PDA

View Full Version : Tried to Purge

Tammy266
03-01-2007, 05:54 PM
I have tried to purge a few times and have been away again for about 6 months.But I have recently started again and really into it. I am looking for someone to dress with now that shares what I want. Just bought new heels nylons bras tops skirts garters wig and makeup and loved it. I am unfortunately in the closet and have to be so careful, and that really takes the pleasure out of it.But when I do get the chance mmmmm I just feel sooo fem and soft. I live in Vancouver Canada and I am trying to find another TV/CD like myself. One thing I can't find are preglued nails that are larger to fit my thumbs better. Love you all Tammy266

Sweet Susan
03-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Opportunities for dressing partners in Vancouver, B.C. are very good. Check your local listings, or just keep posting on here. You will meet somebody soon. Vancouver is a very progressive city, tg-wise.

mmandy31
03-01-2007, 09:10 PM
I also tried purging many times.
i would put everything to goodwill then after i realize what i did i would go out and buy new outfits .
Now i put every thing away when i get the urge and the i wait maybe 2 to 6 weeks then i bring it all back out .
:thumbsup:

marie354
03-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Although I don't "purge" anymore, I'm prepared if I ever feel like it again.
You may have read about me putting all my guy stuff in Walmart bags and putting them in the back of the closet.
If I get the "urge to purge"... The bags are already packed. Goodbye guy clothes.

cindychan
03-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Purging hurts the brain and makes you waste money:p

Tina B.
03-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Purging is good for the economy! toss now buy latter!
Tina B.

CDTiffany
03-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Ouch, Ouch, Ouch!!!!!!!!! If I had all the female clothing i threw away, back again. I would have the ultimate, ultimate (tiffany wardrobe). I will never do it again.
XOXO Tiffany

Wenda
03-01-2007, 11:38 PM
There are some transformation services in Vancouver that can make you look great and put you in touch with the local CD scene. Don't purge. Stow away. welcome back, w.

Samantha B L
03-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Don't throw your stuff out.Don't purge,please.Unless there's a damn good reason like there is someone in your life or household right now like your wife, girlfreind,parents,sons,daughters and they have access to all your "hidey holes"and go through them a lot to swipe sox,etc.and mainly if they would just go ape if they found your stash and would never understand no matter how you pedaled it all to them and that they would then get real p.o.'d and throw you out,threaten to call the law and so forth.Otherwise,if you get a little bored with dressing let it go for a few weeks and don't think about it. The urge will come back eventually and refreshingly after awhile.Personally, I don't think you can quit being a cd'r.It'll all come back if it takes awhile.And It's not an illness.I've thrown out 5 small collections of women's clothes over the last 25 years at various times thinking that I would sort of forget my cd'ing.I decided 3 years ago to never do that again just because of self doubt and temporary boredom with cd'ing.It's better to just wait because it'll come back to you again.