PDA

View Full Version : Can you forgive me?

Sandra H
02-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Hi Girls.

Sorry for sounding so morbid in this tread, but the recent poll about what you would like to be dressed in when you die gave me the opportunity to voice a concern I have had for some time.

Death is very difficult, when my wife died last April she was cremated and I have her ashes in our home. When I die I will be cremated and my ashes will be mixed with hers. This way we WILL be together again one day in one form.

As for will we meet again in another place? Well I like to think so, since by thinking this way you are on to a no lose situation. Because if at death it is just lights out then you will not be in a position to think that you have been fooling yourself all along as if there is nothing after death then you are not able to feel or think anything.

Death is very hard; I am glad that it is me having to go through the pain and heartache of the last months and not my wife. I would not want her to be upset like this, as I loved her too much for that.

This site and in particular you girls here have been a god send over these last few months and I would like to thank you all from then bottom of my heart. I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to any girl I have offended in my post or replies over this period. At times I must have come across as a miserable old bitch. At times I was a miserable bitch as I have gone through a whole list of emotions since April 2004. I only hope some of you can try to forgive me. If not then I will understand.

I am very sorry once again, and may your God watch over you and bless you all.

Holly
02-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Hi Sandra,

There is NO NEED for you to apologize. We are family here and families stand by one another through the good times and the bad. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife last April. I have never had to endure what you have but have laid to rest both my parents in the 90's and a five year old son in 1977. And know that the grieving process can cause one to do things that they would never do under different circumstances.

Sandra, for what it's worth, I do believe in life after death. I look forward to being reunited with my son and my parents. I find great comfort in that thought. You, too, have an eternity of togetherness with your wife in your future. In the meantime, we'll be here for you. And don't forget to do something special for yourself... you're worth it!

Hugs

Amelie
02-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Sandra, I have never heard you say anything bad to anyone. There is no need to apologise. You just say what's on your mind, I have never seen any malice in your posts.
I think many here go through rough periods in their life, you are no exception, your life has been fairly difficult recently. As Wendy says, just be your selfe.

Love Amelie

PS- There is one thing, sometimes you can be very English. Lol

Sandra H
02-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Holly.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so sorry to hear about your son. On the whole I do believe in a life after death, either that or I am chatting to myself. I talk to my wife every day and tell her how much I love her the last thing at night in bed. I start by saying to her that this is one more day nearer to meeting with you again. I think I am still married to her and wear her wedding ring on my little finger next to mine.

Thank you once again Holly.

Priscilla1018
02-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Holly.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so sorry to hear about your son. On the whole I do believe in a life after death, either that or I am chatting to myself. I talk to my wife every day and tell her how much I love her the last thing at night in bed. I start by saying to her that this is one more day nearer to meeting with you again. I think I am still married to her and wear her wedding ring on my little finger next to mine.

Thank you once again Holly.

Dear Sandra,

That is so sweet. I am so sorry for your loss.I also talk to loved ones that have passed and know that We will meet again. The separation you are going through right now is but an instant compaired to the eternity you will spend together. I would like to think that she looks down at you every day and sees her wedding ring on your finger next to yours and smiles.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

ChristineRenee
02-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Hello Sandra,

I was so sorry to read about the loss of your dear wife. Holly mom probably put things as well as any of us could here. The pain will ease with time and you will be reunited again with her again. You certainly have no need to apologize here for anything. As Holly told you we are family here and we will always be here for you in your time of need.

Know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers continually as well.

May God bless you and keep you safe and well always.

Love,
Christine

Tristen Cox
02-08-2005, 02:29 AM
Sandra there is nothing for us to forgive you for. I'm sure you have been through quite a time and I am deeply sorry for the loss of your wife. Love is eternal and you will be with her again for a much longer stay than this earthly life can provide. Remember all your sisters here care for you, and we always shall. That's what family is about.

*hugs*
Tristen

Vickie-CD
02-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Oh Sandra, death is something I cannot deal with. Both of my parents past-awayed within a year of each other, I was and am completely devistated. Not a day goes by that I don't think of them. So emotianal, I've never been the strong one. My psychiatrist keeps telling me it's a process, but I just don't seem to be moving in this process. I honestly feel like when they passed-away, a big part of me died along with them.
My heart goes out to you and I hope things get better.
Warmest Wishes,
Vickie

Rachel Elizabeth
02-08-2005, 02:30 PM
You owe us no apology. You did us no harm. "Families" always spat and I consider us a family.

I cannot imagine how you feel. I am hoping that I pass before my wife. Perhaps I am more selfish than you....I don't know what I would do without her. The anguish and pain must be unbearable.

Our favorite pet was put down five years ago. We still have its ashes. Our intent is to mix ours with its. They will be placed in a spot with favorite memories and we will be together, forever.

God love and take care......