad
03-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Amiad your body looks good to me hun lets see it in a dress :hugs:
Angie

Angie,

I only have one dress and its kind of ****ty and doesnt work well with my veronica. But I do have a photo....ooops

The only photo I could find was during earlier trial and error sessions and these will have to remain private. If I get dressed later maybe I can get a shot I like and will post it.

Amiad

Amiad
03-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Please forgive me...but one question...you have added additional pads and a couple of hand towels under this garment ....would you be able to wear it out...would it shift? You said about attending a meeting...just was wondering.

Di,

In my "home trials" it seems to stay pretty well. I imagine it would do better under a dress than jeans. I dont own a dress yet, thats why I cant answer. I do own a jean skirt and it looks good. And no, it does not shift much at all. The garment is very tight. My only complaint would be that the band at the waist has a tendency to roll a little when you sit.

I know the seams can be seen through my jeans but I dont fear anyone at the meeting being anything but positive or supportive because of the reponse I have had here.

Amiad
03-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Joy, that's just why I gave up on padded panties regardless of price. Foam rubber just cannot have the feel of real.

Would you call that a "Dundee" test?

Hi Marie,

No, I dont think so. I cant imagine anything that would. Thats not a feel you can duplicate.

Amiad

Karren H
03-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Well for one thing I hate your fem jeans!!!! How's that for constructive criticizm?? hehe

Love Karren

Roxi Loh
03-01-2007, 11:06 PM
I think you are just showing off...I would too...if I could.

cindychan
03-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Awesome! Maybee thats what I need lol.

Amiad
03-01-2007, 11:36 PM
WOW...Id kill for that look, at 6'5 I need to break the overall illusion of height and THOSE CURVES are to die for...or kill for :D . Anyway, its off to do some online shopping for myself now....

Mikey, I just typed a novel to you and my computer froze and lost it. Heres the abridged version.

36/24/36 "perfect" female measurents. AKA a 3/2/3 ratio. Start with your waist and determine your hips and bust. Mine is 32 so I "should" be 48/32/48. I dont want to look like Dolly Parton so my measurements in the photos are 43/32/46.

A womans hips start just below the ribcage and reach their widest right around the level of the crotch and taper from there. That means any padding you do on your hips has to run almost 2 feet and padded panties will never do it. On me its 13" just from my feminine waist to the level of my crotch along my profile and then it has to taper from there. The Veronica is good from the waist to the top of the hips but its too short so it does not fill out the hips at the crotch. So I added a second set to make the widest point at the level of my crotch a couple of towels for my butt and the rest is in the photos.

Good luck shopping,

Amiad.

Roxi Loh
03-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Well for one thing I hate your fem jeans!!!! How's that for constructive criticizm?? hehe

Love Karren
I just love Karen's perspective. Can we vote her queen of the site...

Amiad
03-01-2007, 11:48 PM
I just love Karen's perspective. Can we vote her queen of the site...

You have my vote...hehe:rolleyes:

Tina B.
03-02-2007, 10:06 AM
That is the best add I have seen for the product yet!
Tina B.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-02-2007, 10:17 AM
None to give girl you look "mahvelous" as Billy Crystal used to say! Great hips and the jeans look great on you. Are they Old Navy Low rise stretch flare? I have a pair that look just like these.

Amiad
03-02-2007, 10:28 AM
None to give girl you look "mahvelous" as Billy Crystal used to say! Great hips and the jeans look great on you. Are they Old Navy Low rise stretch flare? I have a pair that look just like these.

Thanks Sandra Michelle,:happy:

Nope, the jeans are Victoria's Secret. Its the only place I have found so far that has decent jeans in a 36" inseam, not much of a selection though in my size.

Amiad

Gisele
03-02-2007, 12:14 PM
I think you look perfect! This may be the answer to my problems as well.
I am also a thin girl and have zero hips and butt.:(

lauren21403
03-02-2007, 01:12 PM
A corset around the middle would help, it accentuates the difference between breasts and hips. The numerical sizes of each don't matter as much as the difference helps. It also smooths out the flow from shoulders through the hips and down from there.

Joy Carter
03-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Mikey, I just typed a novel to you and my computer froze and lost it. Heres the abridged version.

36/24/36 "perfect" female measurents. AKA a 3/2/3 ratio. Start with your waist and determine your hips and bust. Mine is 32 so I "should" be 48/32/48. I dont want to look like Dolly Parton so my measurements in the photos are 43/32/46.

A womans hips start just below the ribcage and reach their widest right around the level of the crotch and taper from there. That means any padding you do on your hips has to run almost 2 feet and padded panties will never do it. On me its 13" just from my feminine waist to the level of my crotch along my profile and then it has to taper from there. The Veronica is good from the waist to the top of the hips but its too short so it does not fill out the hips at the crotch. So I added a second set to make the widest point at the level of my crotch a couple of towels for my butt and the rest is in the photos.

Good luck shopping,

Amiad.

I see them here, I see them there, I see them in Bartly Square.

There is no GG that is perfect so the ratio thing is out the door for me. I just look the best I can and be done with it.

Amiad, thank you for putting up this thread. You look very nice.:hugs:

MaxineF
03-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Hi there Ladies...

Here is the link to the Veronica 2 set you were looking for...

http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vv2x.cfm

Have a wonderful day,

M

marie354
03-03-2007, 11:04 PM
I believe that no matter how expensive it may be... When it comes down to the "Crocodile Dundee Test"... It will never pass, no matter how it looks.

Bridget Fitzgerald
03-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Actually since my taste evolves with female fasion I'd love to do femme jeans, heals, cami and shrug type of outfit. As I like the idea of the veronica despite the mixed reviews, I'd love to see more usefull jeans/veronica pics. Do you suppose you could do a couple more shots using it as delivered to compare against your modifications?

Peggy55
03-03-2007, 11:42 PM
OK I'm newish to all of this. I take it a Veronica is a foundation garment but what kind? And I gotta say it looks like its working for you very well!

P.S. Saw the thread with the link in it.

Thanks

lowlavalentine
03-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Curvaceous indeed. Your hips are awesome in the Veronica II. If you can look that good in tight jeans you would look very natural in a skirt or dress. Nice waist and nice boobs too - knock 'em dead at the meeting girl.

Lowla