PDA

View Full Version : How Long Can You Holdout??

Melanie
03-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Sisters,
I haven't been here in ages due to too many other interests,scheduling difficulties ,etc.Same thing for not going out 'en femme' since mid Oct /06.I have been handling the urge to go out rather well to my surprise.

I have to ask though, what is the longest you could resist the 'urge' to dress?.Or is that a silly question?

Cheers and hugs
:hugs:
Melanie xo

Kristen Kelly
03-02-2007, 05:06 AM
I dont try but let me see, "1....2....3" nope, try again, "1....2....3" nope 3 seconds.

ArleneRaquel
03-02-2007, 05:10 AM
I have been totally enfemme for almost four straight weeks, I don't think that I could be in drab for more than 24 - 36 hours. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Enfemme Forever

Angie G
03-02-2007, 05:34 AM
I win I got to 2 1/2 seconds :hugs:
Angie

Suzie S.
03-02-2007, 06:05 AM
I find that I need to dress almost daily, even if only for a few hours. I have gone a full week w/o being enfemme, while on vacations, and it is very tough. :happy:

Raychel
03-02-2007, 07:15 AM
I have been a week also, while on vacation. I am sure that I could go longer if I had to. But I would really rather not find out.

Brianna Lovely
03-02-2007, 07:41 AM
Mmmm, as I sit here in my fem shorts and tank top......................

I guess I'm kind of dressed, all the time. When I go on vacation, it's one bag for him and six for her, giggle.

Karren H
03-02-2007, 07:52 AM
10 years..... but that was due to a medical condition.... pitutary galnd problem which is fixed.... So now it's about............................................. .................................................. ...................that long!! hehe Maybe a little shorter....

But it's not the resisting the urge part that gets me, it's finding the time part that's the killer..... SIGH

Love Karren

Alice B
03-02-2007, 08:39 AM
The urge never goes away. The abilty to resist it is based upon what is happening to me at the time. On average I only get the chance to fully dress once a week. Vacations can be over a month (5 weeks coming up) and there are 2-3 a year. Can't fress then, but so busy that it's not a problem. I still wear panties daily, no matter where, nylons in a cold climate and a nightie to bed. All with my wifes OK. Helps keep the urge in check.:p

wendy
03-02-2007, 09:21 AM
not too long ago, maybe about a month ago (?), due to medical issues I had absolutely zero interest in dressing up for 3 weeks.

Casey Morgan
03-02-2007, 09:29 AM
I resisted the urge for a few years before I joined this forum. These days I don't have a reason to resist it. But give me a good reason and I'll do my darndest for as long as I can.

Jocelyn Quivers
03-02-2007, 09:35 AM
I lasted for about 6 day's last year due to being out of town for job training seminar in which I had roomates and no privacy. I went 6 day's with out shaving either:eek: Jocelyn

Trisha
03-02-2007, 09:36 AM
i dont try to resist its all part of my life when im her i dont think about him when im him i always think about her :D

Kate Simmons
03-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Depends on your motivation and will power I guess. Since I decided a while ago that I would control it and it wouldn't control me, I'd say indefinately. That wouldn't prevent me from being an "admirer" however or assisting my CD friends from looking their prettiest. I'll always be involved one way or the other, regardless of who I am.;) :battingeyelashes:

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-02-2007, 10:23 AM
I suppose that I would be able to hold out for quite some time if I really had to, lets say I was in a jail with 10 big ugly men, i'd hide this side of me forever then. Of course if I was locked up with 10 hot woman I'd go lesbian on them in about a New York minute, which is a split second if you are not familiar with that term

joann
03-02-2007, 10:27 AM
On holiday I dont dress up, only do my maleup- bronzer, eyeshadow , a touch of mascaraand lippy. Otherwise i dress every day I am not working and some when i am. Love Joann

maggie
03-02-2007, 11:25 AM
I had stopped cross-dressing for more than 30 years. Some people might say that I cheated by wearing men's kilts during that time, but kilts are really very different from women's skirts in both image and spirit. While kilted, I felt and acted genuinely macho. Somehow, I was quite successful in keeping my feminine side hidden, even from myself. I was doing fine until a few years ago, when a combination of some very stressful things caused my macho facade to crumble and Maggie to re-emerge.

Maggie

Tiffy
03-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I stopped for years when I was young. But it was forced because I did not understand it and I thought I was broken. Now in the past 4 years since starting to come to terms with myself, two weeks is my longest because I had to and was sharing a room outta town with a friend. I nearly drove me mad. And aside from that, the longest I go without dressing is 12 hours and even then there are panites on so I guess these days I never go without it.

Tiffy

Lovely Rita
03-07-2007, 12:33 AM
I believe I can hold out as long as I want. I have held out for years at a time.

marie354
03-07-2007, 12:39 AM
I went several years when I was "in denial", and then on-n-off for a while, then denial again for a year or so, then on times got longer and the denial diminished to where I am now.
No more denying who I am, and, hopefully, not too much "off" time either.

Rachaelb64
03-07-2007, 08:04 AM
I think the longest I've gone without putting any sort of female cloting on is about two years. My most recent was about 6-8 weeks last year and about 4 weeks this year. I suppose you could me cyclical CDer or is that psychedelic?

Or you could just call me Rachael :D

LisaRose
03-07-2007, 09:20 AM
About the time it takes to dry off coming out of the shower.

suchacutie
03-07-2007, 10:16 AM
It really does come down to finding the time. Ok, I admit that I don't like to dress for just an hour or so, and that limits me in itself. Also I often wear fem things while in drab, so it's not absolutely cold turkey when I haven't dressed for a while.

The issue that strikes me here is: "why as the question?". If there is time and inclination, why would one put it off? Am I missing something?

tina

Melanie
03-09-2007, 03:45 AM
sarahcute,
I asked the question out of curiosity really,as I like to see how we all live with CDing.It seems some can go or have to go longer without dressing and others cannot.When I was younger I found I could not resist overall,but as cirmcumstances partially dictate my femme freedom these days,I have to do without dressing at times.

As Rachael has said above
"I suppose you could me cyclical CDer".
But I love it all the same

Huggs

M

Shelly R
03-09-2007, 04:06 AM
Well, I have gone 15 years on and off, mostly off because of wife and family. This ended in 2002. 1 1/2 years ago I had a bon fire, and all my man clothes went missing that night! :devil: I guess if I dress in drab (man) I would be CD-ing?

Wenda
03-09-2007, 08:54 AM
I 'dressed" in my mom's clothes until I was about 16, thne just lost the urge. I had a few minor instances over the year, but it just came back like a tidal wave three years ago, and I dressed almost continually until October when I lost the desire. It is returning, not to obsession levels (yet). I don't resist. If I feel like it, I do, If I don't feel like it, one less step getting ready. :happy: I wore my #5 forms, butt enhancers and nylons to bed last night, sitting here wearing nylons, forms and tank top under my robe. Not really dressed, but certainly not masculine. w.

JoAnnDallas
03-09-2007, 10:54 AM
I have been dressing off and on since childhood. The longest I have gone without dressing would have to be when I was in the military and overseas in a war zone or at a remote base where you have no privaticy at all. Another time was when I worked at NASA and was on the Man Space Prefilght and Recovery Team. Living on an aircraft carrier for weeks, no way I could dress. LOL But boy did I make up for loss time when I would be at home. LOL

krisinpink
03-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Depending on circumstances, I guess I could go almost indefinately...but without extreme influence, I'm only good for a couple days before I just gotta get pretty again.

Victoria Anne
03-09-2007, 02:38 PM
This is an interesting question;I have dressed off-n-on all my life while in denial. I have come to terms with myselfnow and find that I am a much happier and balanced person now ,so in awnser to your question,I cannot go without being ressed to one degree or another as it would be very uncomfortable,a feeling of nudity or rather as a part of myself has gone amiss.

Sierra Evon
03-09-2007, 03:00 PM
After about 2 days then I throw a huge tantrum , & or will get very cranky ,but sometimes I just have to bit the bullet & take a :cp: :cp: :happy: